Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2017-18 Transfers

9 months 3 days ago #269217

• Brian3
  • Thank you received: 0
figure this is the best place for it- not sure the rules on grad transfers, but with Clark and Owens essentially seniors, and should be on track to graduate this year....are they allowed to transfer and be immediately eligible even though they have already transferred once?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 months 3 days ago #269218

• Paultzman
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 5589

figure this is the best place for it- not sure the rules on grad transfers, but with Clark and Owens essentially seniors, and should be on track to graduate this year....are they allowed to transfer and be immediately eligible even though they have already transferred once?

Believe so

9 months 3 days ago #269220

• Class of 72
  • Thank you received: 1751

Thanks for reminding us we can have a mass exodus due to our "balanced" recruiting! I am looking forward to rebuilding after the staff leaves us with 3 freshmen, 3 transfers and 3 returning players and Boubacar.:p
All characters and events depicted in this post are entirely fictitious. Any similarity to actual events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. 

9 months 3 days ago #269222

• NCJohnnie
  • Thank you received: 1297

Difficult to imagine why Clark or Owens would consider transferring as they both figure to be key contributors next year. So long as they are confident next year can be much better than this one, I think everyone who can be back is back. A good finish would go a long way in that regard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cappy105

9 months 2 days ago #269224

• NCJohnnie
  • Thank you received: 1297
So long as they are confident next year can be much better than this one, I think everyone who can be back is back. A good finish would go a long way in that regard.

Sorry, when I referenced everyone who can be back returning in my prior post, I was forgetting that Lovett could return - did not mean to include him in that reference.

9 months 2 days ago #269227

• Paultzman
  • Away

So long as they are confident next year can be much better than this one, I think everyone who can be back is back. A good finish would go a long way in that regard.

Sorry, when I referenced everyone who can be back returning in my prior post, I was forgetting that Lovett could return - did not mean to include him in that reference.

Book LoVett departing. Lastly, just my gut, but fully expect Roberts, Brooks & Williams to be on board next season. Even if a player facing limited PT departs that will have no impact. Keep the core intact, especially Ponds, and the ball will be squarely in staff's court to get solid results. If not, ...

9 months 2 days ago #269234

• bamafan
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 590

Book LoVett departing. Lastly, just my gut, but fully expect Roberts, Brooks & Williams to be on board next season. Even if a player facing limited PT departs that will have no impact. Keep the core intact, especially Ponds, and the ball will be squarely in staff's court to get solid results. If not, ...

if not...dum de dum dum daaaaa! :o

2017-18 Transfers 7 months 2 weeks ago #274404

• Paultzman
  • Away
Per Brian Rauf
Suspended guard Jalek Felton is leaving UNC. Doesn't seem to be too happy about the circumstances, either.

2017-18 Transfers 7 months 2 weeks ago #274409

• MJDinkins
  • Thank you received: 433

Paultzman wrote: Per Brian Rauf
Suspended guard Jalek Felton is leaving UNC. Doesn't seem to be too happy about the circumstances, either.

I knew this was coming a little over a week ago. Someone, locally, told me he wouldn't be returning to UNC. I didn't ask where Felton would end up afterwards, but I personally sense he'll end up with Frank Martin and the Gamecocks.

2017-18 Transfers 7 months 2 weeks ago #274554

• Paultzman
  • Away
Not transfer, but per Corey Evans Arizona now lacking for a class of 2018 commit as its lone pledge, Brandon Williams, has reopened his recruitment. Top-50 guard who becomes a top available senior recruit

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorth

ATTENTION:

Major updates were made to the servers / software hosting redmen.com. There was also one significant change to the website this week to address keeping up with current standards and practices.

It has now become standard practice for all websites to be served as https (as opposed to the original http).

A couple of years ago I enabled https on the site as optional but as of today, the site is forcing https. Any link coming into the site should be automatically converted on the fly and you should not have to do anything on your end.

However if you do notice recent problems, please contact me directly via email: webmaster@redmen.com or via private message on the site.

Also if you have forgotten your username and/or password here are two links to address that (the links only work if you are not currently logged in):

forgot username:

forgot password:

Please consider a recurring monthly contribution.
Help Support Redmen.com
Thank you, Paul