Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Jets - 2018

Jets - 2018 2 months 1 week ago #294562

• Tonyinfairfield
  • Tonyinfairfield 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 83
I was watching ESPN tonight and I must have fallen asleep. Because I dreamt that I saw a NY Jets team score 48 points tonight, and the defense made four INTs, one for a pick six, and I thought I was also dreaming of a young Jets QB who looked pretty damn good tonight. Seemed so real but I figured it must have been a dream, because after all, these are the Jets. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan, Andrew

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jets - 2018 2 months 1 week ago #294563

• Dan V
  • Thank you received: 166

Tonyinfairfield wrote: I was watching ESPN tonight and I must have fallen asleep. Because I dreamt that I saw a NY Jets team score 48 points tonight, and the defense made four INTs, one for a pick six, and I thought I was also dreaming of a young Jets QB who looked pretty damn good tonight. Seemed so real but I figured it must have been a dream, because after all, these are the Jets. ;)

5 interceptions my friend. Gang Green season baby!! Darnold looking like a young Favre out there.

Jets - 2018 2 months 1 week ago #294564

• Mike Zaun
  • Thank you received: 452
5 INT's. Insane game...was at Applebee's watching and the first play was the most Jets thing ever. Just a complete win today in all phases. Obviously this is a fluke, but it was good to see Darnold play solid and Lee really come on. Lee was a huge disappointment and was beginning to have the bust label set in...what a game from him, about time. I think Jamal Adams has transformed the secondary and made them into hungry beasts. Great win, but obviously 1 at a time and no one would be shocked if we lost 42-0 the next game. Hoping the Jets continue to look good but we all know better...still early. Was also awesome to see the Jets fans chanting in Detroit.

Jets - 2018 2 months 6 days ago #294569

• Spocky Ramone
  • Thank you received: 105

Tonyinfairfield wrote: I was watching ESPN tonight and I must have fallen asleep. Because I dreamt that I saw a NY Jets team score 48 points tonight, and the defense made four INTs, one for a pick six, and I thought I was also dreaming of a young Jets QB who looked pretty damn good tonight. Seemed so real but I figured it must have been a dream, because after all, these are the Jets. ;)

I think you're really TonyInDenver
It’s a double knit world, baby
And your heart is my goal
I’ll pick the lock
With my pet rock
To get to your bell bottom soul

Jets - 2018 2 months 6 days ago #294606

• Andrew
  • Thank you received: 399

Mike Zaun wrote: 5 INT's. Insane game...was at Applebee's watching and the first play was the most Jets thing ever. Just a complete win today in all phases. Obviously this is a fluke, but it was good to see Darnold play solid and Lee really come on. Lee was a huge disappointment and was beginning to have the bust label set in...what a game from him, about time. I think Jamal Adams has transformed the secondary and made them into hungry beasts. Great win, but obviously 1 at a time and no one would be shocked if we lost 42-0 the next game. Hoping the Jets continue to look good but we all know better...still early. Was also awesome to see the Jets fans chanting in Detroit.

Agree it was only one game. Most important thing this season is Darnold playing well. We could become a competitive team for a long time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman

Jets - 2018 2 months 6 days ago #294620

• austour
  • Thank you received: 400

Mike Zaun wrote: 5 INT's. Insane game...was at Applebee's watching and the first play was the most Jets thing ever. Just a complete win today in all phases. Obviously this is a fluke, but it was good to see Darnold play solid and Lee really come on. Lee was a huge disappointment and was beginning to have the bust label set in...what a game from him, about time. I think Jamal Adams has transformed the secondary and made them into hungry beasts. Great win, but obviously 1 at a time and no one would be shocked if we lost 42-0 the next game. Hoping the Jets continue to look good but we all know better...still early. Was also awesome to see the Jets fans chanting in Detroit.

Never admit you go to Applebee's dude, I mean c'mon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: L J S A

Jets - 2018 2 months 6 days ago #294622

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 1792

austour wrote:

Never admit you go to Applebee's dude, I mean c'mon.

haaaaaa. When I first saw that I though the exact same thing. But then I thought hey I give him credit for not being a bullshit artist. Hell when I was his age early 20s we used to go out to the ground round and Bennigans for happy hour because they had $1 beer happy hours and we were all broke

Last edit: by mjmaherjr.

Jets - 2018 2 months 6 days ago #294624

• austour
  • Thank you received: 400
Ground Round was one of my High School drinking spots.

Jets - 2018 2 months 6 days ago #294626

• MarkRedman
  • Thank you received: 349
Loved the free peanuts
As my Dad used to say, If it's free, it's for me"!!

Jets - 2018 2 months 5 days ago #294647

• Mike Zaun
  • Thank you received: 452
Don't knock Applebees! They have a huge local sports mural with pictures all over and our beloved 2011 Johnnies are featured in the main lobby. Lou is also in a few pictures! I figure better food than most bars and a bit calmer...some rowdiness is fine but too much is annoying when I'm trying to watch.

• Page:
Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorth