Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Franck Kepnang C, PSA Cardinals 3 weeks 2 days ago #389545

• Chicago Days
  • Thank you received: 2968

MCNPA wrote:

Boo Harvey wrote:

SJU14 wrote: With the current state of social affairs, I wonder if having a black HC and 2 black assistants will have any affect this recruiting cycle

Certainly can only help. Ultimately, most kids will go to the school they believe has the best chance of allowing them to pursue their dream of getting paid to play basketball. Can’t blame them.

Very true. That said, Iron Mike has sent a few bigs to the NBA and has a good track record as a coach. Couple that with immediate PT, a starting center spot in the Big East and a coach that lets you run and show off your length and transition ability, it’s a good scenario for Kepnang. Lots of other coaches will want to ease him in and split a lot of time with their other depth. Ultimately, I’m not the one that has to make a case for it though, our staff has to sell it.

Paul Pressey's rep of developing Big Men and his solid NBA creds 'may' also help. Let's hope.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Franck Kepnang C, PSA Cardinals 1 week 3 days ago #390725

• fordham96
  • Thank you received: 1908

Franck Kepnang C, PSA Cardinals 5 days 10 hours ago #391215

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 19088
“My goal is to fully participate in my final year of high school. I want to walk across the stage at Westtown and make my mother, as well as my family proud.”

As far as schools involved, basically every program who’s offered is involved. That list includes: Pittsburgh, UConn, Illinois, Oregon, St. John’s, Texas A&M, Ohio State, Auburn, Georgetown, Syracuse, UCLA, Georgia, Indiana, Miami, and many others.

stockrisers.com/2020/06/28/top-25-junior...nt-be-reclassifying/

Franck Kepnang C, PSA Cardinals 5 days 5 hours ago #391241

• L J S A
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 2978

Paultzman wrote: “My goal is to fully participate in my final year of high school. I want to walk across the stage at Westtown and make my mother, as well as my family proud.”

As far as schools involved, basically every program who’s offered is involved. That list includes: Pittsburgh, UConn, Illinois, Oregon, St. John’s, Texas A&M, Ohio State, Auburn, Georgetown, Syracuse, UCLA, Georgia, Indiana, Miami, and many others.

stockrisers.com/2020/06/28/top-25-junior...nt-be-reclassifying/

Hopefully there's a stage that he can walk across next year. 2021 is his extra year, or was he trying to graduate early and not in real grad year? I guess if 2021 is extra year he can go right to NBA? My apologies, but I've lost track of all the current rules.

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight