Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: July Evaluation Periods

July Evaluation Periods 5 months 1 week ago #289806

• Class of 72
  • Thank you received: 2114

redmannorth wrote: Very disappointing as Mitch could be a fabulous weapon in our arsenal. I pick my son up from practice tonight and Jefferson Koulibaly is with him. He comes over for dinner. Jefferson knows a ton about college ball and they are chatting away for an hour , with a great deal about SJU. Jefferson turns to my son and says someone told me that an assistant coach on SJU used to be an NBA all star and asks if that is true. My son replies in the affirmative and tells him Mitch was a part of TMC with Hardaway and Mullin. Jefferson was flabbergasted and replied he never knew that. Shameful how we never marketed such a fabulous attribute to potential recruits.
By the way Jefferson’s family is from Guinea and he told us Moussa of CTK, and our very own Keita , are also from Guinea , and Jeff and Moussa speak daily and are best of friends. Told us they went to MM together last fall. Said Moussa may be moving this season.

Great stuff! You earned your Karma points for the month!;)
All characters and events depicted in this post are entirely fictitious. Any similarity to actual events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

July Evaluation Periods 5 months 1 week ago #289807

• Class of 72
  • Thank you received: 2114

mjmaherjr wrote:

Knight wrote: Mitch has left the building?

how long was he actually in the building :)

Sounds funny but actually a very serious question. Sometimes I feel the under-the-table agreement with MR is tied to the Slice salary. It's as if Slice's 600k was prorated for Mitch's time spent physically at St. John's. In effect it is like Mitch said "if Slice was worth 600k for 12 months work, I'm worth 250k for 6 months". In effect, he is Mullin's Al LoBalbo.:P ;)
All characters and events depicted in this post are entirely fictitious. Any similarity to actual events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. 

July Evaluation Periods 5 months 1 week ago #289818

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 7009
The following user(s) said Thank You: JackofVirginia, Chicago Days

July Evaluation Periods 5 months 1 week ago #289839

• Paultzman
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chicago Days

July Evaluation Periods 5 months 1 week ago #289841

• NCJohnnie
  • Thank you received: 1738
Boy would I love to get young Artest. We are due to reel in the son of a former Johnnie!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, Chicago Days

July Evaluation Periods 5 months 1 week ago #289843

• Chicago Days
  • Thank you received: 1473

NCJohnnie wrote: Boy would I love to get young Artest. We are due to reel in the son of a former Johnnie!

Yeah NCJ, I'd love to see him in a St. John's uniform also.
Actually surprised, he's not yet 'ranked' by the major recruiting services---or I've missed it.
Guessing he will be soon.

July Evaluation Periods 5 months 1 week ago #289845

• Paultzman

Chicago Days wrote:

NCJohnnie wrote: Boy would I love to get young Artest. We are due to reel in the son of a former Johnnie!

Yeah NCJ, I'd love to see him in a St. John's uniform also.
Actually surprised, he's not yet 'ranked' by the major recruiting services---or I've missed it.
Guessing he will be soon.

Rankings are fun, but vary greatly. To me the best barometer is a list of schools who have legitimately offered a kid. Gaffney is one example.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chicago Days, NCJohnnie

Last edit: by Paultzman.

July Evaluation Periods 5 months 1 week ago #289956

• Paultzman
The tweet ID given is invalid
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chicago Days

July Evaluation Periods 5 months 1 week ago #289957

• Chicago Days
  • Thank you received: 1473
I wonder if Figgy knows him? Both are Dominicans and both are from MA. Dunno, but could be.

July Evaluation Periods 5 months 1 week ago #289961

• usguard
  • Thank you received: 159
no matter how you SLICE it YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING FOR YOUR SALARY . Have not seen that thus far

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorth

ATTENTION:Lurkers!

Login and See less ads - AUTOMATICALLY

the redmen.com audience is over 99% LURKERS. People that read the site but don't login or participate.

Logged in members automatically have less advertisements appear when viewing redmen.com. It seems only fair if you are taking advantage of the site but not contributing, you're gonna see more ads to help keep the site going, right?

If you are an existing member but have not logged in for a while and don't remember your login information, use the links below. It is important that you keep your email address current for this to work and if you no longer have access to your old email address, (or to report other problems) please contact me directly via handy "Contact" icon on the bottom right of the site. You can private message me on the site if you are logged in, but still need help.

If you signup as a new user, you will initially be limited to posting in the Rookie Forum. This is a get-to-know-you measure and a way to weed out spam and other malicious and inappropriate content.

If you want to see less ads, SIGNUP and LOGIN TODAY.

If you have forgotten your username and/or password here are two links to address that (the links only work if you are not currently logged in):

forgot username:

forgot password:

Please consider a recurring monthly contribution.
Help Support Redmen.com
Thank you, Paul