Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Drissa Traore, PF, Lutheran HS, NY 3 weeks 5 days ago #389999

  • usguard
  • usguard's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 5029
  • Thank you received: 317
Wasn’t he a lean to Illinois

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Drissa Traore, PF, Lutheran HS, NY 3 weeks 5 days ago #390031

  • P1NSTR1PEZ
  • P1NSTR1PEZ's Avatar
  • Away
  • Posts: 50
  • Thank you received: 47
This is the one I'm hoping for to kick off the 21 class

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Drissa Traore, PF, Lutheran HS, NY 3 weeks 5 days ago #390032

  • SJU85
  • SJU85's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2959
  • Thank you received: 698

Paultzman wrote: JPM114 on Traore

@LuHiBasketball
and 12 others
Pulling hard for #SJUBB to land Drissa. He's tough, smart and improving all the time. Many will say he does "little things" like the extra pass, tough rebounds etc. but little things are really winning things and he's a winner period.


JPM114 is the man and an expert who I highly respect. That being said, I have seen him play a few times and am not as high on him as others are but will defer to those more knowledgeable than I.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, Moose, Sherman, Sheridan & Grant

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Drissa Traore, PF, Lutheran HS, NY 3 weeks 5 days ago #390034

  • Moose
  • Moose's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 10599
  • Thank you received: 3860

SJU85 wrote:

Paultzman wrote: JPM114 on Traore

@LuHiBasketball
and 12 others
Pulling hard for #SJUBB to land Drissa. He's tough, smart and improving all the time. Many will say he does "little things" like the extra pass, tough rebounds etc. but little things are really winning things and he's a winner period.


JPM114 is the man and an expert who I highly respect. That being said, I have seen him play a few times and am not as high on him as others are but will defer to those more knowledgeable than I.


The times I’ve seen LuHi he hasn’t stood out. But with Curbelo and Key gone maybe this year he steps up more. He wasn’t bad when I saw them. Just didn’t jump out at me.

There aren’t even highlight packages on YouTube of him. Not that those are the Bible or anything.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Drissa Traore, PF, Lutheran HS, NY 3 weeks 4 days ago #390068

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 26787
  • Thank you received: 19187
Zagoria

Drissa Traore, the 6-foot-7 small forward from Long Island Lutheran and the PSA Cardinals, had a Zoom call with St. John’s coach Mike Anderson on Tuesday and will visit campus in August when campus visits are permitted by the NCAA.

“The St. John’s call went well,” Traore said. “I got a feel of what the coaches were about. The coaching staff’s message was obviously they are pulling for me and that they aren’t just a basketball team, they are real family!”
Traore said “no one is really recruiting as hard as St. John’s, but Tulsa is very interested and Stony Brook.”
“I’m going to visit [St. John’s] in August,” he said.

LuHi coach John Buck praised Traore’s skillset.“Drissa is a competitor,” Buck said. “He is passionate about the game and works extremely hard on his skillset. He’s aggressive around the rim and is expanding his perimeter skills as well. Drissa is an awesome teammate and a pleasure to coach. He’ll make a college program very happy.”

Added PSA Cardinals director Terrance “Munch” Williams.
“Drissa is a young man who has grown up within the PSA Cardinals culture since middle school,” he said. “He has continued to develop both on and off the court and is rounding into form as a successful version of himself. He will be a great addition to any school because of his desire to win, lead, and be a complete player on the basketball court. I’m excited to continue to watch his growth over the next few years.”
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paultzman.

Drissa Traore, PF, Lutheran HS, NY 3 weeks 4 days ago #390069

  • SJU85
  • SJU85's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2959
  • Thank you received: 698

Moose wrote:

SJU85 wrote:

Paultzman wrote: JPM114 on Traore

@LuHiBasketball
and 12 others
Pulling hard for #SJUBB to land Drissa. He's tough, smart and improving all the time. Many will say he does "little things" like the extra pass, tough rebounds etc. but little things are really winning things and he's a winner period.


JPM114 is the man and an expert who I highly respect. That being said, I have seen him play a few times and am not as high on him as others are but will defer to those more knowledgeable than I.


The times I’ve seen LuHi he hasn’t stood out. But with Curbelo and Key gone maybe this year he steps up more. He wasn’t bad when I saw them. Just didn’t jump out at me.

There aren’t even highlight packages on YouTube of him. Not that those are the Bible or anything.


Good point regarding the two departing seniors (actually they lose the other guard also). This will be his chance to step up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Drissa Traore, PF, Lutheran HS, NY 3 weeks 4 days ago #390079

  • Section9
  • Section9's Avatar
  • Away
  • Posts: 1954
  • Thank you received: 583

SJU85 wrote:

Moose wrote:

SJU85 wrote:

Paultzman wrote: JPM114 on Traore

@LuHiBasketball
and 12 others
Pulling hard for #SJUBB to land Drissa. He's tough, smart and improving all the time. Many will say he does "little things" like the extra pass, tough rebounds etc. but little things are really winning things and he's a winner period.


JPM114 is the man and an expert who I highly respect. That being said, I have seen him play a few times and am not as high on him as others are but will defer to those more knowledgeable than I.


The times I’ve seen LuHi he hasn’t stood out. But with Curbelo and Key gone maybe this year he steps up more. He wasn’t bad when I saw them. Just didn’t jump out at me.

There aren’t even highlight packages on YouTube of him. Not that those are the Bible or anything.


Good point regarding the two departing seniors (actually they lose the other guard also). This will be his chance to step up.


85, what's the bottle in your avatar? Been trying to figure it out closest I can come is Dalmore but don't think that's right. Whatever, cheers!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Drissa Traore, PF, Lutheran HS, NY 3 weeks 4 days ago #390099

  • Patrick C ripdumaine
  • Patrick C ripdumaine's Avatar
  • Away
  • Posts: 226
  • Thank you received: 195

Section9 wrote:

SJU85 wrote:

Moose wrote:

SJU85 wrote:

Paultzman wrote: JPM114 on Traore

@LuHiBasketball
and 12 others
Pulling hard for #SJUBB to land Drissa. He's tough, smart and improving all the time. Many will say he does "little things" like the extra pass, tough rebounds etc. but little things are really winning things and he's a winner period.


JPM114 is the man and an expert who I highly respect. That being said, I have seen him play a few times and am not as high on him as others are but will defer to those more knowledgeable than I.


The times I’ve seen LuHi he hasn’t stood out. But with Curbelo and Key gone maybe this year he steps up more. He wasn’t bad when I saw them. Just didn’t jump out at me.

There aren’t even highlight packages on YouTube of him. Not that those are the Bible or anything.


Good point regarding the two departing seniors (actually they lose the other guard also). This will be his chance to step up.


85, what's the bottle in your avatar? Been trying to figure it out closest I can come is Dalmore but don't think that's right. Whatever, cheers!

The bottle looks like Dusse.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SJU85

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Drissa Traore, PF, Lutheran HS, NY 3 weeks 3 days ago #390225

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 26787
  • Thank you received: 19187
Great fellowship in the lab tonight. We all pushed each other to get better. Not to many working how we working. College Coaches, ‘21 WF Drissa Traore is going to blow up real soon. Don’t be late to the party. The kid is working his butt off everyday!!! High level Talent!!



Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Coaster

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paultzman.

Drissa Traore, PF, Lutheran HS, NY 3 weeks 3 days ago #390226

  • SJUhoopNUT
  • SJUhoopNUT's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 319
  • Thank you received: 90
I believe that is Dashawn Davis to the right of Drissa.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight