Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Mount St. Mary's, Wed. Dec. 5, 6:30p, FS-2 / 970 WNYM

Mount St. Mary's, Wed. Dec. 5, 6:30p, FS-2 / 970 WNYM 1 week 2 days ago #306481

• Jack Williams
  • Thank you received: 158
Ponds clearly scared to shoot cause he doesn’t wanna be called selfish by the Redmen.com faithful
The following user(s) said Thank You: we are sju

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mount St. Mary's, Wed. Dec. 5, 6:30p, FS-2 / 970 WNYM 1 week 2 days ago #306483

• Jack Williams

Mike Zaun wrote: Every game is the same.

1. Give up 3’s like it’s raining
2. The worse the opponent the less we care
3. Keep it close at half
4. Miss at least 10+ pts off missed layups/dunks
5. Win the game in very very sloppy fashion and explain why I’m crazy for suggesting we don’t have a coach. Our talent difference is the only thing bailing us out.

Will you ever post about the team without making it about yourself by the end buddy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Room112, jackfro

Mount St. Mary's, Wed. Dec. 5, 6:30p, FS-2 / 970 WNYM 1 week 2 days ago #306484

• we are sju
  • Thank you received: 467

Jack Williams wrote: Ponds clearly scared to shoot cause he doesn’t wanna be called selfish by the Redmen.com faithful

I think he needs to rethink his strategy of taking some games off to let others get going. Needs a better balance. We are not good enough to play w/o him on offense.

Mount St. Mary's, Wed. Dec. 5, 6:30p, FS-2 / 970 WNYM 1 week 2 days ago #306485

• MCNPA
  • Thank you received: 404
This is about coaching. Coach needs to teach urgency and dictating tempo. When a team does the same thing every damn time, it’s on the coach. We have he game-plan offensively and defensively to control tempo. It’s on Mullin and Co. go get the horses ready to run the first half of the race. They aren’t fixing this. They have to somehow. I know we aren’t losing this game, but we should be up by 30 at the half. Tempo and coaching... no reason it should have waited til the half.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Delaware, Mike Zaun, ron s m

Mount St. Mary's, Wed. Dec. 5, 6:30p, FS-2 / 970 WNYM 1 week 2 days ago #306486

• Mike Zaun
  • Thank you received: 503

Jack Williams wrote:

3. Keep it close at half
5. Win the game in very very sloppy fashion and explain why I’m crazy for suggesting we don’t have a coach. Our talent difference is the only thing bailing us out.

Will you ever post about the team without making it about yourself by the end buddy

Ignore the points, throw shade. Par for course here.

Mount St. Mary's, Wed. Dec. 5, 6:30p, FS-2 / 970 WNYM 1 week 2 days ago #306487

• we are sju

MCNPA wrote: This is about coaching. Coach needs to teach urgency and dictating tempo. When a team does the same thing every damn time, it’s on the coach. We have he game-plan offensively and defensively to control tempo. It’s on Mullin and Co. go get the horses ready to run the first half of the race. They aren’t fixing this. They have to somehow. I know we aren’t losing this game, but we should be up by 30 at the half. Tempo and coaching... no reason it should have waited til the half.

Well he can start by benching guys that don't closeout with any urgency. Of course than we will have Trimble and 4 walkons on the court.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mike Zaun

Mount St. Mary's, Wed. Dec. 5, 6:30p, FS-2 / 970 WNYM 1 week 2 days ago #306488

• Mean Gene
  • Thank you received: 221

we are sju wrote:

Jack Williams wrote: Ponds clearly scared to shoot cause he doesn’t wanna be called selfish by the Redmen.com faithful

I think he needs to rethink his strategy of taking some games off to let others get going. Needs a better balance. We are not good enough to play w/o him on offense.

Offense is not our issue, Clark , Heron and Figgy have all shot well so far. Our lack of effort on defense is infuriating!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Delaware, Mike Zaun

Mount St. Mary's, Wed. Dec. 5, 6:30p, FS-2 / 970 WNYM 1 week 2 days ago #306489

• Adam
  • Thank you received: 215
Same trend as always, where we don't give 100% effort on defense against a weaker opponent. We are shooting 8/14 (57%) from 3 and only up by 5.

This team needs to get fired up for every opponent, not just the big games.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Delaware, Mike Zaun

Mount St. Mary's, Wed. Dec. 5, 6:30p, FS-2 / 970 WNYM 1 week 2 days ago #306490

• we are sju

Mean Gene wrote:

we are sju wrote:

Offense is not our issue, Clark , Heron and Figgy have all shot well so far. Our lack of effort on defense is infuriating!!!

It is actually pretty incredible. But you do realize that Mullin is not saying "hey take your time getting out on shooters."

The guys have probably been doing it their whole lives.

Mount St. Mary's, Wed. Dec. 5, 6:30p, FS-2 / 970 WNYM 1 week 2 days ago #306491

• Jack Williams

Mike Zaun wrote:

Jack Williams wrote:

3. Keep it close at half

Ignore the points, throw shade. Par for course here.

Stop pretending like you are oppressed lol

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorth

ATTENTION:Lurkers!

Login and See less ads - AUTOMATICALLY

the redmen.com audience is over 99% LURKERS. People that read the site but don't login or participate.

Logged in members automatically have less advertisements appear when viewing redmen.com. It seems only fair if you are taking advantage of the site but not contributing, you're gonna see more ads to help keep the site going, right?

If you are an existing member but have not logged in for a while and don't remember your login information, use the links below. It is important that you keep your email address current for this to work and if you no longer have access to your old email address, (or to report other problems) please contact me directly via handy "Contact" icon on the bottom right of the site. You can private message me on the site if you are logged in, but still need help.

If you signup as a new user, you will initially be limited to posting in the Rookie Forum. This is a get-to-know-you measure and a way to weed out spam and other malicious and inappropriate content.

If you want to see less ads, SIGNUP and LOGIN TODAY.

If you have forgotten your username and/or password here are two links to address that (the links only work if you are not currently logged in):

forgot username:

forgot password:

Please consider a recurring monthly contribution.
Help Support Redmen.com
Thank you, Paul