Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jonathan Aku, C, McKinney, Texas

Jonathan Aku, C, McKinney, Texas 3 months 4 weeks ago #352901

  • MCNPA
  • MCNPA's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 4528
  • Thank you received: 1527

L J S A wrote: Good thing I had no clue who he was eight days ago. If we don't make Josh Gray's top 10 I'll be angry, but this doesn't bug me much at all.


I want the Josh Gray kid here but I feel like it’s gonna be elusive. Big guys haven’t stayed in NY often. I’m hoping but who knows.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jonathan Aku, C, McKinney, Texas 3 months 3 weeks ago #353093

  • Moose
  • Moose's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 9743
  • Thank you received: 2855

Moose wrote:

Boo Harvey wrote: Lots of offers being extended it seems. In some instances, before the player meets the coach apparently. Reminiscent of the beginning of the Mullin era. To those who know more than me, is it typical to make so many offers? Hope there is a game plan here.


1. I don't think there have been an exorbitant number of offers.
2. Would you prefer less offers? And when players don't come then you are behind the 8 ball?


I'd like to apologize to Boo
I do think now there are an exorbitant amount of offers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jonathan Aku, C, McKinney, Texas 3 months 3 weeks ago #353095

  • L J S A
  • L J S A's Avatar
  • Away
  • Posts: 5951
  • Thank you received: 2340

Moose wrote: I'd like to apologize to Boo
I do think now there are an exorbitant amount of offers


What is the customary amount? The top schools can obviously be super picky, but for us and about 300 other schools, is there a number where you say it's too much?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jonathan Aku, C, McKinney, Texas 3 months 3 weeks ago #353098

  • Logen
  • Logen's Avatar
  • Away
  • Posts: 3090
  • Thank you received: 1331

L J S A wrote:

Moose wrote: I'd like to apologize to Boo
I do think now there are an exorbitant amount of offers


What is the customary amount? The top schools can obviously be super picky, but for us and about 300 other schools, is there a number where you say it's too much?


Just a surmise on my part but I think there is an unusual amount of offers going out simply because the staff is starting from zero, little or no continuity from the previous staff, so nothing in the “fire”. I will give Boo opportunity to throw out the “E” word again but the inordinate amount of offers is one way to try and compensate for the very late start. Anyone, feel free to throw the BS flag because I am not sure I even buy it but nothing in Anderson’s past suggests to me this is his normal MO.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, Moose, L J S A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jonathan Aku, C, McKinney, Texas 3 months 3 weeks ago #353124

  • SJUFAN2
  • SJUFAN2's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 609
  • Thank you received: 459

Moose wrote: I'd like to apologize to Boo


Boo who?
:silly:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moose

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jonathan Aku, C, McKinney, Texas 3 months 3 weeks ago #353125

  • Moose
  • Moose's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 9743
  • Thank you received: 2855

Logen wrote:

L J S A wrote:

Moose wrote: I'd like to apologize to Boo
I do think now there are an exorbitant amount of offers


What is the customary amount? The top schools can obviously be super picky, but for us and about 300 other schools, is there a number where you say it's too much?


Just a surmise on my part but I think there is an unusual amount of offers going out simply because the staff is starting from zero, little or no continuity from the previous staff, so nothing in the “fire”. I will give Boo opportunity to throw out the “E” word again but the inordinate amount of offers is one way to try and compensate for the very late start. Anyone, feel free to throw the BS flag because I am not sure I even buy it but nothing in Anderson’s past suggests to me this is his normal MO.


Also just feel that he’s hitting a few road blocks sure. But blasting the networks of all four coaches is needed I think. Otherwise we will end up reaching in 20, 21 , 22 etc
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, Logen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jonathan Aku, C, McKinney, Texas 3 months 3 weeks ago #353127

  • Logen
  • Logen's Avatar
  • Away
  • Posts: 3090
  • Thank you received: 1331

Moose wrote:

Logen wrote:

L J S A wrote:

Moose wrote: I'd like to apologize to Boo
I do think now there are an exorbitant amount of offers


What is the customary amount? The top schools can obviously be super picky, but for us and about 300 other schools, is there a number where you say it's too much?


Just a surmise on my part but I think there is an unusual amount of offers going out simply because the staff is starting from zero, little or no continuity from the previous staff, so nothing in the “fire”. I will give Boo opportunity to throw out the “E” word again but the inordinate amount of offers is one way to try and compensate for the very late start. Anyone, feel free to throw the BS flag because I am not sure I even buy it but nothing in Anderson’s past suggests to me this is his normal MO.


Also just feel that he’s hitting a few road blocks sure. But blasting the networks of all four coaches is needed I think. Otherwise we will end up reaching in 20, 21 , 22 etc


Agreed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jonathan Aku, C, McKinney, Texas 3 months 3 weeks ago #353131

  • Moose
  • Moose's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 9743
  • Thank you received: 2855
And it doesn’t take a Rhodes scholar to realize that blanketing offers from 4 coaches as opposed to one increases odds exponentially

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight