Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (POST-GAME) @Marquette, Tues. Feb. 5, 8pm, FS1 / 570AM

(POST-GAME) @Marquette, Tues. Feb. 5, 8pm, FS1 / 570AM 1 week 4 days ago #320537

• TheSummit
  • Thank you received: 30
Great, great win. Hope we get some of the many home court calls over the next three games that Marquette got tonight.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan, guinness77, JohnnyFan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

(POST-GAME) @Marquette, Tues. Feb. 5, 8pm, FS1 / 570AM 1 week 4 days ago #320538

• bamafan
  • Thank you received: 897
I'm sure we were all dying with the ball in the air headed for the hoop. Got to beat PC on Saturday otherwise it's like giving this one back.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SJU85, JohnnyFan, algold98

(POST-GAME) @Marquette, Tues. Feb. 5, 8pm, FS1 / 570AM 1 week 4 days ago #320539

• indyredmen97
  • Thank you received: 153
Great win! Boys really stepped up and held on. Huge game for our post season aspirations.
The following user(s) said Thank You: redken, jerseyshorejohnny, romiSJU

Last edit: by indyredmen97.

(POST-GAME) @Marquette, Tues. Feb. 5, 8pm, FS1 / 570AM 1 week 4 days ago #320540

• Mean Gene
  • Thank you received: 395
Great win!!!! 5 of 6 at home now. Let’s go in a nice run. I thought it was over when they took the lead. The refs tried to take it from us but our kids fought like hell! This team has their flaws but they never give up the fight! They deserve this, so happy for them!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Section3, redmannorth, mjmaherjr, TheSummit, redken, jerseyshorejohnny, panther2, Andrew, Eric, algold98 and 1 other people also said thanks.

(POST-GAME) @Marquette, Tues. Feb. 5, 8pm, FS1 / 570AM 1 week 4 days ago #320541

• RJGBOOTSY
  • Thank you received: 156
Just beat the #10 team in the country on their home court!!!! Soak it in!!!!

We made a ton of hustle plays. Rebounds, Steals, deflections and extra effort defense!!!!

Did it with seven (7) guys players and coaching staff should be very proud.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan

Last edit: by RJGBOOTSY.

(POST-GAME) @Marquette, Tues. Feb. 5, 8pm, FS1 / 570AM 1 week 4 days ago #320542

• guinness77
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 120

Mean Gene wrote: Great win!!!! 5 of 6 at home now. Let’s go in a nice run. I thought it was over when they took the lead. The refs tried to take it from us but our kids fought like hell! This team has their flaws but they never give up the fight! They deserve this, so happy for them!!

That’s funny, didn’t we lose?
The following user(s) said Thank You: jackfro, L J S A

(POST-GAME) @Marquette, Tues. Feb. 5, 8pm, FS1 / 570AM 1 week 4 days ago #320543

• Ray Morgan
  • Thank you received: 539

bamafan wrote: I'm sure we were all dying with the ball in the air headed for the hoop. Got to beat PC on Saturday otherwise it's like giving this one back.

Hate to be this graphic, but I was very close to losing my Mexican dinner all over the floor as Hauser's last second heave was on line.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan

(POST-GAME) @Marquette, Tues. Feb. 5, 8pm, FS1 / 570AM 1 week 4 days ago #320544

• Monte
  • Thank you received: 629
We played our ass off the entire game and we hung on against a top 20 team on the road. They came back because they're a really good team and had the crowd behind them, not because we stopped playing hard. A few I’ll advised shots down the stretch, but that’s fine. Some huge offensive rebounds In last couple of minutes. Not much to dislike about this game
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, Paultzman, weathermannyc, jackfro, RedStormRising, bamafan, JohnnyFan

(POST-GAME) @Marquette, Tues. Feb. 5, 8pm, FS1 / 570AM 1 week 4 days ago #320545

• Marillac
  • Thank you received: 711
Holy crap!!! What a game and what a response. This game might have broke the KenPom algorithm!

Fourth Quad 1 win!

Bowling Green won again too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: panther2, Eric

(POST-GAME) @Marquette, Tues. Feb. 5, 8pm, FS1 / 570AM 1 week 4 days ago #320546

• Paultzman
  • Thank you received: 8979
Swept Creighton & M’Q with legitimate chance for two others. Beating ranked, hot team a tonic for dance invitation. Well done, now on to my cardiologist.
The following user(s) said Thank You: espken, redmannorth, Monte, weathermannyc, SJU85, jerseyshorejohnny, JackofVirginia, guinness77, Andrew, L J S A and 5 other people also said thanks.

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight

Follow redmen.com on Twitter

ATTENTION:Lurkers!

Login and See less ads - AUTOMATICALLY

Logged in members automatically have less advertisements appear when viewing redmen.com.

Please consider a recurring monthly contribution.
Help Support Redmen.com
Thank you, Paul