Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Drissa Traore, PF, Lutheran HS, NY 3 months 3 weeks ago #400627

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 29091
  • Thank you received: 23267
LuHi becoming perennial power nationally:

www.theseasonticket.com/news_article/show/1129585
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, Sherman, Sheridan & Grant, L J S A, JohnnyFan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Drissa Traore, PF, Lutheran HS, NY 3 months 3 weeks ago #400629

  • Delaware
  • Delaware's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 1759
  • Thank you received: 550
Alpha Bangura Jr. at Westtown, PA.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Drissa Traore, PF, Lutheran HS, NY 3 months 1 week ago #401442

  • SJU85
  • SJU85's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3331
  • Thank you received: 1042

Paultzman wrote: LuHi becoming perennial power nationally:

www.theseasonticket.com/news_article/show/1129585


Welcome officially to the program Drissa!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Drissa Traore, PF, Lutheran HS, NY 1 month 1 week ago #413896

  • billthetruth
  • billthetruth's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 729
  • Thank you received: 365
Drissa Traore Retweeted

LuHi Basketball
@LuHiBasketball
·
Jan 17
'21 6'7 Wing Ryan Dunn just keeps growing & getting better. Smooth stroke from 3 with a 7' WS, solid handles for his size. A few months back was named consensus M.O.P at Isaiah Whitehead HS Session competing against tons of D1 talent. Has been hearing from San Jose St. & App St.

 Smooth stroke from 3 with a 7' WS sounds good. Can he grow into a Big East level option. You know he is getting good coaching. Any of the resident experts here know anything about his game?
 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by billthetruth.

Drissa Traore, PF, Lutheran HS, NY 4 weeks 1 hour ago #415344

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 29091
  • Thank you received: 23267
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmanwest, Moose, Coaster, L J S A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Drissa Traore, PF, Lutheran HS, NY 3 weeks 6 days ago #415367

  • L J S A
  • L J S A's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 7294
  • Thank you received: 3886

Paultzman wrote:

Do we know if they have to wear masks while playing?

Hopefully no one gets sick, but it's time to try to get back to normal life for these kids. I know basketball is vastly different from outdoor sports, but my daughter traveled throughout the fall with her softball team after her regular season that started in February was canceled after two games. No one got sick in the fall. Not sure how this will work, but if they open all the doors and windows, mask up, and ban all non-participants, I think they'll be fine (assuming everyone is acting smart outside the gym as well).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Drissa Traore, PF, Lutheran HS, NY 3 weeks 6 days ago #415382

  • MainMan
  • MainMan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2708
  • Thank you received: 839

L J S A wrote:

Paultzman wrote:

Do we know if they have to wear masks while playing?

Hopefully no one gets sick, but it's time to try to get back to normal life for these kids. I know basketball is vastly different from outdoor sports, but my daughter traveled throughout the fall with her softball team after her regular season that started in February was canceled after two games. No one got sick in the fall. Not sure how this will work, but if they open all the doors and windows, mask up, and ban all non-participants, I think they'll be fine (assuming everyone is acting smart outside the gym as well).

I believe there is no inter-state travel for high school sports in the metro area.
So games will have to be local.... like in the old days. 
 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Drissa Traore, PF, Lutheran HS, NY 3 weeks 6 days ago #415388

  • Moose
  • Moose's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 11415
  • Thank you received: 4893

MainMan wrote:

L J S A wrote:

Paultzman wrote:

Do we know if they have to wear masks while playing?

Hopefully no one gets sick, but it's time to try to get back to normal life for these kids. I know basketball is vastly different from outdoor sports, but my daughter traveled throughout the fall with her softball team after her regular season that started in February was canceled after two games. No one got sick in the fall. Not sure how this will work, but if they open all the doors and windows, mask up, and ban all non-participants, I think they'll be fine (assuming everyone is acting smart outside the gym as well).

I believe there is no inter-state travel for high school sports in the metro area.
So games will have to be local.... like in the old days. 

 


OSL has been traveling all over the country playing I thought?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, SJU85

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Drissa Traore, PF, Lutheran HS, NY 3 weeks 6 days ago #415391

  • L J S A
  • L J S A's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 7294
  • Thank you received: 3886

Moose wrote:

MainMan wrote:

L J S A wrote:

Paultzman wrote:

Do we know if they have to wear masks while playing?

Hopefully no one gets sick, but it's time to try to get back to normal life for these kids. I know basketball is vastly different from outdoor sports, but my daughter traveled throughout the fall with her softball team after her regular season that started in February was canceled after two games. No one got sick in the fall. Not sure how this will work, but if they open all the doors and windows, mask up, and ban all non-participants, I think they'll be fine (assuming everyone is acting smart outside the gym as well).

I believe there is no inter-state travel for high school sports in the metro area.
So games will have to be local.... like in the old days. 


 


OSL has been traveling all over the country playing I thought?

I feel like LuHi could have done the same thing but they chose not to. They are independent, right? I know they were in an AIS conference years ago, but don't think they've been part of one for a while now, right?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Drissa Traore, PF, Lutheran HS, NY 3 weeks 6 days ago #415397

  • MainMan
  • MainMan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2708
  • Thank you received: 839

Moose wrote:

MainMan wrote:

L J S A wrote:

Paultzman wrote:

Do we know if they have to wear masks while playing?

Hopefully no one gets sick, but it's time to try to get back to normal life for these kids. I know basketball is vastly different from outdoor sports, but my daughter traveled throughout the fall with her softball team after her regular season that started in February was canceled after two games. No one got sick in the fall. Not sure how this will work, but if they open all the doors and windows, mask up, and ban all non-participants, I think they'll be fine (assuming everyone is acting smart outside the gym as well).

I believe there is no inter-state travel for high school sports in the metro area.
So games will have to be local.... like in the old days. 


 


OSL has been traveling all over the country playing I thought?


It looks very weird.
Travel to another region of NY is "prohbited," but interstate travel is only "discouraged."
Here's the wording from NY's regulations on restatrting indoor hs sports:
"For all lower, moderate, and higher risk sports, travel for practice or play is prohibited outside of the region or contiguous counties/regions. Interstate travel for practice or play is strongly discouraged and, if undertaken, must strictly adhere to the requirements of the State’s travel advisory.Travel for practice or play to, or from, any area within New York that has been designated as a red or orange zone may only be permitted following consultation with the respective state or local health authorities with consideration of the above mentioned factors.”



 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight