Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2020 Recruits

2020 Recruits 5 days 17 hours ago #377136

• Sherman, Sheridan & Grant
  • Thank you received: 963

Moose wrote:

Making Plays wrote:

MCNPA wrote: Just a thought but I’m gonna say this. As far as recruiting goes, our most recent 2020 recruiting class seems mostly recruited by Van Macon and likely Demeo. We need out AHC TJ Cleveland to show what he can do on the recruiting trail with high school kids. If he’s an aspiring head coach, he’s gonna have to show that he can recruit and do it well. I wanna see what he can do to make a mark on this program.

I could be wrong on this, but here's what I remember from who was the lead recruiter on each recruit that they have signed so far.

Jon McGriff - CMA
Damien Sears - TJ
Julian Champaigne - Macon
Rasheem Dunn - TJ
Vince Cole - TJ
Isiah Moore - DeMeo
Posh Alexander - Macon
Dylan Wusu - Macon

Dunn was Macon not TJ

So Macon is our main ( recruiting ) man with 4 (?)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020 Recruits 4 days 2 hours ago #377274

• kranmars
  • Thank you received: 662

Moose wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Evan Daniels

247sports.com/Article/College-basketball...n-Daniels-143803654/

“Two names gaining steam on the best available list are fairly new to the 247Sports rankings. Georgia native Eric Gaines, who now ranks No. 81 overall, emerged during his senior season and has high majors in the South clamoring for him. The same could be said for Filipino center prospect Kai Sotto, who has taken recent visits to Kentucky, Auburn and Georgia Tech.
Of the other uncommitted top-100 players, Cliff Omoruyi, Matthew Alexander-Moncrieffe and JT Thor are expected to make college choices, while four — Makur Maker, Marjon Beauchamp, Kenyon Martin and Kyree Walker — are not.“

“ Who else is left? The best available prospects outside of the top 100 are Nate Tabor, Keondre Montgomery, Carlos Rosario, Zaire Wade, Kerwin Walton, Dishon Jackson, Eduardo Andre, Tibet Gorener, Vladislav Goldin, Darius Miles, Dylan Cardwell, AJ Staton-McCray and Detrick Reeves.”

Thanks

But how long for someone to say we need Tabor.

The heck with Tabor, I want that kid Thor. If for no other reason than his name. SJU should change its name to Red Thunder as a sweetener.

2020 Recruits 2 days 22 hours ago #377380

• austour
  • Thank you received: 924
Sight and stats unseen I just want to finally see Darius Miles in a Redmen uni.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stjohnnie75, Amaseinyourface, L J S A

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight