Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Andre Harris, SF, Hillcrest Prep

Andre Harris, SF, Hillcrest Prep 4 weeks 1 day ago #352374

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 13184
The following user(s) said Thank You: JohnnyFan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Andre Harris, SF, Hillcrest Prep 4 weeks 1 day ago #352375

• Paultzman
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joe

Andre Harris, SF, Hillcrest Prep 4 weeks 1 day ago #352376

• Paultzman
Big guy;

www.theshowbasketball.com/making-magic-d...-terry-andre-harris/

“Harris is another story. If Dalen Terry is the Audi Hybrid, Andre Harris is the Big Boy Dodge Ram. An absolute load to deal with that is aggressive and dares you to bang with him on any spot on the floor. A fearless competitor that surprises you with his sneaky athleticism and agility. As much as he enjoys taking and giving contact down low, he has no problem stepping out and guarding on the perimeter. Add in the fact that he has the ability to knock it down from behind the 3-point line, and it’s almost not fair at times. However, he most impressive skill is probably his passing ability. He is an excellent passer and finds cutters as good as any big man in the country. At 6-foot-7, 250-pounds he is a mismatch nightmare.”

Last edit: by Paultzman.

Andre Harris, SF, Hillcrest Prep 4 weeks 1 day ago #352378

• Windy City Johnny Fan
  • Thank you received: 629
I've officially lost track of all of the 2020 offers. Can Paultz or someone else in the know list out all outstanding offers in one place and group them into the following categories: (1) pole position (not sure anyone would currently fall into this bucket), (2) legitimately in the mix, (3) Blue Blood Bound, (4) Wing and a Prayer

Andre Harris, SF, Hillcrest Prep 4 weeks 1 day ago #352381

• SJUFAN2
  • Thank you received: 368

Windy City Johnny Fan wrote: I've officially lost track of all of the 2020 offers. Can Paultz or someone else in the know list out all outstanding offers in one place and group them into the following categories: (1) pole position (not sure anyone would currently fall into this bucket), (2) legitimately in the mix, (3) Blue Blood Bound, (4) Wing and a Prayer

If only we had a section on this site with a thread dedicated to each 2020 recruit...:silly:
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, Paultzman, Moose, MJDinkins

Andre Harris, SF, Hillcrest Prep 4 weeks 1 day ago #352384

• Windy City Johnny Fan
  • Thank you received: 629

SJUFAN2 wrote:

Windy City Johnny Fan wrote: I've officially lost track of all of the 2020 offers. Can Paultz or someone else in the know list out all outstanding offers in one place and group them into the following categories: (1) pole position (not sure anyone would currently fall into this bucket), (2) legitimately in the mix, (3) Blue Blood Bound, (4) Wing and a Prayer

If only we had a section on this site with a thread dedicated to each 2020 recruit...:silly:

Too much work, want everything in one place

Andre Harris, SF, Hillcrest Prep 4 weeks 1 day ago #352387

• MJDinkins
  • Thank you received: 1579

Windy City Johnny Fan wrote:

SJUFAN2 wrote:

Too much work, want everything in one place

Sounds like you may be on your own, lol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, Paultzman

Andre Harris, SF, Hillcrest Prep 4 weeks 1 day ago #352392

• Steve Knortz
  • Thank you received: 44
This site gets a lot of criticism, much of it deserved. Often times the site is not current. For instance they still show Tabor as a verbal commit. Maybe I missed something, but I thought Hurley and team were all over Tabor once he decommitted from SJU. It should be viewed as a "start" and not much more.

www.verbalcommits.com/schools/st-john-s

This seem like the most offers we've ever made. Hope we can arrange to have some of them to campus.

Andre Harris, SF, Hillcrest Prep 4 weeks 1 day ago #352393

• Paultzman

Steve Knortz wrote: This site gets a lot of criticism, much of it deserved. Often times the site is not current. For instance they still show Tabor as a verbal commit. Maybe I missed something, but I thought Hurley and team were all over Tabor once he decommitted from SJU. It should be viewed as a "start" and not much more.

This seem like the most offers we've ever made. Hope we can arrange to have some of them to campus.

SJU has stopped recruiting Tabor is what I now hear & those sites are most often behind on info.

Andre Harris, SF, Hillcrest Prep 4 weeks 1 day ago #352397

• Moose
  • Thank you received: 2519

Steve Knortz wrote: This site gets a lot of criticism, much of it deserved. Often times the site is not current. For instance they still show Tabor as a verbal commit. Maybe I missed something, but I thought Hurley and team were all over Tabor once he decommitted from SJU. It should be viewed as a "start" and not much more.

I like to think I follow the team pretty closely and some names on there I've never heard of.

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight

Follow redmen.com on Twitter