Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Zed Key, F, Brentwood, NY

Zed Key, F, Brentwood, NY 4 months 4 days ago #355879

• L J S A
  • Thank you received: 2483
I'm greedy -- I want the package deal.

Could Posh and Curbelo mesh well in backcourt together? I'm getting excited by prospect of Posh, but not ready to give up the Curbelo dream.
The following user(s) said Thank You: capmaker, JohnnyFan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zed Key, F, Brentwood, NY 4 months 4 days ago #355880

• JohnnyFan
  • Thank you received: 2298

L J S A wrote: I'm greedy -- I want the package deal.

Could Posh and Curbelo mesh well in backcourt together? I'm getting excited by prospect of Posh, but not ready to give up the Curbelo dream.

I am right with you LJ. I think Curbelo could play with anyone. I figure they know each other, but who knows how either would feel about playing with the other.

Regardless, as much as I want Curbelo (which is a lot!), if they can land Posh early I think you do it. He's not just a bird in the hand.....he's a talented NYC point guard in hand.

Should be interesting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, NCJohnnie

Last edit: by JohnnyFan.

Zed Key, F, Brentwood, NY 4 months 3 days ago #355891

• Mike Zaun
  • Thank you received: 1154
Wouldn't be so sure about package deal...has been discussed but far from certain.

Zed Key, F, Brentwood, NY 4 months 3 days ago #355893

• NCJohnnie
  • Thank you received: 3757
I'd be extremely happy with either Zed or Andre and both would be a grand slam. These are exactly the type of local kids we need to go after hard; we won't get them every time but staff is building relationships that will pay off in spades in the long run.
The following user(s) said Thank You: IDRAFT, gonzalo, Mike Zaun

Zed Key, F, Brentwood, NY 4 months 3 days ago #355894

• Mike Zaun
  • Thank you received: 1154
Guys, how refreshing is it to know that our staff texts him everyday? Even if we don't land him, we know we're doing everything we can to get him. Makes losing out on recruits much easier IMO. Will be real interesting to see how our next few recruiting cycles go. If we somehow got both Posh and Zed/Curbelo that would probably make people take notice. Let's hope some dominos fall our way and lead to others falling.

Zed Key, F, Brentwood, NY 4 months 3 days ago #355895

• Moose
  • Thank you received: 3152

Mike Zaun wrote: Guys, how refreshing is it to know that our staff texts him everyday? Even if we don't land him, we know we're doing everything we can to get him. Makes losing out on recruits much easier IMO. Will be real interesting to see how our next few recruiting cycles go. If we somehow got both Posh and Zed/Curbelo that would probably make people take notice. Let's hope some dominos fall our way and lead to others falling.

Well if we don't text everyday how else will we get in his 30 schools mentioned to a local TV reporter

Zed Key, F, Brentwood, NY 4 months 3 days ago #355900

• Windy City Johnny Fan
  • Thank you received: 685

Moose wrote:

Mike Zaun wrote: Guys, how refreshing is it to know that our staff texts him everyday? Even if we don't land him, we know we're doing everything we can to get him. Makes losing out on recruits much easier IMO. Will be real interesting to see how our next few recruiting cycles go. If we somehow got both Posh and Zed/Curbelo that would probably make people take notice. Let's hope some dominos fall our way and lead to others falling.

Well if we don't text everyday how else will we get in his 30 schools mentioned to a local TV reporter

With apologies for being my typical on-brand self, while nice to see daily texts, ultimately that and $5 bucks will get us a venti late at starbucks. Results business, need to actually land kids.

Zed Key, F, Brentwood, NY 3 months 1 week ago #356996

• Paultzman
  • Thank you received: 15413
Providence will host Four-star senior Zed Key for an unofficial visit on Monday, a source told @Stockrisers. Will visit UF next weekend officially
The following user(s) said Thank You: Coaster

Zed Key, F, Brentwood, NY 3 months 1 week ago #357036

• Anthony Mattia
  • Thank you received: 131

Paultzman wrote: Providence will host Four-star senior Zed Key for an unofficial visit on Monday, a source told @Stockrisers. Will visit UF next weekend officially

Am I the only one that saw a google ad in Paultman's post? Pretty impressive being sponsored by Google ;)

Edit: Gone now, but just saw one in a post by Paul in another thread

Last edit: by Anthony Mattia.

Zed Key, F, Brentwood, NY 3 months 1 week ago #357044

• L J S A
  • Thank you received: 2483
Would love for this to happen, but I think he ends up at UF with his teammate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, JohnnyFan

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight