Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

2021 Recruits 2 weeks 6 days ago #393814

• Truck
  • Thank you received: 8
You can mark off F Michael James off list.

basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/eig...orward-michael-james

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2021 Recruits 2 weeks 6 days ago #393822

• Chicago Days
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 3143

Truck wrote: You can mark off F Michael James off list.

Our '21 list seems to be peeling away. Arthur Kaluma recently picked his final 8., and Maxwell Lewis appears headed for the G League.
If we are lucky to get JR's commitment this week, the other Guards on the list, like Poplar (CG/SG) and Melandez (2G/SF) might be redundant.
Of the rest on the list still 'out there', seems like Alden Applewhite, Samson Johnson, Chuk Isitua, Drissa Traore remain possibilities..

2021 Recruits 2 weeks 6 days ago #393824

• MCNPA
  • Thank you received: 2582

Chicago Days wrote:

Our '21 list seems to be peeling away. Arthur Kaluma recently picked his final 8., and Maxwell Lewis appears headed for the G League.
If we are lucky to get JR's commitment this week, the other Guards on the list, like Poplar (CG/SG) and Melandez (2G/SF) might be redundant.
Of the rest on the list still 'out there', seems like Alden Applewhite, Samson Johnson, Chuk Isitua, Drissa Traore remain possibilities..

Let’s just land Riley and figure it out from there. He’d be a huge pickup and tons will continue to come available, transfers, grads, judos etc. Would love a shooter like Applewhite to take over for Cole when he’s gone and give us some perimeter ability. I’ll be very happy if we land Riley and move on from there. It puts us in a good spot from the start.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NCJohnnie

2021 Recruits 2 weeks 6 days ago #393827

• Chicago Days
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 3143

MCNPA wrote:

Chicago Days wrote:

Let’s just land Riley and figure it out from there. He’d be a huge pickup and tons will continue to come available, transfers, grads, judos etc. Would love a shooter like Applewhite to take over for Cole when he’s gone and give us some perimeter ability. I’ll be very happy if we land Riley and move on from there. It puts us in a good spot from the start.

Agree, Jordan would be a fab 1st commit to the '21 class. Hoping we can somehow peel Samson Johnson away from UCONN as well.

2021 Recruits 2 weeks 6 days ago #393828

• MCNPA

Chicago Days wrote:

MCNPA wrote:

Chicago Days wrote:

Agree, Jordan would be a fab 1st commit to the '21 class. Hoping we can somehow peel Samson Johnson away from UCONN as well.

I don’t know where Sampson stands, but he’d be my second choice because we could really use a big guy and toro has only one year. Need a big of some type, if not lore than one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chicago Days

2021 Recruits 2 weeks 6 days ago #393843

• Mean Gene
  • Thank you received: 811

MCNPA wrote:

Chicago Days wrote:

MCNPA wrote:

Chicago Days wrote:

I don’t know where Sampson stands, but he’d be my second choice because we could really use a big guy and toro has only one year. Need a big of some type, if not lore than one.

I’d be very happy with a class of Riley, Johnson and Fuller.

2021 Recruits 2 weeks 6 days ago #393849

• L J S A
  • Thank you received: 3136

Mean Gene wrote: I’d be very happy with a class of Riley, Johnson and Fuller.

I'd be shocked if we land Johnson. I am thinking Riley, Fuller, and Traore, though.

Last edit: by L J S A. Reason: deleted other quoted posts to shorten

2021 Recruits 2 weeks 6 days ago #393851

• MCNPA

L J S A wrote:

Mean Gene wrote: I’d be very happy with a class of Riley, Johnson and Fuller.

I'd be shocked if we land Johnson. I am thinking Riley, Fuller, and Traore, though.

I wouldn’t be shocked. Staff seems to be moving forward and he’d fit great into Mike Anderson’s system. No idea where he stands but I’m hoping it’s possible. Not sure we take both Traore and Fuller, if we did take one. More likely one or the other. Definitely need a wing and a true big guy for sure.

2021 Recruits 2 weeks 6 days ago #393852

• Paultzman
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 19689
Riley, a shooter & interior guy seems right direction. Of course I would substitute Cuffe if he moves up for the shooter, because he is that good. Granted Kyle will be a tough get. Looking forward to Friday and on to the next building block.
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, redmanwest

2021 Recruits 2 weeks 5 days ago #393882

• barbs20
  • Thank you received: 15
I always hear a rumor about 2 top recruits being a package deal. Just curious has this actually happened recently? I know of top recruits packaging with a lesser one from the same school.

Last edit: by barbs20.
Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight