Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hassan Diarra, PG, Putnam Science Academy

Hassan Diarra, PG, Putnam Science Academy 5 days 18 hours ago #354235

• Anthony Mattia
  • Thank you received: 125

Paultzman wrote: HASSAN DIARRA | PSA CARDINALS

Class of 2020 guard Hassan Diarra stepped up for the PSA Cardinals in a big way. He scored 21 points and dished out a key four assists. There are few players that I’ve seen play with his level of intensity and work ethic on both ends. He’s played a key role in his team’s 2-1 record and has helped put them in a position to make it out of pool play.
www.prepcircuit.com/news_article/show/1034416

We seem to be seeing the bolded portion a lot in regards to Diarra. Makes me really want him. Any idea what our chances with him are?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hassan Diarra, PG, Putnam Science Academy 5 days 18 hours ago #354236

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 13184

Anthony Mattia wrote:

Paultzman wrote: HASSAN DIARRA | PSA CARDINALS

Class of 2020 guard Hassan Diarra stepped up for the PSA Cardinals in a big way. He scored 21 points and dished out a key four assists. There are few players that I’ve seen play with his level of intensity and work ethic on both ends. He’s played a key role in his team’s 2-1 record and has helped put them in a position to make it out of pool play.
www.prepcircuit.com/news_article/show/1034416

We seem to be seeing the bolded portion a lot in regards to Diarra. Makes me really want him. Any idea what our chances with him are?

All of these guys like Diarra will be challenging, but all staff can do is give it their best shot. Locally, they have spent a lot of time recently pursuing players like Diarra, Springs, Posh Alexander, Key & Curbelo. Where that leads will be evident when visits are accepted or not. Of course they could also surprise getting visits from non local players like Brakefield, but obviously they are challenging recruitments as well.

Imo, it is also evident that they are aggressively pursuing a few Juco kids to compensate for expected loss of Figgy & Heron.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gonzalo, Frank61, Anthony Mattia, Tommy O 54

Last edit: by Paultzman.

Hassan Diarra, PG, Putnam Science Academy 5 days 17 hours ago #354239

• Knight
  • Thank you received: 1087
Paultz, how are we looking with HD?

Hassan Diarra, PG, Putnam Science Academy 5 days 17 hours ago #354240

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 13184

Knight wrote: Paultz, how are we looking with HD?

See above response
The following user(s) said Thank You: Knight

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight

Follow redmen.com on Twitter