Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jordan Riley, SG, Brentwood NY

Jordan Riley, SG, Brentwood NY 1 week 10 hours ago #387603

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 18550

Andrew wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Kansas coach Bill Self talked to Jordan Riley's dad for 40 minutes on Wednesday.

He has Zoom calls coming up with Georgetown and Kansas.
Zagoria

Having two kids in the class of 2021 that live in the NYC Metro Area like Mr. Riley, I would want my kids to wait as long as possible to see where things were with regard to COVID 19 before they made a decision on college. I would be surprised if Jordan makes a decision for a while.

You are spot on about that. I have distinct impression the family realizes this is a critical decision warranting all information possible and the on campus official visits when available will be a critical component of the process.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paultzman.

Jordan Riley, SG, Brentwood NY 5 days 10 hours ago #387695

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 18550
The Long Island native 6’3” PG/SG Jordan Riley (Brentwood HS NY) holds a solid offer sheet. “Pittsburgh, Rutgers, Virginia Tech, Seton Hall, St Johns, Stony Brook, Georgetown, Kansas State, Wake Forest, DePaul, and Hofstra have offered him, said his father Monty Riley. The guard has interest from Villanova, Clemson, Florida State, UCF, Creighton, Texas A&M, Miami, Kansas, and Vanderbilt. With a football player’s physique and point guard skills.

Jordan Riley, SG, Brentwood NY 5 days 7 hours ago #387707

• bamafan
  • Thank you received: 2147
Father's name is Monty. He's a cinch! ;) :)

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight