Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Holiday Fest) Princeton, Sun. Dec. 9, 1p, FS1 / 970 WNYM

(Holiday Fest) Princeton, Sun. Dec. 9, 1p, FS1 / 970 WNYM 1 week 2 days ago #306750

• we are sju
  • Thank you received: 468

Moose wrote:

we are sju wrote:

NCJohnnie wrote: Princeton lost to St. Joe's 92-82 last night in a game that was close until late in second half. Princeton shot 43% from three and their best player Devin Cannady lit it up from three (6-11). So our ability/desire to close out on shooters will be tested again on Sunday.

Wake up call
Princeton 84
ST John's 82

You just want to watch the train wreck don't you

No I think they could lose to Princeton or Wagner. The defensive intensity is alarming and needs to be addressed quickly. A bad loss might be the only way that happens. If doesn't happen before BE season, those BE losses have a way of snowballing. Maybe kids need a kick in the gonads.
The following user(s) said Thank You: IDRAFT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

(Holiday Fest) Princeton, Sun. Dec. 9, 1p, FS1 / 970 WNYM 1 week 2 days ago #306764

• Paultzman
  • Thank you received: 7009
Ten point SJU win, but Keita reinjured after a fall when a fan, closely resembling Maher & running late as usual to his seat, spills three pints of ale near bench. “Slipping on ale injuries” usually take months of rehab.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Room112, mjmaherjr, redken, OLV72, NCJohnnie, Mike Zaun

(Holiday Fest) Princeton, Sun. Dec. 9, 1p, FS1 / 970 WNYM 1 week 2 days ago #306769

• Ralph Joseph Giordano
  • Thank you received: 36

Paultzman wrote: Ten point SJU win, but Keita reinjured after a fall when a fan, closely resembling Maher & running late as usual to his seat, spills three pints of ale near bench. “Slipping on ale injuries” usually take months of rehab.

Hopefully another 2 weeks of rehab and a week of practice will be enough to get himready for SH.

Last edit: by Ralph Joseph Giordano.

(Holiday Fest) Princeton, Sun. Dec. 9, 1p, FS1 / 970 WNYM 1 week 2 days ago #306771

• Moose
  • Thank you received: 583

Ralph Joseph Giordano wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Ten point SJU win, but Keita reinjured after a fall when a fan, closely resembling Maher & running late as usual to his seat, spills three pints of ale near bench. “Slipping on ale injuries” usually take months of rehab.

Hopefully another 2 weeks of rehab and a week of practice will be enough to get himready for SH.

If you use Twitter I encourage everyone to ask Braziller for updates on Keita every other day if you can. I want to see him combust.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stjohnnie75

(Holiday Fest) Princeton, Sun. Dec. 9, 1p, FS1 / 970 WNYM 1 week 2 days ago #306776

• fuchsia
  • Thank you received: 93
Poultice of well-salted overdone Nathan's French fries sometimes effective with ale injuries. Research suggests time of exposure is critical factor; i.e. is anyone trying to lick the ale off the player's knee?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman

(Holiday Fest) Princeton, Sun. Dec. 9, 1p, FS1 / 970 WNYM 1 week 2 days ago #306777

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 2001

Very well could happen because I think the train I'll be on gets in at 1:15

(Holiday Fest) Princeton, Sun. Dec. 9, 1p, FS1 / 970 WNYM 1 week 2 days ago #306778

• OLV72
  • Thank you received: 241

mjmaherjr wrote:

Why so early? You usually cut it a bit closer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

(Holiday Fest) Princeton, Sun. Dec. 9, 1p, FS1 / 970 WNYM 1 week 2 days ago #306779

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 2001

OLV72 wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote:

Why so early? You usually cut it a bit closer.

freaking LIRR train schedule. Next train I'd definitely be late

(Holiday Fest) Princeton, Sun. Dec. 9, 1p, FS1 / 970 WNYM 1 week 2 days ago #306782

• SI1996
  • Thank you received: 137

we are sju wrote:

Moose wrote:

we are sju wrote:

NCJohnnie wrote: Princeton lost to St. Joe's 92-82 last night in a game that was close until late in second half. Princeton shot 43% from three and their best player Devin Cannady lit it up from three (6-11). So our ability/desire to close out on shooters will be tested again on Sunday.

Wake up call
Princeton 84
ST John's 82

You just want to watch the train wreck don't you

No I think they could lose to Princeton or Wagner. The defensive intensity is alarming and needs to be addressed quickly. A bad loss might be the only way that happens. If doesn't happen before BE season, those BE losses have a way of snowballing. Maybe kids need a kick in the gonads.

Boy I am staying clear of this site if WE lose to Wagner. Yes I am guilty of the use of WE when discussing my teams. Really bothers my wife. Guess I have to move over to the complaint thread for her.

(Holiday Fest) Princeton, Sun. Dec. 9, 1p, FS1 / 970 WNYM 1 week 2 days ago #306784

• Room112
  • Thank you received: 448
ESPN Matchup predictor gives us a 84% chance to win.

RealtimeRPI predicts us for a 89-69 win.

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorth

ATTENTION:Lurkers!

Login and See less ads - AUTOMATICALLY

the redmen.com audience is over 99% LURKERS. People that read the site but don't login or participate.

Logged in members automatically have less advertisements appear when viewing redmen.com. It seems only fair if you are taking advantage of the site but not contributing, you're gonna see more ads to help keep the site going, right?

If you are an existing member but have not logged in for a while and don't remember your login information, use the links below. It is important that you keep your email address current for this to work and if you no longer have access to your old email address, (or to report other problems) please contact me directly via handy "Contact" icon on the bottom right of the site. You can private message me on the site if you are logged in, but still need help.

If you signup as a new user, you will initially be limited to posting in the Rookie Forum. This is a get-to-know-you measure and a way to weed out spam and other malicious and inappropriate content.

If you want to see less ads, SIGNUP and LOGIN TODAY.

If you have forgotten your username and/or password here are two links to address that (the links only work if you are not currently logged in):

forgot username:

forgot password:

Please consider a recurring monthly contribution.
Help Support Redmen.com
Thank you, Paul