Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Dylan Wusu, SG, OSL HS (SJU Commit) 2 months 2 weeks ago #395759

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 20468
Just to add a positive to the day, a common theme I hear a lot is how much staff believes Dylan, with skill refinement, will be a very solid player here over four years. Looking forward to patiently watch that development over next few seasons. Of course the less patient will expect immediate impact out of gate. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Massell, kranmars, redmannorth, SJU85, JackofVirginia, gonzalo, RedStormRising, panther2, shamsman2, L J S A and 9 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dylan Wusu, SG, OSL HS (SJU Commit) 2 months 2 weeks ago #395763

• Boo Harvey
  • Thank you received: 450

Paultzman wrote: Just to add a positive to the day, a common theme I hear a lot is how much staff believes Dylan, with skill refinement, will be a very solid player here over four years. Looking forward to patiently watch that development over next few seasons. Of course the less patient will expect immediate impact out of gate. :)

Speaking of patience, hopefully Wusu has the patience to stay for four years. Most kids today do not.

Dylan Wusu, SG, OSL HS (SJU Commit) 2 months 2 weeks ago #395804

• redmannorth
  • Thank you received: 3707

Paultzman wrote: Just to add a positive to the day, a common theme I hear a lot is how much staff believes Dylan, with skill refinement, will be a very solid player here over four years. Looking forward to patiently watch that development over next few seasons. Of course the less patient will expect immediate impact out of gate. :)

Dylan is the recruit everyone is expecting the least out of going forward in last years class. He was not heavily recruited and like Champagnie, not too heralded. It would be wonderful if he too could play above his 300 ranking. Luckily for him Greg W is ahead of him on the depth chart for the next two seasons and he has a very good and talented player to play against in practice daily and help him improve. Hopefully as a junior he will be a major contributor. Best of luck to Dylan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SJUFAN2, kranmars, SJUNC, Paultzman, JackofVirginia, L J S A, JohnnyFan, SigEpSJU09, Patrick C ripdumaine, Chicago Days

Dylan Wusu, SG, OSL HS (SJU Commit) 2 months 2 weeks ago #395842

• SJUFAN2
  • Thank you received: 1407

redmannorth wrote:

Dylan is the recruit everyone is expecting the least out of going forward in last years class. He was not heavily recruited and like Champagnie, not too heralded. It would be wonderful if he too could play above his 300 ranking. Luckily for him Greg W is ahead of him on the depth chart for the next two seasons and he has a very good and talented player to play against in practice daily and help him improve. Hopefully as a junior he will be a major contributor. Best of luck to Dylan.

After Cole, he's the guy I most want to see in action.
His tape looks like he has all the skills you could ever want in BE 2G/SF.

Has a BE body already.
Plenty of athleticisim.
non stop motor.
can knock down the open 3 at a fair clip
plays hard on defensive end of the floor...

Seems like this kids floor is a Eugene Lawrence/Sharif Fordham type. Really looking forward to seeing if there's more upside.

Dylan Wusu, SG, OSL HS (SJU Commit) 1 week 5 days ago #399864

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 20468
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew, Patrick C ripdumaine

Dylan Wusu, SG, OSL HS (SJU Commit) 1 week 5 days ago #399867

• Duke of Earlington
  • Thank you received: 322

Paultzman wrote:

To me this is the forgotten kid. Just a throw in to get posh here. I hope he proves me wrong.

Dylan Wusu, SG, OSL HS (SJU Commit) 1 week 5 days ago #399877

• usguard
  • Thank you received: 339
Hope he becomes a very good player.Rt now my only expectation is that the staff develops
Him and he improves each yr and if that happens by the time he is a sr he becomes 1 or 2 team big East
The following user(s) said Thank You: Monte

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight