Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Dylan Wusu, SG, OSL HS (SJU Commit) 10 months 4 weeks ago #369608

• Rehobie
  • Thank you received: 49
Again, was at game. Wushu does not stand out. Not flashy, but ends up with double figures. Apparently is a distance shooter, but today was not his day. Looks like a mini Earlington with a better game.

You can see tonite game on YouTube at 6 30. Stream slam dunk at the beach. You may also see previous games if you wish.
The following user(s) said Thank You: romiSJU, CMA TIME

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dylan Wusu, SG, OSL HS (SJU Commit) 10 months 4 weeks ago #369609

• MCNPA
  • Thank you received: 2800

Rehobie wrote: Again, was at game. Wushu does not stand out. Not flashy, but ends up with double figures. Apparently is a distance shooter, but today was not his day. Looks like a mini Earlington with a better game.

You can see tonite game on YouTube at 6 30. Stream slam dunk at the beach. You may also see previous games if you wish.

Thank you for the scouting. I’m guessing Anderson sees him as some good raw materials and can do a lot with him. Look at Champagnie and others this far. Whether as a starter or a 6-9th man, his numbers are strong and I’m sure will find his place here.

Dylan Wusu, SG, OSL HS (SJU Commit) 10 months 4 weeks ago #369646

• Andrew
  • Thank you received: 1139

Rehobie wrote: Again, was at game. Wushu does not stand out. Not flashy, but ends up with double figures. Apparently is a distance shooter, but today was not his day. Looks like a mini Earlington with a better game.

That is interesting. I made a similar comparison to Earlington last night. Not a bad thing.

Dylan Wusu, SG, OSL HS (SJU Commit) 10 months 4 weeks ago #369657

• redmannorth
  • Thank you received: 3811

MCNPA wrote:

Thank you for the scouting. I’m guessing Anderson sees him as some good raw materials and can do a lot with him. Look at Champagnie and others this far. Whether as a starter or a 6-9th man, his numbers are strong and I’m sure will find his place here.

The beauty of having a coaching staff that knows what they are doing is that we don’t need either of Posh or Wusu to start and play huge minutes next season. We have Dunn at the point with McGriff and Cole and Williams at the 2. Hopefully Wisu and Posh will be stars out of the gate but in case they are not they can be brought along at their pace. Having said that I feel very confident that CMA will bring out the best in both of these young men.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Room112, Paultzman, bamafan, Sherman, Sheridan & Grant

Dylan Wusu, SG, OSL HS (SJU Commit) 10 months 4 weeks ago #369658

• RedStormNC
  • Thank you received: 1656
McGriff will be the equivalent of a freshman since he had surgery at start of season which has to limit his development this year and expectation next season. Reasonable to think Alexander could be as good or better out of the gate.

Last edit: by RedStormNC.

Dylan Wusu, SG, OSL HS (SJU Commit) 10 months 4 weeks ago #369660

• sjc88
  • Thank you received: 914
I think it’s pretty obvious that anyone wearing a red and white uniform with St. John’s written across your chest and listed on the active roster will see significant time. Wusu and Alexander will play significant minutes. Coach MA believes in depth and playing guys. Just look at this years team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sherman, Sheridan & Grant, Andrew

Dylan Wusu, SG, OSL HS (SJU Commit) 10 months 4 weeks ago #369666

• Andrew
  • Thank you received: 1139

sjc88 wrote: I think it’s pretty obvious that anyone wearing a red and white uniform with St. John’s written across your chest and listed on the active roster will see significant time. Wusu and Alexander will play significant minutes. Coach MA believes in depth and playing guys. Just look at this years team.

Losing Heron, Rutherford and it seems like Figgy not only will all the newcomers need to play significantly but be solid performers which I think they will.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sjc88

Dylan Wusu, SG, OSL HS (SJU Commit) 10 months 4 weeks ago #369667

• Sherman, Sheridan & Grant
  • Thank you received: 1251

sjc88 wrote: I think it’s pretty obvious that anyone wearing a red and white uniform with St. John’s written across your chest and listed on the active roster will see significant time. Wusu and Alexander will play significant minutes. Coach MA believes in depth and playing guys. Just look at this years team.

I prefer that to Louie’s style of going 5-6 deep.
Just have to be pleased by what is happening before our eyes in less than a year in the Mike Cragg - Mike Anderson “ administration “
Hey, no impeachment in sight!
Finally we seem to be in capable hands.
Grateful.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sjc88

Dylan Wusu, SG, OSL HS (SJU Commit) 10 months 4 weeks ago #369692

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 20896
OSL National Defeated Legacy Charter 88-76 in slamdunkde .Dylan Wusu - 22pts, 3rebs, 3asts, Maximus Edwards - 18pts, 6rebs, 2asts, Posh Alexander - 14pts, 9asts, 4stls, 3rebs, Max Amadasun 14pts, 6rebs, 1blk, Jaquan… instagram.com/p/B6pBj0fhPFE/…

Dylan Wusu, SG, OSL HS (SJU Commit) 10 months 4 weeks ago #369694

• MCNPA
  • Thank you received: 2800

Paultzman wrote: OSL National Defeated Legacy Charter 88-76 in slamdunkde .Dylan Wusu - 22pts, 3rebs, 3asts, Maximus Edwards - 18pts, 6rebs, 2asts, Posh Alexander - 14pts, 9asts, 4stls, 3rebs, Max Amadasun 14pts, 6rebs, 1blk, Jaquan… instagram.com/p/B6pBj0fhPFE/…

For a guy that doesn’t stand out, Wusu scores 20-30 points pretty often in games. I’ll take that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Section3, gonzalo

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight