Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Malik Ellison

Malik Ellison 2 months 2 weeks ago #300283

• RedStormNC
  • RedStormNC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 604

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Malik Ellison 2 months 2 weeks ago #300290

• ghostzapper
  • Thank you received: 137
Interesting that Ellison has been named the team captain before he ever played a game with Pittsburgh. Sounds like it is a chance for him to have the opportunity to lead. I hope he gets something positive out of that. It seems like they will have an uphill battle in the ACC.

Malik Ellison 2 months 2 weeks ago #300292

• Beast of the East
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 1576
If he plays markedly better then good for him. In my opinion, though, the player who left here wasn't very good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AlBovino, Frank61, SLYFOXX1968, Knight, ron

Malik Ellison 2 months 2 weeks ago #300314

• SLYFOXX1968
  • Thank you received: 274
I suppose Malik thinks he wasn’t used correctly during his time here but, he got a lot of minutes to show he could be more than a off the Bench role player. He didn’t show it .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Section3

Malik Ellison 2 months 2 weeks ago #300316

• NCJohnnie
  • Thank you received: 2004
Malik wanted to start but wasn't going to on a team with Ponds, Simon and Lovett. I do remember him coming up big in a couple of games we won two years ago and appreciate that he committed at a time when we were hard pressed to get real talent. Pitt looks like a good fit as he will likely get plenty of minutes. Wish him well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Enright

Malik Ellison 2 months 2 weeks ago #300317

• ron
  • Thank you received: 117
Much of the time he played out of control.
Ron

Malik Ellison 2 months 2 weeks ago #300318

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 2300
Simon or Ellison. I wish him the best

Malik Ellison 2 months 2 weeks ago #300319

• Knight
  • Thank you received: 499
He still would not start for us, and would barely get PT if he was here this year.

Malik Ellison 2 months 2 weeks ago #300320

• redmannorth
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 907
More than a tad surprised anyone finds the need to criticize Malik. He came here when we were desperate for players and gave us his best for 2 seasons. He practiced with and against Simon and Clark his second season and it had to be obvious they were clearly a notch or two above him in talent and were seriously going to take away his minutes. Malik was and is a very good kid I wish him all the very best.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sirvoo, MN, SJUNC, Frank61, Andrew, L J S A, NCJohnnie

Malik Ellison 2 months 2 weeks ago #300321

• JohnnyFan
  • Thank you received: 985
I think Malik is going to be a very good player for Pitt. He will surprise those who were down no him here. Wish him the best.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthKnight

ATTENTION:Lurkers!

Login and See less ads - AUTOMATICALLY

the redmen.com audience is over 99% LURKERS. People that read the site but don't login or participate.

Logged in members automatically have less advertisements appear when viewing redmen.com. It seems only fair if you are taking advantage of the site but not contributing, you're gonna see more ads to help keep the site going, right?

If you are an existing member but have not logged in for a while and don't remember your login information, use the links below. It is important that you keep your email address current for this to work and if you no longer have access to your old email address, (or to report other problems) please contact me directly via handy "Contact" icon on the bottom right of the site. You can private message me on the site if you are logged in, but still need help.

If you signup as a new user, you will initially be limited to posting in the Rookie Forum. This is a get-to-know-you measure and a way to weed out spam and other malicious and inappropriate content.

If you want to see less ads, SIGNUP and LOGIN TODAY.

If you have forgotten your username and/or password here are two links to address that (the links only work if you are not currently logged in):

forgot username:

forgot password:

Please consider a recurring monthly contribution.
Help Support Redmen.com
Thank you, Paul

Follow redmen.com on Twitter