Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Mount St. Mary's, Wed. Dec. 5, 6:30p, FS-2 / 970 WNYM

Mount St. Mary's, Wed. Dec. 5, 6:30p, FS-2 / 970 WNYM 5 months 3 weeks ago #305795

  • Knight
  • Knight's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 4972
  • Thank you received: 1033
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tommy O 54

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mount St. Mary's, Wed. Dec. 5, 6:30p, FS-2 / 970 WNYM 5 months 3 weeks ago #305858

  • Las Vegan
  • Las Vegan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 575
  • Thank you received: 188
If we can get past the Mounties, would we then be "Baltimore's Team?"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mount St. Mary's, Wed. Dec. 5, 6:30p, FS-2 / 970 WNYM 5 months 3 weeks ago #305865

  • Enright
  • Enright's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 1004
  • Thank you received: 368
Two critical points for SJU starting with the Mt. St. Mary's game and ending with the start of the Big East season.
1 Get Keita healthy
2 Have Roberts pass Trimble in earning playing time and even Williams doing the same thing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mount St. Mary's, Wed. Dec. 5, 6:30p, FS-2 / 970 WNYM 5 months 3 weeks ago #305907

  • SJU61982
  • SJU61982's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3833
  • Thank you received: 781

Knight wrote: Mountaineers

Schedule
www.mountathletics.com/sports/mbkb/2018-19/schedule

Roster
www.mountathletics.com/sports/mbkb/2018-19/roster

Statistics
www.mountathletics.com/sports/mbkb/2018-19/teams/mountstmarys


An undefeated team vs. a winless team.

Let's do this easily, please.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mount St. Mary's, Wed. Dec. 5, 6:30p, FS-2 / 970 WNYM 5 months 3 weeks ago #305914

  • Mean Gene
  • Mean Gene's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2513
  • Thank you received: 522

SJU61982 wrote:

Knight wrote: Mountaineers

Schedule
www.mountathletics.com/sports/mbkb/2018-19/schedule

Roster
www.mountathletics.com/sports/mbkb/2018-19/roster

Statistics
www.mountathletics.com/sports/mbkb/2018-19/teams/mountstmarys


An undefeated team vs. a winless team.

Let's do this easily, please.


And let’s get Roberts and Williams plenty of minutes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mount St. Mary's, Wed. Dec. 5, 6:30p, FS-2 / 970 WNYM 5 months 3 weeks ago #305945

  • Andrew
  • Andrew's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 5236
  • Thank you received: 785
Hoping Clark can improve his shooting heading into conference play. Playing fewer minutes might help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mount St. Mary's, Wed. Dec. 5, 6:30p, FS-2 / 970 WNYM 5 months 3 weeks ago #305947

  • gman
  • gman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3458
  • Thank you received: 593

Andrew wrote: Hoping Clark can improve his shooting heading into conference play. Playing fewer minutes might help.


Not just winless but taking poundings from teams. This needs to be a 30pt victory with the bench getting ample minutes. Our starters need to blow the doors off early.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mount St. Mary's, Wed. Dec. 5, 6:30p, FS-2 / 970 WNYM 5 months 2 weeks ago #306257

  • Chris7
  • Chris7's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 753
  • Thank you received: 159
Can someone explain the 6:30 PM starts to me? I get it, if it's Fox Sports 1, not complaining. But a 6:30 start for non-HD FS2? Cmon now!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mount St. Mary's, Wed. Dec. 5, 6:30p, FS-2 / 970 WNYM 5 months 2 weeks ago #306259

  • Moose
  • Moose's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 9191
  • Thank you received: 2223

Chris7 wrote: Can someone explain the 6:30 PM starts to me? I get it, if it's Fox Sports 1, not complaining. But a 6:30 start for non-HD FS2? Cmon now!


So does it go to HD at 7pm :pinch:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mount St. Mary's, Wed. Dec. 5, 6:30p, FS-2 / 970 WNYM 5 months 2 weeks ago #306260

  • Chris7
  • Chris7's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 753
  • Thank you received: 159

Moose wrote:

Chris7 wrote: Can someone explain the 6:30 PM starts to me? I get it, if it's Fox Sports 1, not complaining. But a 6:30 start for non-HD FS2? Cmon now!


So does it go to HD at 7pm :pinch:


Lol. I don't think so. First world problems. Just annoying because I can't watch any of these games until maybe the last few minutes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight

Follow redmen.com on Twitter