Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jonathan Kuminga, PF, Georgia

Jonathan Kuminga, PF, Georgia 11 months 3 weeks ago #308845

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 24367
  • Thank you received: 15423
Despite SJU having trouble getting commitments from skilled HS prospects, it may be wise to keep an eye on Kuminga & Tabor I sense.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paultzman.

Jonathan Kuminga, PF, Georgia 11 months 3 weeks ago #308850

  • bamafan
  • bamafan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 6049
  • Thank you received: 1758

Paultzman wrote: Despite SJU having trouble getting commitments from skilled HS prospects, it may be wise to keep an eye on Kuminga & Torber I sense.

Hitting the eggnog a bit early this year huh Paultzie. ;) :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jonathan Kuminga, PF, Georgia 11 months 3 weeks ago #308854

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 24367
  • Thank you received: 15423

bamafan wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Despite SJU having trouble getting commitments from skilled HS prospects, it may be wise to keep an eye on Kuminga & Torber I sense.

Hitting the eggnog a bit early this year huh Paultzie. ;) :)

Hardly, stay tuned :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: SJU85, gman, richard A Steinfeld, L J S A, Patrick C ripdumaine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jonathan Kuminga, PF, Georgia 11 months 3 weeks ago #308860

  • bamafan
  • bamafan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 6049
  • Thank you received: 1758

Paultzman wrote:

bamafan wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Despite SJU having trouble getting commitments from skilled HS prospects, it may be wise to keep an eye on Kuminga & Torber I sense.

Hitting the eggnog a bit early this year huh Paultzie. ;) :)

Hardly, stay tuned :)

Believe me I would absolutely love it for Johnnies to kill it on the recruiting trail to add on to Bama absolutely killing it once again today in football early signing day.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, REB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jonathan Kuminga, PF, Georgia 11 months 3 weeks ago #308975

  • REB
  • REB's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 519
  • Thank you received: 155

Paultzman wrote:

bamafan wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Despite SJU having trouble getting commitments from skilled HS prospects, it may be wise to keep an eye on Kuminga & Torber I sense.

Hitting the eggnog a bit early this year huh Paultzie. ;) :)

Hardly, stay tuned :)

That would be amazing!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jonathan Kuminga, PF, Georgia 11 months 3 weeks ago #308998

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 24367
  • Thank you received: 15423

REB wrote:

Paultzman wrote:

bamafan wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Despite SJU having trouble getting commitments from skilled HS prospects, it may be wise to keep an eye on Kuminga & Torber I sense.

Hitting the eggnog a bit early this year huh Paultzie. ;) :)

Hardly, stay tuned :)

That would be amazing!

Hope so. Perhaps having a winning season thus far, led by an AA candidate, is right recruiting tonic. We’ll see. Obviously continuing success to date ( v less than stellar opposition) must carry over to BE play. It’s a crucial year to “Dance”, make some noise there & continue to impress recruits.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paultzman.

Jonathan Kuminga, PF, Georgia 11 months 3 weeks ago #309138

  • REB
  • REB's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 519
  • Thank you received: 155

Paultzman wrote:

REB wrote:

Paultzman wrote:

bamafan wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Despite SJU having trouble getting commitments from skilled HS prospects, it may be wise to keep an eye on Kuminga & Torber I sense.

Hitting the eggnog a bit early this year huh Paultzie. ;) :)

Hardly, stay tuned :)

That would be amazing!

Hope so. Perhaps having a winning season thus far, led by an AA candidate, is right recruiting tonic. We’ll see. Obviously continuing success to date ( v less than stellar opposition) must carry over to BE play. It’s a crucial year to “Dance”, make some noise there & continue to impress recruits.


He's 2021. Is there a chance he'll commit early? That might also attract other top recruits...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jonathan Kuminga, PF, Georgia 11 months 3 weeks ago #309142

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 24367
  • Thank you received: 15423

REB wrote:

Paultzman wrote:

REB wrote:

Paultzman wrote:

bamafan wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Despite SJU having trouble getting commitments from skilled HS prospects, it may be wise to keep an eye on Kuminga & Torber I sense.

Hitting the eggnog a bit early this year huh Paultzie. ;) :)

Hardly, stay tuned :)

That would be amazing!

Hope so. Perhaps having a winning season thus far, led by an AA candidate, is right recruiting tonic. We’ll see. Obviously continuing success to date ( v less than stellar opposition) must carry over to BE play. It’s a crucial year to “Dance”, make some noise there & continue to impress recruits.


He's 2021. Is there a chance he'll commit early? That might also attract other top recruits...

Nothing definite, but I have heard some chatter re possibility of him moving up a class.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kranmars

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jonathan Kuminga, PF, Georgia 11 months 3 weeks ago #309201

  • REB
  • REB's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 519
  • Thank you received: 155

Paultzman wrote:

REB wrote:

Paultzman wrote:

REB wrote:

Paultzman wrote:

bamafan wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Despite SJU having trouble getting commitments from skilled HS prospects, it may be wise to keep an eye on Kuminga & Torber I sense.

Hitting the eggnog a bit early this year huh Paultzie. ;) :)

Hardly, stay tuned :)

That would be amazing!

Hope so. Perhaps having a winning season thus far, led by an AA candidate, is right recruiting tonic. We’ll see. Obviously continuing success to date ( v less than stellar opposition) must carry over to BE play. It’s a crucial year to “Dance”, make some noise there & continue to impress recruits.


He's 2021. Is there a chance he'll commit early? That might also attract other top recruits...

Nothing definite, but I have heard some chatter re possibility of him moving up a class.


My fingers are crossed. This one would take us up in class.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kranmars

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jonathan Kuminga, PF, Georgia 11 months 3 weeks ago #309226

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 24367
  • Thank you received: 15423
Cragg’s great relationship with Andy Borman, Executive Director of NYRENS AAU program & Duke grad, can’t hurt with recruiting imo. Heron, Tabor & Kuminga all were/are RENS players.

The following user(s) said Thank You: kranmars, capmaker

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight