Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Isaih Moore, PF, Pearl River CC (SJU Commit)

Isaih Moore, PF, Pearl River CC 2 months 2 weeks ago #365999

• Making Plays
  • Thank you received: 539

redmaninalbany wrote: With such high stats per minutes played, why has he only started one game out of seven and played so few minutes per game? I understand having him not shoot so much but not having him on the court seems very strange. I guess most of the games were runaways so it didn’t matter much if he started?

I was wondering that myself, then I looked at their roster, they have a lot of guys that are transfers from D1 colleges on their team, I actually recognized some of their players names, they have 1 guy, Rodgerick Brown, that CMA was recruiting hard out of high school trying to get him to come to Arkansas. Their roster is stacked as far as JUCO is concerned, they have pretty much ran every team they've played out of the gym. They have 10 guys that all play double figure in minutes.

With that said that 12.1MPG is incorrect, if you look at some of the game box scores it has every player only playing 1 minute, it's an error that very common on some of the JUCO school sites, they'll usually fix it before the end of the year to show the correct minutes, Moore is probably averaging about 20+ MPG.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SJU85, Class of 72, NCJohnnie, barbs20

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Isaih Moore, PF, Pearl River CC 2 months 2 weeks ago #366000

• redmaninalbany
  • Thank you received: 130
Thanks for doing that followup analysis Isaih.
It makes a lot more sense than the raw data.

Isaih Moore, PF, Pearl River CC 2 months 2 weeks ago #366005

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 16949
Yes, Juco stats are an adventure.

Last edit: by Paultzman.

Isaih Moore, PF, Pearl River CC 2 months 1 week ago #366950

• MJDinkins
  • Thank you received: 2506

Isaih Moore, PF, Pearl River CC 2 months 1 week ago #366967

• MJDinkins

Isaih Moore, PF, Pearl River CC 2 months 1 week ago #366978

• MJDinkins
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, capmaker, bamafan, BrooklynRed

Isaih Moore, PF, Pearl River CC 2 months 1 week ago #367009

• redmannorth
  • Thank you received: 2737

MJDinkins wrote: www.prccathletics.com/sports/mbkb/2019-2...eases/20191209xxlnyi

Looking forward to Moore joining the team next season. Roberts, Champagne, Steere and Moore will give us 4 players 6 8 and bigger who should be hitting the boards hard. Very excit d to see this new level and style of SJU ball where rebounding is a priority.

Isaih Moore, PF, Pearl River CC 2 months 1 week ago #367012

• sjc88
  • Thank you received: 771

redmannorth wrote:

MJDinkins wrote: www.prccathletics.com/sports/mbkb/2019-2...eases/20191209xxlnyi

Looking forward to Moore joining the team next season. Roberts, Champagne, Steere and Moore will give us 4 players 6 8 and bigger who should be hitting the boards hard. Very excit d to see this new level and style of SJU ball where rebounding is a priority.

North I read your post and said to myself Champagne is not 6 8’. I looked it up and damn it lists him as 6 8’. I see a solid 6 6’ but no way do I see 6 8. Maybe he puts lifts in his shoes LOL.

No matter, I don’t see Moore being a big rebounder unless he starts eating the all you can eat buffet. He looks very thin from what I see. Maybe a little weight room is needed.

Isaih Moore, PF, Pearl River CC 2 months 1 week ago #367080

• redken
  • Thank you received: 1023
N/M

Last edit: by redken.

Isaih Moore, PF, Pearl River CC 2 months 1 week ago #367094

• Class of 72
  • Thank you received: 3330

sjc88 wrote:

redmannorth wrote:

North I read your post and said to myself Champagne is not 6 8’. I looked it up and damn it lists him as 6 8’. I see a solid 6 6’ but no way do I see 6 8. Maybe he puts lifts in his shoes LOL.

No matter, I don’t see Moore being a big rebounder unless he starts eating the all you can eat buffet. He looks very thin from what I see. Maybe a little weight room is needed.

Just 8 months ago they were both 6'6 in high school. Justin is still listed as 6'6 at Pitt. Doubt that his twin brother out grew him by 2 inches and he certainly looked shorter than 6'8 players he has faced. But it all could come down to exactly what you inferred in that college players are measured in sneakers and ours are more padded.;)
All characters and events depicted in this post are entirely fictitious. Any similarity to actual events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: sjc88

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight