Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2019 Transfers

2019 Transfers 2 days 2 hours ago #356274

• NCJohnnie
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 3376
LJSA wrote: He could argue that new coach wanted his own players and squeezed him out over something he shouldn't have been squeezed out for.

Wouldn't problem there be former school not supporting reason for the waiver? Maybe that only matters for the hardship waiver...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2019 Transfers 1 day 20 hours ago #356289

• Making Plays
  • Thank you received: 367

L J S A wrote:

Paul Massell wrote:

Andrew wrote: Does a player that gets kicked off his team have to sit out a year?

Yes he still has to transfer. But that would be an interesting scenario.

Hey coach, I'm not feeling it here but I don't want to sit out a year. Please kick me off the team...

He could argue that new coach wanted his own players and squeezed him out over something he shouldn't have been squeezed out for.

I don't like spreading to rumors, especially if they haven't been confirmed by someone I trust, but just for those that are curious, people are saying he got caught stealing alcohol.

Nobody really has any details other than that, so I don't know how much and to what degree and if this was his first time or any of that, but that's the word around Arkansas what happened.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight

Follow redmen.com on Twitter