2019 Transfers 1 month 4 days ago #308647

• Section9
  • Thank you received: 277

Paultzman wrote:

austour wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Another: Chance Moore left Wichita State

Never had a chance.

No more

The last two posts have been punishing to read.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2019 Transfers 1 month 3 days ago #308763

• Paultzman
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 8089
Nevada freshman Vincent Lee just received his release and will transfer at the semester break, per his AAU coach Darius Coleman
Evan Daniels

3 Star PF from Texas who was redshirting

Last edit: by Paultzman.

2019 Transfers 1 month 3 days ago #308811

• Steve Knortz
  • Steve Knortz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 21
According to JJ, SJU is out of scholarships? johnnyjungle.com/forum/index.php?topic=928.0

If I am reading the chart correctly, with the transfers already accepted, SJU needs to lose a team member, just to be in compliance. Assuming that Shamorie enters the draft, SJU will be in compliance. In order to accomodate, Kofi or Precious and any other high school seniors or transfers we wish for, another current teammate must leave. Nope, not going to speculate with actual names.

What worries me, is that if one of the current freshman leave, whether "encouraged" or not, competing coaches will be able to tell future recruits that Mullin doesn't play freshman, creating one more obstacle to getting five star high school seniors on campus. I suppose it is a wonderful thing to have to worry about such things....

2019 Transfers 1 month 3 days ago #308812

• MarkRedman
  • Thank you received: 556

Steve Knortz wrote: According to JJ, SJU is out of scholarships? johnnyjungle.com/forum/index.php?topic=928.0

If I am reading the chart correctly, with the transfers already accepted, SJU needs to lose a team member, just to be in compliance. Assuming that Shamorie enters the draft, SJU will be in compliance. In order to accomodate, Kofi or Precious and any other high school seniors or transfers we wish for, another current teammate must leave. Nope, not going to speculate with actual names.

What worries me, is that if one of the current freshman leave, whether "encouraged" or not, competing coaches will be able to tell future recruits that Mullin doesn't play freshman, creating one more obstacle to getting five star high school seniors on campus. I suppose it is a wonderful thing to have to worry about such things....

1. The scholarship situation as described above is correct
2. If we ever recruited a 5 star HS player, he would not have to worry about playing time
The following user(s) said Thank You: SJU85, Frank61, capmaker

2019 Transfers 1 month 2 days ago #309018

• Paultzman
  • Away
Transfer U
Pittsburgh transfer Shamiel Stevenson headed to Nevada
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank61

2019 Transfers 1 month 2 days ago #309019

• Paultzman
  • Away
Per Goodman

TCU big man Angus McWilliam is transferring, source told @watchstadium. McWilliam is from New Zealand.

2019 Transfers 1 month 1 day ago #309072

• Paultzman
  • Away
Kentucky transfer Quade Green has committed to Washington.

2019 Transfers 1 month 1 day ago #309134

• austour
  • Thank you received: 492

Paultzman wrote: Per Goodman

TCU big man Angus McWilliam is transferring, source told @watchstadium. McWilliam is from New Zealand.

Auckland St has the inside track.

2019 Transfers 1 month 1 day ago #309152

• Marillac
  • Thank you received: 474

Steve Knortz wrote: According to JJ, SJU is out of scholarships? johnnyjungle.com/forum/index.php?topic=928.0

Mullin can then show those recruits Ponds' stats as a freshman and the hardware he won. Lovett too. Ellison, Yankee...the list goes on.

2019 Transfers 3 weeks 4 days ago #309857

• Paultzman
  • Away
Goodman
Florida 6-foot-9 sophomore forward Chase Johnson will transfer, source told @WatchStadium. West Virginia native who played sparingly in his time in Gainesville.

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight

ATTENTION:Lurkers!

Login and See less ads - AUTOMATICALLY

the redmen.com audience is over 99% LURKERS. People that read the site but don't login or participate.

Logged in members automatically have less advertisements appear when viewing redmen.com. It seems only fair if you are taking advantage of the site but not contributing, you're gonna see more ads to help keep the site going, right?

If you are an existing member but have not logged in for a while and don't remember your login information, use the links below. It is important that you keep your email address current for this to work and if you no longer have access to your old email address, (or to report other problems) please contact me directly via handy "Contact" icon on the bottom right of the site. You can private message me on the site if you are logged in, but still need help.

If you signup as a new user, you will initially be limited to posting in the Rookie Forum. This is a get-to-know-you measure and a way to weed out spam and other malicious and inappropriate content.

If you want to see less ads, SIGNUP and LOGIN TODAY.

If you have forgotten your username and/or password here are two links to address that (the links only work if you are not currently logged in):

forgot username:

forgot password:

Please consider a recurring monthly contribution.
Help Support Redmen.com
Thank you, Paul

Follow redmen.com on Twitter