Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Isaih Moore, PF, Pearl River CC (SJU Commit)

Isaih Moore, PF, Pearl River CC 3 months 2 days ago #363917

  • richard A Steinfeld
  • richard  A Steinfeld's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3576
  • Thank you received: 846
5 out of 6 free throws, Not affected by any level of competition.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Isaih Moore, PF, Pearl River CC 3 months 1 day ago #363942

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 25303
  • Thank you received: 16949
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr, Coaster

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Isaih Moore, PF, Pearl River CC 3 months 1 day ago #363946

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 11836
  • Thank you received: 4251

Paultzman wrote: www.prccathletics.com/sports/mbkb/2019-2...eases/20191119yki2lu

Interesting the close distribution of minutes amongst a lot of people
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Isaih Moore, PF, Pearl River CC 3 months 1 day ago #363947

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 25303
  • Thank you received: 16949
NM

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paultzman.

Isaih Moore, PF, Pearl River CC 3 months 1 day ago #363949

  • MCNPA
  • MCNPA's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 5100
  • Thank you received: 2064

richard A Steinfeld wrote: 5 out of 6 free throws, Not affected by any level of competition.


Neither is his 7’6” wingspan...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Isaih Moore, PF, Pearl River CC 2 months 3 weeks ago #365094

  • MJDinkins
  • MJDinkins's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 9491
  • Thank you received: 2506
The Wildcats (6-0 overall) got off to a hot start thanks to the play of St. John's signee Isaih Moore (Columbia, S.C.; Sumter), who scored 14 points in the first half alone. The Wildcats did not slow down from there, putting up 100 points on Bevill (5-3). This is the third game of the year where the Wildcats have reached triple digits on the scoreboard.
prccathletics.com/sports/mbkb/2019-20/releases/20191125t2opwy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, bamafan, Knight, BrooklynRed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Isaih Moore, PF, Pearl River CC 2 months 3 weeks ago #365119

  • PharmDJohnnie11
  • PharmDJohnnie11's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 199
  • Thank you received: 263
The quick development of Champagnie and Roberts under CMA makes me feel very good about this kid. He's got rare physical tools, and under CMA's tutelage I think there's a good chance he develops into a very good player for us.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Isaih Moore, PF, Pearl River CC 2 months 3 weeks ago #365150

  • L J S A
  • L J S A's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 6184
  • Thank you received: 2609

PharmDJohnnie11 wrote: The quick development of Champagnie and Roberts under CMA makes me feel very good about this kid. He's got rare physical tools, and under CMA's tutelage I think there's a good chance he develops into a very good player for us.


I was thinking of tall skinny guys to compare him to. I was going to say Calvin Bowman since NY kids pop in my head first, but then I googled his stats and had forgotten how good a senior year he had.

We definitely have reason to be excited about how his game could improve under this staff, though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by L J S A. Reason: word change

Isaih Moore, PF, Pearl River CC 2 months 3 weeks ago #365155

  • JohnnyFan
  • JohnnyFan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3837
  • Thank you received: 2538

L J S A wrote:

PharmDJohnnie11 wrote: The quick development of Champagnie and Roberts under CMA makes me feel very good about this kid. He's got rare physical tools, and under CMA's tutelage I think there's a good chance he develops into a very good player for us.


I was thinking of tall skinny guys to compare him to. I was going to say Calvin Bowman since NY kids pop in my head first, but then I googled his stats and had forgotten how good a senior year he had.

We definitely have reason to be excited about how his game could improve under this staff, though.


I prefer having the beefy big men. That said, the best tall/skinny college big I have ever seen was Marcus Camby.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by JohnnyFan.

Isaih Moore, PF, Pearl River CC 2 months 3 weeks ago #365157

  • L J S A
  • L J S A's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 6184
  • Thank you received: 2609

JohnnyFan wrote:

L J S A wrote:

PharmDJohnnie11 wrote: The quick development of Champagnie and Roberts under CMA makes me feel very good about this kid. He's got rare physical tools, and under CMA's tutelage I think there's a good chance he develops into a very good player for us.


I was thinking of tall skinny guys to compare him to. I was going to say Calvin Bowman since NY kids pop in my head first, but then I googled his stats and had forgotten how good a senior year he had.

We definitely have reason to be excited about how his game could improve under this staff, though.


I prefer having the beefy big men. That said, the best tall/skinny college big I have ever seen was Marcus Camby.


I didn't want to get greedy with my comparison.:lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: JohnnyFan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight