Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Complaint Thread

Complaint Thread 3 weeks 2 days ago #304146

• OhioFan
  • OhioFan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 150
Since nearly every thread disintegrates into a complaint list about the coaching staff or the players or the facilities or whatever someone wants to bitch about, I started this thread so those of us who are tired of reading the insanity in every discussion can have at least one thread we won't bother to wade through.

Go for it guys. Mullin stinks, can't coach, is a moron. The rest of the staff can't coach, won't recruit except for Matt. Matt can't recruit anyone except transfers. The Big East is down, so a mediocre team like us will finish .500 at best. Any coach would do better. It's all Mullin's fault. Continue from here, please, I won't be back to read the insanity. Thanks for your contributions.
Karl der Grosse: "Right action is better than knowledge; but in order to do what is right, we must know what is right."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Room112, SJU85, section10, Frank61, firestorm, terrificboss, Sherman, Sheridan & Grant, SJ_NYC, NCJohnnie, Tommy O 54

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Complaint Thread 3 weeks 2 days ago #304152

• NCJohnnie
  • Thank you received: 1736
Great idea. Unfortunately IDRAFT tried this about a year ago with the Mullin thread. It worked for about 24 hours.
The following user(s) said Thank You: IDRAFT

Complaint Thread 3 weeks 2 days ago #304153

• Paultzman
  • Thank you received: 7001

NCJohnnie wrote: Great idea. Unfortunately IDRAFT tried this about a year ago with the Mullin thread. It worked for about 24 hours.

Stop complaining :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan, NCJohnnie

Complaint Thread 3 weeks 2 days ago #304154

• IDRAFT
  • Thank you received: 162

NCJohnnie wrote: Great idea. Unfortunately IDRAFT tried this about a year ago with the Mullin thread. It worked for about 24 hours.

I blame Mitch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, NCJohnnie

Complaint Thread 3 weeks 2 days ago #304157

• bamafan
  • Thank you received: 694

OhioFan wrote: Since nearly every thread disintegrates into a complaint list about the coaching staff or the players or the facilities or whatever someone wants to bitch about, I started this thread so those of us who are tired of reading the insanity in every discussion can have at least one thread we won't bother to wade through.

Go for it guys. Mullin stinks, can't coach, is a moron. The rest of the staff can't coach, won't recruit except for Matt. Matt can't recruit anyone except transfers. The Big East is down, so a mediocre team like us will finish .500 at best. Any coach would do better. It's all Mullin's fault. Continue from here, please, I won't be back to read the insanity. Thanks for your contributions.

What's left to say, you said it all! ;) :)

Complaint Thread 3 weeks 2 days ago #304168

• JohnnyFan
  • Thank you received: 857
Okay guys, to review, the rest of the threads should be strictly praise and approval.
The following user(s) said Thank You: L J S A

Complaint Thread 3 weeks 2 days ago #304170

• Paultzman
  • Thank you received: 7001

JohnnyFan wrote: Okay guys, to review, the rest of the threads should be strictly praise and approval.

Adulation fine as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedStormRising, JohnnyFan

Complaint Thread 3 weeks 2 days ago #304171

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 1994
It really sucks that most bars are starting to run out of Pumpkin Ale now
The following user(s) said Thank You: JohnnyFan

Complaint Thread 3 weeks 2 days ago #304172

• JohnnyFan
  • Thank you received: 857
The street light in front of my house has been out for past three years. I called the town DPW and got no response.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Complaint Thread 3 weeks 2 days ago #304173

• redken
  • Thank you received: 556

IDRAFT wrote:

I blame Mitch.

I blame Hillary and Obama ... for everything.

Last edit: by redken.
Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorth

ATTENTION:Lurkers!

Login and See less ads - AUTOMATICALLY

the redmen.com audience is over 99% LURKERS. People that read the site but don't login or participate.

Logged in members automatically have less advertisements appear when viewing redmen.com. It seems only fair if you are taking advantage of the site but not contributing, you're gonna see more ads to help keep the site going, right?

If you are an existing member but have not logged in for a while and don't remember your login information, use the links below. It is important that you keep your email address current for this to work and if you no longer have access to your old email address, (or to report other problems) please contact me directly via handy "Contact" icon on the bottom right of the site. You can private message me on the site if you are logged in, but still need help.

If you signup as a new user, you will initially be limited to posting in the Rookie Forum. This is a get-to-know-you measure and a way to weed out spam and other malicious and inappropriate content.

If you want to see less ads, SIGNUP and LOGIN TODAY.

If you have forgotten your username and/or password here are two links to address that (the links only work if you are not currently logged in):

forgot username:

forgot password:

Please consider a recurring monthly contribution.
Help Support Redmen.com
Thank you, Paul