Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Terry Roberts, G. South Western State Junior College 1 week 3 days ago #394869

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 19689
Copague, LI kid who played his last year at Lincoln HS in Brooklyn

“ Roberts is a 6”1 guard who’s quick and can create his own shot. When studying Terry one thing that stood out for me was he’s clutch and seems to always make a shot when his team needs it the most.”

“Division 1 schools have really started to take notice of Roberts as his recruitment has taken off this spring. Terry currently holds offers to North Texas, UAB, ULM, Akron and New Orleans. Some programs have been smart to get in early on Roberts who could be one of the most sought after Juco guards next season. Roberts has also recently heard from Wichita State, Tulsa, St.Johns, Colorado, Iona and New Mexico“

nychoops.rivals.com/news/recruitment-uptick-for-l-i-guard
The following user(s) said Thank You: JackofVirginia, Coaster, L J S A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paultzman.

Terry Roberts, G. South Western State Junior College 1 week 15 hours ago #395175

• Amaseinyourface
  • Thank you received: 1259
Wondering out loud; if the juco season is canceled, all would-be-sophomore juco recruits could potentially become 3 year eligibility guys. Loading up on “sophomores” might seem more appealing.

Terry Roberts, G. South Western State Junior College 1 week 14 hours ago #395177

• MCNPA
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 2582

Amaseinyourface wrote: Wondering out loud; if the juco season is canceled, all would-be-sophomore juco recruits could potentially become 3 year eligibility guys. Loading up on “sophomores” might seem more appealing.

Very good point. Could be a strong juco season to recruit in, although scouting and visibility might be more challenging.

Last edit: by MCNPA.

Terry Roberts, G. South Western State Junior College 1 week 14 hours ago #395179

• otis
  • Thank you received: 1461

Terry Roberts, G. South Western State Junior College 1 week 14 hours ago #395186

• MCNPA
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 2582
I find it interesting that staff wants a big ball-handling PG type. We have quite a few guards at both spots but staff must feel there’s something we are missing. Maybe because posh and Mcgriff both smaller and they’d like a big Guard to replace Dunn with? Doesn’t seem like a position of need but staff seems to feel so.

• Page:
Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight