Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Bryce Harris, F, Greensboro Day School, NC 4 months 1 week ago #384029

• bamafan
  • Thank you received: 2275

Paultzman wrote: Would not “slow walk“ this one, in SJU wheel house imo. Expect interest from some solid teams in near future.

Might get savaged for this one and maybe I'm way off but the thought has crossed my mind that staff may have come down with a slight case of Mullinitis. :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bryce Harris, F, Greensboro Day School, NC 4 months 1 week ago #384035

• AlBovino
  • Thank you received: 153
Why would anyone here savage you? It's how most people on this board with their small tiny minds think.

Bryce Harris, F, Greensboro Day School, NC 4 months 1 week ago #384056

• bamafan
  • Thank you received: 2275

AlBovino wrote: Why would anyone here savage you? It's how most people on this board with their small tiny minds think.

Well we've been in need of a big of some sort be it a grad transfer, juco, straight up transfer or HS recruit for about 4 years now and haven't really gotten one. Keep seeing loads of transfers that could help who list up to 15 schools who have contacted them and we almost always are not listed so excuse me for being a little concerned Mr. Albino or is it Bovine. Oh and I'll put this nicely so as not to transgress any board rules but go kick rocks.

Bryce Harris, F, Greensboro Day School, NC 4 months 1 week ago #384266

• billthetruth
  • Thank you received: 291

bamafan wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Would not “slow walk“ this one, in SJU wheel house imo. Expect interest from some solid teams in near future.

Might get savaged for this one and maybe I'm way off but the thought has crossed my mind that staff may have come down with a slight case of Mullinitis. :unsure:

Maybe this staff acts in a professional manner and keeps their recruiting close to the vest and goes about it the right way. Not having a staff member running around and leaking info to his buddies in the media. Refreshing in this twitter world we now unfortunately have to live in

We have seen a trend developing that this staff targets specific characteristics in a recruit and does not worry about what every Tom Dick and Harry on Redmen.com thinks.

Redmen North picked up on this months ago but some on here are fixated with instant gratification.You are not getting that with this staff. It is so refreshing, as compared to the 100-plus pages of rambling about pipe dream recruits that get scoped up by Kentucky Duke and UNC (see Isaiah Briscoe thread in archive).

Stay Safe all!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, fuchsia, RedStormRising, Sherman, Sheridan & Grant, JohnnyFan

Last edit: by billthetruth.

Bryce Harris, F, Greensboro Day School, NC 4 months 6 days ago #384343

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 19698
The following user(s) said Thank You: Patrick C ripdumaine, Chicago Days

Bryce Harris, F, Greensboro Day School, NC 3 months 3 weeks ago #385219

• Paultzman
  • Away

Bryce Harris, F, Greensboro Day School, NC 3 months 1 week ago #386193

• Paultzman
  • Away

Bryce Harris, F, Greensboro Day School, NC 3 months 1 week ago #386473

• Paultzman
  • Away
Bryce Harris (GDS) has now been offered by Wake Forest. Our guy @MasercolaMiles with the earlier story on potential breakout players
Rick Lewis

Not sure why SJU staff has not offered, but respect they know what they are doing
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sherman, Sheridan & Grant

Bryce Harris, F, Greensboro Day School, NC 3 months 1 week ago #386476

• Sherman, Sheridan & Grant
  • Thank you received: 1167

billthetruth wrote:

bamafan wrote:

Maybe this staff acts in a professional manner and keeps their recruiting close to the vest and goes about it the right way. Not having a staff member running around and leaking info to his buddies in the media. Refreshing in this twitter world we now unfortunately have to live in

We have seen a trend developing that this staff targets specific characteristics in a recruit and does not worry about what every Tom Dick and Harry on Redmen.com thinks.

Redmen North picked up on this months ago but some on here are fixated with instant gratification.You are not getting that with this staff. It is so refreshing, as compared to the 100-plus pages of rambling about pipe dream recruits that get scoped up by Kentucky Duke and UNC (see Isaiah Briscoe thread in archive).

Stay Safe all!!!

I was just thinking after a little garden work and before I take my walk along Noyac Bay where great sunsets appear every night.
1.Thank you Bill the Truth AND
2.this site is one positive diversion I have while being quarantined - so thanks BTT and those who keep this board afloat!
SS&G

Bryce Harris, F, Greensboro Day School, NC 1 month 2 days ago #392495

• SJUhoopNUT
  • Thank you received: 115
He's heading to Putnam for the upcoming season. Perhaps we step up our efforts? A twitter poster made it seem like he's very interested in SJU.

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight