Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Vince Cole, SG, USC Salik JC (SJU Commit)

Vince Cole, SG, USC Salik JC (SJU Commit) 4 months 3 weeks ago #361716

• Chicago Days
  • Thank you received: 2687
Vince Cole is having a nice start to his season.Others have said we'll be v happy with Cole. Nice to see Moore in the top 30. My eyebrows tilted high when I saw Valdir Manuel at #6. Good list. Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr, Sherman, Sheridan & Grant

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Vince Cole, SG, USC Salik JC (SJU Commit) 4 months 3 weeks ago #361720

• L J S A
  • Thank you received: 2708

Chicago Days wrote: Vince Cole is having a nice start to his season.Others have said we'll be v happy with Cole. Nice to see Moore in the top 30. My eyebrows tilted high when I saw Valdir Manuel at #6. Good list. Thanks.

Guess at 15 and I believe CMA's walk-on that Arkansas did not keep at 8.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Vince Cole, SG, USC Salik JC (SJU Commit) 4 months 3 weeks ago #361765

• Dan V
  • Thank you received: 317

Paultzman wrote: Basketball Times has Cole ranked # 4 while Moore #30

I wondered what had happened to Marco Morency from Mt. Vernon. He just disappeared it seemed like, nice to see him resurface at Daytona St.

Vince Cole, SG, USC Salik JC (SJU Commit) 4 months 3 weeks ago #361771

• L J S A
  • Thank you received: 2708
I haven't kept up with Mt. Vernon in recent years, but I assume there are still decent players coming through there. It would be nice if this latest staff is the one to really form a relationship with them in anticipation of the next Big East-level player suiting up for them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Vince Cole, SG, USC Salik JC (SJU Commit) 4 months 2 weeks ago #362155

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 17647
Decent competition it seems;

Vince Cole, SG, USC Salik JC (SJU Commit) 4 months 2 weeks ago #362336

• MJDinkins
  • Thank you received: 2642
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, Paultzman, L J S A

Vince Cole, SG, USC Salik JC (SJU Commit) 4 months 2 weeks ago #362360

• Paultzman
  • Away

Vince Cole, SG, USC Salik JC (SJU Commit) 4 months 2 weeks ago #362462

• Paultzman
  • Away
USC Salk defeats Indian River on the road 96-84 and moves to 4-0 on the season.

Vince Cole - 32 PTS 8 REB 7 AST 5 STL 3 BLK
Kevin Williamson - 21 PTS 8 REB
Keyon Wesley - 20 PTS 10 REB
Jay Jefferson - 12 PTS 8 REB 8 AST

Decent competition, think we may have a good one here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Monte, Joe, panther2, L J S A, Chicago Days, NCJohnnie, BrooklynRed

Vince Cole, SG, USC Salik JC (SJU Commit) 4 months 2 weeks ago #362494

• panther2
  • Thank you received: 2000

Paultzman wrote: USC Salk defeats Indian River on the road 96-84 and moves to 4-0 on the season.

Thanks very much for posting this Paultz. Sometimes, I read the comments on this board and just shake my head. Over the past couple of months, I have read on this board how Posh ain't this, Cole ain't that. Moore ain't the other, and who the hell is Dylan Wusu, smh. For the first time in a very long time, we had "4" commitments before the season started. It appears as if Coach Anderson and staff are working very hard to build a "program". For the life of me, I can't understand the negativity. Posh's ranking has dropped, Cole is a JUCO whose game may not translate to the Big East, Moore is too thin, and who the hell is Wusu, lol.

From everything that I have seen so far, I believe in what Coach Anderson is doing. If you have watched the first two games and listened to what the players have said, you can't help but notice the amount of respect they have for him and their determination to play hard.

Wonder what this board would have been like if Posh had committed to Seton Hall, and Cole, Moore, and Wusu chose other schools. IJS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bacane, Section3, Monte, Paultzman, Mike, AlBovino, SJU85, section10, otis, MarkRedman and 7 other people also said thanks.

Vince Cole, SG, USC Salik JC (SJU Commit) 4 months 2 weeks ago #362495

• MarkRedman
  • Thank you received: 1784

panther2 wrote:

Paultzman wrote: USC Salk defeats Indian River on the road 96-84 and moves to 4-0 on the season.

Thanks very much for posting this Paultz. Sometimes, I read the comments on this board and just shake my head. Over the past couple of months, I have read on this board how Posh ain't this, Cole ain't that. Moore ain't the other, and who the hell is Dylan Wusu, smh. For the first time in a very long time, we had "4" commitments before the season started. It appears as if Coach Anderson and staff are working very hard to build a "program". For the life of me, I can't understand the negativity. Posh's ranking has dropped, Cole is a JUCO whose game may not translate to the Big East, Moore is too thin, and who the hell is Wusu, lol.

From everything that I have seen so far, I believe in what Coach Anderson is doing. If you have watched the first two games and listened to what the players have said, you can't help but notice the amount of respect they have for him and their determination to play hard.

Wonder what this board would have been like if Posh had committed to Seton Hall, and Cole, Moore, and Wusu chose other schools. IJS.

I agree 100% and most interesting, Panther, is that I would bet that most of the "experts" on this site making those derogatory comments about these recruits have never seen any of them play.
The following user(s) said Thank You: panther2

Last edit: by MarkRedman.
Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight