Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: a lot of endlessly repetitive chatter

A Lot of Chatter 2 months 2 weeks ago #291290

• indyredmen97
  • Thank you received: 84
I’m not gonna lie, I’ve been hoping for Coach Rice to get another chance, because we all mess up in life, and our values are best demonstrated when we allow people the opportunity to demonstrate that they’ve learned from their mistakes. Selfishly I think he has talent, both on the bench and on the recruiting trail. I hope he joins us and does so soon. This is our time, let’s get it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: kranmars, Room112, Paultzman, Tonyinfairfield , Frank61, RedStormRising, panther2, Tom in Salem, Patrick C ripdumaine, Chicago Days and 2 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

A Lot of Chatter 2 months 2 weeks ago #291291

• oldschool Redmen
  • Thank you received: 185

firestorm wrote:

Paultzman wrote:

MarkRedman wrote: I wish the chatter would stop and he would sign a contract with us

Be patient, always an inclusive process in hires like this. Sense soon.

This is exciting news. The growing pool of talent on the court and on the sideline is very promising. Please give me a heads up when the other shoe is about to fall...

Don't do it to yourseld firestorm. Let him siggn then yeah get excited.
If he don't, then everyone get disappointed, so why not let it happen first?
Patience.

A Lot of Chatter 2 months 2 weeks ago #291293

• Chicago Days
  • Thank you received: 1378

indyredmen97 wrote: I’m not gonna lie, I’ve been hoping for Coach Rice to get another chance, because we all mess up in life, and our values are best demonstrated when we allow people the opportunity to demonstrate that they’ve learned from their mistakes. Selfishly I think he has talent, both on the bench and on the recruiting trail. I hope he joins us and does so soon. This is our time, let’s get it!

You nailed it, indyred. Couldn’t agree more.

A Lot of Chatter 2 months 2 weeks ago #291295

• Mike Zaun
  • Thank you received: 375
Guys, let's stop beating a dead horse. Just wait it out. Jk, what fun is that?

IMO Rice is the right hire whether or not he brings any recruits with him. If we get ANY of those major targets it will be huge, but I'm expecting none and hopefully I'm pleasantly surprised. He adds experience at a high level, NJ recruiting, energy, etc. He's plug and go, he knows the deal from day 1. That's very valuable.
The following user(s) said Thank You: panther2, Chicago Days, Dan V, NCJohnnie

A Lot of Chatter 2 months 2 weeks ago #291301

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 5589

Mike Zaun wrote: Guys, let's stop beating a dead horse. Just wait it out. Jk, what fun is that?

IMO Rice is the right hire whether or not he brings any recruits with him. If we get ANY of those major targets it will be huge, but I'm expecting none and hopefully I'm pleasantly surprised. He adds experience at a high level, NJ recruiting, energy, etc. He's plug and go, he knows the deal from day 1. That's very valuable.

Scary, but I agree w you. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: redken, Tom in Salem, Andrew

A Lot of Chatter 2 months 2 weeks ago #291302

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 1664

Paultzman wrote:

Mike Zaun wrote: Guys, let's stop beating a dead horse. Just wait it out. Jk, what fun is that?

his best post to date. Completely agree with it
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, Tonyinfairfield , RedStormRising, Tom in Salem, NCJohnnie

A Lot of Chatter 2 months 2 weeks ago #291304

• Windy City Johnny Fan
  • Thank you received: 492

mjmaherjr wrote:

Paultzman wrote:

List of Forum Topics, July 2023:

July Evaluation Period

Nice Article on HC St. Jean

Rice Rumors Heating Back Up - Will we finally pull the trigger?

Yankees 2023

New 2028 Offer

Mitch Contract Extension - Only Required to Attend Practices on Mondays and Wednesdays
The following user(s) said Thank You: Room112, capmaker, RedStormNC

A Lot of Chatter 2 months 2 weeks ago #291307

• MarkRedman
  • Thank you received: 286

Windy City Johnny Fan wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote:

Paultzman wrote:

July Evaluation Period

Yankees 2023

New 2028 Offer

Mitch Contract Extension - Only Required to Attend Practices on Mondays and Wednesdays

Looks like they are increasing Mitch's work load
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tom in Salem, Windy City Johnny Fan

A Lot of Chatter 2 months 2 weeks ago #291310

• Chicago Days
  • Thank you received: 1378

MarkRedman wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote:

Paultzman wrote:

July Evaluation Period

Yankees 2023

New 2028 Offer

Looks like they are increasing Mitch's work load

LOL!

A Lot of Chatter 2 months 2 weeks ago #291312

• Beast of the East
  • Thank you received: 1092

mjmaherjr wrote:

Paultzman wrote:

July Evaluation Period

Yankees 2023

New 2028 Offer

I'd imagine this comes with a salary reduction. Perhaps to clear space to add another assistant, but to have him observe practices and work with some guys one on one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Windy City Johnny Fan

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorth

ATTENTION:

Major updates were made to the servers / software hosting redmen.com. There was also one significant change to the website this week to address keeping up with current standards and practices.

It has now become standard practice for all websites to be served as https (as opposed to the original http).

A couple of years ago I enabled https on the site as optional but as of today, the site is forcing https. Any link coming into the site should be automatically converted on the fly and you should not have to do anything on your end.

However if you do notice recent problems, please contact me directly via email: webmaster@redmen.com or via private message on the site.

Also if you have forgotten your username and/or password here are two links to address that (the links only work if you are not currently logged in):

forgot username:

forgot password:

Please consider a recurring monthly contribution.
Help Support Redmen.com
Thank you, Paul