Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Mount St. Mary's, Wed. Dec. 5, 6:30p, FS-2 / 970 WNYM

Mount St. Mary's, Wed. Dec. 5, 6:30p, FS-2 / 970 WNYM 1 week 3 days ago #306263

• Moose
  • Thank you received: 583

Chris7 wrote:

Moose wrote:

Chris7 wrote: Can someone explain the 6:30 PM starts to me? I get it, if it's Fox Sports 1, not complaining. But a 6:30 start for non-HD FS2? Cmon now!

So does it go to HD at 7pm :pinch:

Lol. I don't think so. First world problems. Just annoying because I can't watch any of these games until maybe the last few minutes.

Time sucks. I've voiced that as well before.
Sorry your cable provider doesn't do FS2 in HD. I had that with Fios for awhile and they finally switched I think last year.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mount St. Mary's, Wed. Dec. 5, 6:30p, FS-2 / 970 WNYM 1 week 3 days ago #306268

• ron s m
  • Thank you received: 75

Moose wrote:

Chris7 wrote:

Moose wrote:

Chris7 wrote: Can someone explain the 6:30 PM starts to me? I get it, if it's Fox Sports 1, not complaining. But a 6:30 start for non-HD FS2? Cmon now!

For us retired morning people the time is great!

Lol. I don't think so. First world problems. Just annoying because I can't watch any of these games until maybe the last few minutes.

Sorry your cable provider doesn't do FS2 in HD. I had that with Fios for awhile and they finally switched I think last year.

Ron

Mount St. Mary's, Wed. Dec. 5, 6:30p, FS-2 / 970 WNYM 1 week 3 days ago #306270

• MCNPA
  • Thank you received: 404

Enright wrote: Two critical points for SJU starting with the Mt. St. Mary's game and ending with the start of the Big East season.
1 Get Keita healthy
2 Have Roberts pass Trimble in earning playing time and even Williams doing the same thing.

Roberts isn’t passing Trimble any time this year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SJU85

Mount St. Mary's, Wed. Dec. 5, 6:30p, FS-2 / 970 WNYM 1 week 3 days ago #306273

• Class of 72
  • Thank you received: 2111

MCNPA wrote:

Enright wrote: Two critical points for SJU starting with the Mt. St. Mary's game and ending with the start of the Big East season.
1 Get Keita healthy
2 Have Roberts pass Trimble in earning playing time and even Williams doing the same thing.

Hopefully he does in this game. Like it or not, Mullin needs to develop him faster than expected.
All characters and events depicted in this post are entirely fictitious. Any similarity to actual events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. 

Mount St. Mary's, Wed. Dec. 5, 6:30p, FS-2 / 970 WNYM 1 week 3 days ago #306274

• redmanwest
  • Thank you received: 136
Faster than expected? With the size issue going into the season, it should have been expected that it would be baptism by fire for the young man. I suspect he would at least give some serviceable minutes, and foul protection for Keita and Clark.

Mount St. Mary's, Wed. Dec. 5, 6:30p, FS-2 / 970 WNYM 1 week 3 days ago #306275

• SJU85
  • Thank you received: 278

ron s m wrote:

Moose wrote:

Chris7 wrote:

Moose wrote:

For us retired morning people the time is great!

I went back to FIOS (after resisting going back after some issues I had with it the first time) last year after getting a deal I couldn't refuse. I think FS2 went to HD shortly there after.

I have my company's Holiday Party (this is rather early for us) on Wednesday so I will have to DVR it.

Mount St. Mary's, Wed. Dec. 5, 6:30p, FS-2 / 970 WNYM 1 week 3 days ago #306276

• Paultzman
  • Thank you received: 7001
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, Joe, panther2, Eric, Adam, NCJohnnie, Tommy O 54

Mount St. Mary's, Wed. Dec. 5, 6:30p, FS-2 / 970 WNYM 1 week 3 days ago #306277

• Eric
  • Thank you received: 89

Paultzman wrote:

I love this. Stay vocal Mullin and I think it will ease many on this board
The following user(s) said Thank You: Delaware, panther2

Last edit: by Eric.

Mount St. Mary's, Wed. Dec. 5, 6:30p, FS-2 / 970 WNYM 1 week 3 days ago #306278

• Room112
  • Thank you received: 442

Paultzman wrote:

This has to be directly from Cragg doesn't it. Either way it should a good move.
The following user(s) said Thank You: espken, redmannorth, Paultzman, Moose, Class of 72, Andrew, Adam

Mount St. Mary's, Wed. Dec. 5, 6:30p, FS-2 / 970 WNYM 1 week 3 days ago #306280

• MCNPA
  • Thank you received: 404

Class of 72 wrote:

MCNPA wrote:

1 Get Keita healthy

Hopefully he does in this game. Like it or not, Mullin needs to develop him faster than expected.

Would be helpful but unfortunately he doesn’t seem to know the game just yet. Agree that these games are perfect to get him time.

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorth

ATTENTION:Lurkers!

Login and See less ads - AUTOMATICALLY

the redmen.com audience is over 99% LURKERS. People that read the site but don't login or participate.

Logged in members automatically have less advertisements appear when viewing redmen.com. It seems only fair if you are taking advantage of the site but not contributing, you're gonna see more ads to help keep the site going, right?

If you are an existing member but have not logged in for a while and don't remember your login information, use the links below. It is important that you keep your email address current for this to work and if you no longer have access to your old email address, (or to report other problems) please contact me directly via handy "Contact" icon on the bottom right of the site. You can private message me on the site if you are logged in, but still need help.

If you signup as a new user, you will initially be limited to posting in the Rookie Forum. This is a get-to-know-you measure and a way to weed out spam and other malicious and inappropriate content.

If you want to see less ads, SIGNUP and LOGIN TODAY.

If you have forgotten your username and/or password here are two links to address that (the links only work if you are not currently logged in):

forgot username:

forgot password:

Please consider a recurring monthly contribution.
Help Support Redmen.com
Thank you, Paul