Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Homeland And All Things Maher

Homeland And All Things Maher 5 months 2 days ago #288512

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 1797

JackofVirginia wrote: The writers faked me out thinking Axe would find out about Giamatti's sex tryst, especially since the final scene in last years finale had Axe claiming he would find something sinister in Giamatti's life.

I’m thinking their feud is over. Which is going to make it even more interesting. Maybe they end up solving the others current problems and become allies or at least covert allies

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Homeland And All Things Maher 4 months 4 weeks ago #288669

• NCJohnnie
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 1540
My very tolerant wife of 30 years, my 17 year old son and I are going on a 30th wedding anniversary seven day vacation to the Canadian Rockies tomorrow. Start with 2 days in Vancouver then taking Canadian Railways (with an overnight stop) to Banff national park for two nights, a night in Lake Louise & a night in Calgary. I know Vancouver well as far as eateries and we are having dinner in Fairmont Lake Louise Hotel as part of trip when we are there.

Any recommendations on a good place for dinner in either Banff or Calgary? We are only in Calgary for an afternoon and have a flight back to Charlotte at 6:30 a.m. so we will be going to an early dinner after hitting Glenbow museum with my son.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Homeland And All Things Maher 4 months 4 weeks ago #288671

• Chicago Days
  • Chicago Days's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1451

NCJohnnie wrote: My very tolerant wife of 30 years, my 17 year old son and I are going on a 30th wedding anniversary seven day vacation to the Canadian Rockies tomorrow. Start with 2 days in Vancouver then taking Canadian Railways (with an overnight stop) to Banff national park for two nights, a night in Lake Louise & a night in Calgary. I know Vancouver well as far as eateries and we are having dinner in Fairmont Lake Louise Hotel as part of trip when we are there.

Any recommendations on a good place for dinner in either Banff or Calgary? We are only in Calgary for an afternoon and have a flight back to Charlotte at 6:30 a.m. so we will be going to an early dinner after hitting Glenbow museum with my son.

Sounds like a great trip, NCJ!
Unfortunately been to Vancouver only once over 20 years ago, so don’t recall specific eateries.
But have a great time, man!
Maybe you can tweet Tyrese Samuel and pry his UCONN ‘lock’ loose, just a lil’ bit?!?
Joking.
Have fun!
The following user(s) said Thank You: NCJohnnie

Last edit: by Chicago Days.

Homeland And All Things Maher 4 months 4 weeks ago #288679

• mjmaherjr

NCJohnnie wrote: My very tolerant wife of 30 years, my 17 year old son and I are going on a 30th wedding anniversary seven day vacation to the Canadian Rockies tomorrow. Start with 2 days in Vancouver then taking Canadian Railways (with an overnight stop) to Banff national park for two nights, a night in Lake Louise & a night in Calgary. I know Vancouver well as far as eateries and we are having dinner in Fairmont Lake Louise Hotel as part of trip when we are there.

enjoy !!! Pm redmannorth. Maybe he has some ideas but hasn’t seen your post

Homeland And All Things Maher 4 months 4 weeks ago #288682

• Class of 72
  • Thank you received: 1937

I would say be adventurous and try reindeer or Elk. I would also say Moose but he would likely be offended.:lol:
Enjoy your Canadian adventure!
All characters and events depicted in this post are entirely fictitious. Any similarity to actual events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. 

Homeland And All Things Maher 4 months 4 weeks ago #288733

• capmaker
  • Thank you received: 70
MJM.........more lobster rolls intel for your perusal.......

www.urbandaddy.com/articles/38014/a-road...ndard_42612_20180620

Homeland And All Things Maher 4 months 4 weeks ago #288814

• mjmaherjr

capmaker wrote: MJM.........more lobster rolls intel for your perusal.......

www.urbandaddy.com/articles/38014/a-road...ndard_42612_20180620

You Da Man !!! Great collobsterator you are ! Thx !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: capmaker

Homeland And All Things Maher 4 months 1 week ago #289889

• Knight
  • Thank you received: 385

Paultzman wrote:

I'll have to be patient with the announcement as I'll be vacationing in Europe the next 2 weeks: Prague, Vienna, Salzburg and near Munich.
Anyone familiar with these area? Sorry for derailing this thread.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Homeland And All Things Maher 4 months 1 week ago #289893

• Chicago Days
  • Chicago Days's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1451
Prague is a fabulous old city—I think the only major city in Europe not bombed to pieces in WWII.
Great tower, bridges, a famous cathedral. Also, Franz Kafka’s home—a museum there.
The square where the Czechs faced the Soviet tanks is a haunting and inspiring site.
Enjoy your trip!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr, Knight

Last edit: by Chicago Days.

Homeland And All Things Maher 4 months 1 week ago #289895

• bobo
  • Thank you received: 17

Chicago Days wrote: Prague is a fabulous old city—I think the only major city in Europe not bombed to pieces in WWII.
Great tower, bridges, a famous cathedral. Also, Franz Kafka’s home—a museum there.
The square where the Czechs faced the Soviet tanks is a haunting and inspiring site.
Enjoy your trip!

Prague is a great city and extremely inexpensive. Vienna is much more expensive. Great beers in both cities. Take a canal ride in all of your stops. In Vienna next to the Opera house is a restaurant known for sacher torte. Google it
Losing feels worse than winning feels good
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr, Knight

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorth