Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Sean Durugordon, G, Canterbury School, Queens, NY 2 weeks 2 days ago #394437

• NCJohnnie
  • Thank you received: 4815
I really like this kid, but staff obviously knows more than me so I'll back off. Kind of like Tyrese Samuel redux lol.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sean Durugordon, G, Canterbury School, Queens, NY 1 week 19 hours ago #395145

• Moose
  • Thank you received: 4015

Sean Durugordon, G, Canterbury School, Queens, NY 6 days 9 hours ago #395284

• Making Plays
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 675

NCJohnnie wrote: I really like this kid, but staff obviously knows more than me so I'll back off. Kind of like Tyrese Samuel redux lol.

Every time I see Auburn heavily involved with a kid, I just shrug, and know shady business is going on. Bruce "BBQ" Pearl is one the biggest cheaters in college basketball and has no shame in it. This is a guy that said "We've cooperated enough with the FBI." How he still has a job is beyond me, he already got busted for having pay to play players a couple years ago, people thought he was done then with the FBI probe, because he had already got busted for cheating before that, but nope NCAA doesn't care. Between him and Will Wade at LSU, whenever I seen them get heavily involved with a recruit that CMA was on, I stopped even following to see what happens because I already know those guys are going to cheat and get who they want and apparently they are protected by the NCAA.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Section3, RedStormRising, Chicago Days, RedStormNC

Last edit: by Making Plays.

Sean Durugordon, G, Canterbury School, Queens, NY 6 days 9 hours ago #395285

• Chicago Days
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 3143

Making Plays wrote:

NCJohnnie wrote: I really like this kid, but staff obviously knows more than me so I'll back off. Kind of like Tyrese Samuel redux lol.

Every time I see Auburn heavily involved with a kid, I just shrug, and know shady business is going on. Bruce "BBQ" Pearl is one the biggest cheaters in college basketball and has no shame in it. This is a guy that said "We've cooperated enough with the FBI." How he still has a job is beyond me, he already got busted for having pay to play players a couple years ago, people thought he was done then with the FBI probe, because he had already got busted for cheating before that, but nope NCAA doesn't care. Between him and Will Wade at LSU, whenever I seen them get heavily involved with a recruit that CMA was on, I stopped even following to see what happens because I already know those guys are going to cheat and get who they want and apparently they are protected by the NCAA.

Well, the caustic trade-off here, is we now know Durugordon is likely the real deal, and maybe CMA & Staff should be cut some slack when they pursue lightly-rated kids.

Last edit: by Chicago Days.
Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight