Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Remaining Undefeated 2018-19 Division 1 MBB Teams

Remaining Undefeated 2018-19 Division 1 MBB Teams 1 week 3 days ago #306349

• Phil Konigsberg
  • Phil Konigsberg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2
Northwestern up by 1 over Michigan with 6 minutes + left.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Remaining Undefeated 2018-19 Division 1 MBB Teams 4 days 7 hours ago #307685

• Phil Konigsberg
Well, when I said wait until Kentucky played Seton Hall and if they lost to the Hall, Kentucky would fall I had no inkling that the KY would lose. But I think Stjohnnie75 was pleased to see Kentucky drop 10 places in today's announced Top 25?

I'm not pleased to see that St. John's is the only unranked team among the remaining nine undefeated teams. Will Furman be the next one to drop off?
The following user(s) said Thank You: stjohnnie75

Remaining Undefeated 2018-19 Division 1 MBB Teams 4 days 4 hours ago #307700

• stjohnnie75
  • Thank you received: 87

Phil Konigsberg wrote: Well, when I said wait until Kentucky played Seton Hall and if they lost to the Hall, Kentucky would fall I had no inkling that the KY would lose. But I think Stjohnnie75 was pleased to see Kentucky drop 10 places in today's announced Top 25?

I'm not pleased to see that St. John's is the only unranked team among the remaining nine undefeated teams. Will Furman be the next one to drop off?

I don’t think we should be ranked yet due to schedule. With that said Kentucky shouldn’t be ranked either at this time.

Remaining Undefeated 2018-19 Division 1 MBB Teams 4 days 3 hours ago #307702

• Paul Massell
  • Thank you received: 1000
“Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.”
The following user(s) said Thank You: Section3, qcredman, Class of 72

Remaining Undefeated 2018-19 Division 1 MBB Teams 4 days 16 minutes ago #307707

• gman
  • Thank you received: 293
Furman being ranked is a joke. They have one win in the top 130 (by RPI).

I did have a blast at Furman in college when they hosted a lax tournament (we crushed them easily which I find funny that they are now D1) when we attended a massive bon fire party hosted at a huge farm near campus.

Last edit: by gman.

Remaining Undefeated 2018-19 Division 1 MBB Teams 4 days 14 minutes ago #307708

• Phil Konigsberg
Well, hopefully they will drop off the list of being undefeated later tonight and then disappear from the Top 25 replaced by The Redmen!

Remaining Undefeated 2018-19 Division 1 MBB Teams 4 days 10 minutes ago #307709

• Phil Konigsberg

Remaining Undefeated 2018-19 Division 1 MBB Teams 3 days 21 hours ago #307711

• MarkRedman
  • Thank you received: 412

gman wrote: Furman being ranked is a joke. They have one win in the top 130 (by RPI).

I did have a blast at Furman in college when they hosted a lax tournament (we crushed them easily which I find funny that they are now D1) when we attended a massive bon fire party hosted at a huge farm near campus.

Funny story about Furman. I went to a golf clinic in Delray Beach run by former LPGA stars Meg Mallon and Beth Daniel a few years ago. There was a Q & A component. Daniel was asked where she played college golf. She said she went to Furman, which is a Christian school. She told the crowd that she used to go to Furman home football games with her friends when their mascot was the Christian Knight. The fans would yell "F.U.C.K". all game long (Furman University Christian Knights). The administration promptly changed the Christian Knights to the Paladins.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan

Last edit: by MarkRedman.

Remaining Undefeated 2018-19 Division 1 MBB Teams 3 days 15 hours ago #307772

• fuchsia
  • Thank you received: 93
I was at the NYU (Kramer and Hairston) blowout of Furman (with Gerry Smith and Gerry Glur) at the Garden in '63. Purple Paladins vs Violet?
The following user(s) said Thank You: panther2

Remaining Undefeated 2018-19 Division 1 MBB Teams 2 days 16 hours ago #307924

• NCJohnnie
  • Thank you received: 1736
Houston with a tough test tonight against LSU at home. Game is on ESPN2 at 9 pm.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phil Konigsberg

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorth

ATTENTION:Lurkers!

Login and See less ads - AUTOMATICALLY

the redmen.com audience is over 99% LURKERS. People that read the site but don't login or participate.

Logged in members automatically have less advertisements appear when viewing redmen.com. It seems only fair if you are taking advantage of the site but not contributing, you're gonna see more ads to help keep the site going, right?

If you are an existing member but have not logged in for a while and don't remember your login information, use the links below. It is important that you keep your email address current for this to work and if you no longer have access to your old email address, (or to report other problems) please contact me directly via handy "Contact" icon on the bottom right of the site. You can private message me on the site if you are logged in, but still need help.

If you signup as a new user, you will initially be limited to posting in the Rookie Forum. This is a get-to-know-you measure and a way to weed out spam and other malicious and inappropriate content.

If you want to see less ads, SIGNUP and LOGIN TODAY.

If you have forgotten your username and/or password here are two links to address that (the links only work if you are not currently logged in):

forgot username:

forgot password:

Please consider a recurring monthly contribution.
Help Support Redmen.com
Thank you, Paul