Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Holiday Fest) Princeton, Sun. Dec. 9, 1p, FS1 / 970 WNYM

(Holiday Fest) Princeton, Sun. Dec. 9, 1p, FS1 / 970 WNYM 1 week 1 day ago #306868

  • rawdognyc
  • rawdognyc's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 1174
  • Thank you received: 239

redmaninalbany wrote: Depends...at least for me...
If we are nip and tuck until the last 3 minutes and then Ponds and Fig hit four 3s in a row to win by double digits, that is a win, but not good enough to curtail criticism about the OOC schedule etc.
But,
If we get a quick 15 point lead, the reserves play decent minutes, we don’t yield the double digit lead Until Princeton closes against the bench to yield only a 9 point victory...No cause for criticism.
However,
If we lose somehow at the Garden......UGLY BOARD...STAY BACK


Lol.. The thread would be 60 pages long by 8pm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

(Holiday Fest) Princeton, Sun. Dec. 9, 1p, FS1 / 970 WNYM 1 week 1 day ago #306869

  • SJU61982
  • SJU61982's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3038
  • Thank you received: 354

mjmaherjr wrote:

redmaninalbany wrote: Depends...at least for me...
If we are nip and tuck until the last 3 minutes and then Ponds and Fig hit four 3s in a row to win by double digits, that is a win, but not good enough to curtail criticism about the OOC schedule etc.
But,
If we get a quick 15 point lead, the reserves play decent minutes, we don’t yield the double digit lead Until Princeton closes against the bench to yield only a 9 point victory...No cause for criticism.
However,
If we lose somehow at the Garden......UGLY BOARD...STAY BACK

if we lose this place will be standing room only in Penn


Blarney Rock is closed, so I expect all the other bars around MSG to be at least a little bit more crowded, regardless of score.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

(Holiday Fest) Princeton, Sun. Dec. 9, 1p, FS1 / 970 WNYM 1 week 19 hours ago #306878

  • Room112
  • Room112's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 1660
  • Thank you received: 442

mjmaherjr wrote:

Room112 wrote: Just picked up two tickets on SeatGeek. Section 113 row 7. Excited to be there and I'll have to watch out for the 114 crew

Come on by. Didnt Nathalie and I sit right in front of you at the NCAA game in Charlotte ?


I'll look out for you guys. In Charlotte I believe we figured that out after the game when I posted a game on here lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

(Holiday Fest) Princeton, Sun. Dec. 9, 1p, FS1 / 970 WNYM 1 week 14 hours ago #306918

  • OhioFan
  • OhioFan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 841
  • Thank you received: 150

Room112 wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote:

Room112 wrote: Just picked up two tickets on SeatGeek. Section 113 row 7. Excited to be there and I'll have to watch out for the 114 crew

Come on by. Didnt Nathalie and I sit right in front of you at the NCAA game in Charlotte ?


I'll look out for you guys. In Charlotte I believe we figured that out after the game when I posted a game on here lol


Couldn't you tell it was Maher, just from all the beer that was flowing?
Karl der Grosse: "Right action is better than knowledge; but in order to do what is right, we must know what is right."
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

(Holiday Fest) Princeton, Sun. Dec. 9, 1p, FS1 / 970 WNYM 1 week 14 hours ago #306921

  • stjohnnie75
  • stjohnnie75's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 501
  • Thank you received: 87
Per Zach:

St Johns visitors Sunday against Princeton: Nate Tabor, Jonathan Kuminga, Andre Curbelo, Zed Key, CJ Wilcher and Anthony Thomas. Tabor taking official this weekend #sjubb
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Massell, Section3, redmannorth, Room112, Paultzman, SJU85, gonzalo, Coaster, capmaker, panther2 and 2 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

(Holiday Fest) Princeton, Sun. Dec. 9, 1p, FS1 / 970 WNYM 1 week 12 hours ago #306943

  • NCJohnnie
  • NCJohnnie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 1605
  • Thank you received: 1736
stjohnnie75 wrote: Per Zach:

St Johns visitors Sunday against Princeton: Nate Tabor, Jonathan Kuminga, Andre Curbelo, Zed Key, CJ Wilcher and Anthony Thomas. Tabor taking official this weekend #sjubb

Impressive guest list. Team is due for a breakout performance; would be nice to do it with these guys watching!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

(Holiday Fest) Princeton, Sun. Dec. 9, 1p, FS1 / 970 WNYM 1 week 11 hours ago #306959

  • Beast of the East
  • Beast of the East's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 9692
  • Thank you received: 1303

Jack Williams wrote: Gotta meet Mike and the guys Sunday! Would be great. Beers on me! Wait it’s MSG prices, nevermind then ;)


Where are you sitting? I'm in 107.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

(Holiday Fest) Princeton, Sun. Dec. 9, 1p, FS1 / 970 WNYM 1 week 11 hours ago #306960

  • Beast of the East
  • Beast of the East's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 9692
  • Thank you received: 1303
Almost for certain expect to see Bishop John Barres of Rockville Centre at the game. He played JV bball at Princeton, has been to several SJU games already, and is a terrific approachable guy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

(Holiday Fest) Princeton, Sun. Dec. 9, 1p, FS1 / 970 WNYM 1 week 8 hours ago #306982

  • Andrew
  • Andrew's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 4922
  • Thank you received: 444

Mean Gene wrote: I will be there, section 107 row 18. Heading to Stout around Noon. I’m hoping that this team is Jacked up for their first game at the Garden this season and come out the way they did for the Rutgers game.


Mean - I am in row 17.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

(Holiday Fest) Princeton, Sun. Dec. 9, 1p, FS1 / 970 WNYM 1 week 8 hours ago #306983

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 10318
  • Thank you received: 1994

Andrew wrote:

Mean Gene wrote: I will be there, section 107 row 18. Heading to Stout around Noon. I’m hoping that this team is Jacked up for their first game at the Garden this season and come out the way they did for the Rutgers game.


Mean - I am in row 17.

107 is like a mini 114. Beast,Andrew,Mean Gene I think Redstormrising is there and a buddy of mine from work

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorth

ATTENTION:Lurkers!

Login and See less ads - AUTOMATICALLY

the redmen.com audience is over 99% LURKERS. People that read the site but don't login or participate.

Logged in members automatically have less advertisements appear when viewing redmen.com. It seems only fair if you are taking advantage of the site but not contributing, you're gonna see more ads to help keep the site going, right?

If you are an existing member but have not logged in for a while and don't remember your login information, use the links below. It is important that you keep your email address current for this to work and if you no longer have access to your old email address, (or to report other problems) please contact me directly via handy "Contact" icon on the bottom right of the site. You can private message me on the site if you are logged in, but still need help.

If you signup as a new user, you will initially be limited to posting in the Rookie Forum. This is a get-to-know-you measure and a way to weed out spam and other malicious and inappropriate content.

If you want to see less ads, SIGNUP and LOGIN TODAY.


If you have forgotten your username and/or password here are two links to address that (the links only work if you are not currently logged in):

forgot username:

forgot password:


Please consider a recurring monthly contribution.
Help Support Redmen.com
Thank you, Paul