Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Complaint Thread

Complaint Thread 3 months 21 hours ago #304146

  • OhioFan
  • OhioFan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 868
  • Thank you received: 159
Since nearly every thread disintegrates into a complaint list about the coaching staff or the players or the facilities or whatever someone wants to bitch about, I started this thread so those of us who are tired of reading the insanity in every discussion can have at least one thread we won't bother to wade through.

Go for it guys. Mullin stinks, can't coach, is a moron. The rest of the staff can't coach, won't recruit except for Matt. Matt can't recruit anyone except transfers. The Big East is down, so a mediocre team like us will finish .500 at best. Any coach would do better. It's all Mullin's fault. Continue from here, please, I won't be back to read the insanity. Thanks for your contributions.
Karl der Grosse: "Right action is better than knowledge; but in order to do what is right, we must know what is right." FYI, map to the left is the Carolingian Empire at its height.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Room112, SJU85, section10, Frank61, firestorm, terrificboss, Sherman, Sheridan & Grant, SJ_NYC, NCJohnnie, Tommy O 54

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Complaint Thread 3 months 20 hours ago #304152

  • NCJohnnie
  • NCJohnnie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2246
  • Thank you received: 2332
Great idea. Unfortunately IDRAFT tried this about a year ago with the Mullin thread. It worked for about 24 hours.
The following user(s) said Thank You: IDRAFT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Complaint Thread 3 months 20 hours ago #304153

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar
  • Away
  • Posts: 21013
  • Thank you received: 9221

NCJohnnie wrote: Great idea. Unfortunately IDRAFT tried this about a year ago with the Mullin thread. It worked for about 24 hours.

Stop complaining :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan, NCJohnnie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Complaint Thread 3 months 20 hours ago #304154

  • IDRAFT
  • IDRAFT's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 242
  • Thank you received: 280

NCJohnnie wrote: Great idea. Unfortunately IDRAFT tried this about a year ago with the Mullin thread. It worked for about 24 hours.


I blame Mitch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, NCJohnnie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Complaint Thread 3 months 20 hours ago #304157

  • bamafan
  • bamafan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 5191
  • Thank you received: 930

OhioFan wrote: Since nearly every thread disintegrates into a complaint list about the coaching staff or the players or the facilities or whatever someone wants to bitch about, I started this thread so those of us who are tired of reading the insanity in every discussion can have at least one thread we won't bother to wade through.

Go for it guys. Mullin stinks, can't coach, is a moron. The rest of the staff can't coach, won't recruit except for Matt. Matt can't recruit anyone except transfers. The Big East is down, so a mediocre team like us will finish .500 at best. Any coach would do better. It's all Mullin's fault. Continue from here, please, I won't be back to read the insanity. Thanks for your contributions.

What's left to say, you said it all! ;) :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Complaint Thread 3 months 20 hours ago #304168

  • JohnnyFan
  • JohnnyFan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3030
  • Thank you received: 1177
Okay guys, to review, the rest of the threads should be strictly praise and approval.
The following user(s) said Thank You: L J S A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Complaint Thread 3 months 20 hours ago #304170

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar
  • Away
  • Posts: 21013
  • Thank you received: 9221

JohnnyFan wrote: Okay guys, to review, the rest of the threads should be strictly praise and approval.

Adulation fine as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedStormRising, JohnnyFan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Complaint Thread 3 months 20 hours ago #304171

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 10725
  • Thank you received: 2594
It really sucks that most bars are starting to run out of Pumpkin Ale now
The following user(s) said Thank You: JohnnyFan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Complaint Thread 3 months 20 hours ago #304172

  • JohnnyFan
  • JohnnyFan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3030
  • Thank you received: 1177
The street light in front of my house has been out for past three years. I called the town DPW and got no response.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Complaint Thread 3 months 19 hours ago #304173

  • redken
  • redken's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3959
  • Thank you received: 610

IDRAFT wrote:

NCJohnnie wrote: Great idea. Unfortunately IDRAFT tried this about a year ago with the Mullin thread. It worked for about 24 hours.


I blame Mitch.

I blame Hillary and Obama ... for everything.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by redken.
Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight

Follow redmen.com on Twitter



ATTENTION:Lurkers!

Login and See less ads - AUTOMATICALLY

Logged in members automatically have less advertisements appear when viewing redmen.com.


Please consider a recurring monthly contribution.
Help Support Redmen.com
Thank you, Paul