St. John's Tough Supporting Local Food Pantries cool t-shirt
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Josh Gray, C, PSA Cardinals

Josh Gray, C, PSA Cardinals 5 months 1 week ago #367989

• CMA TIME
  • Thank you received: 166

bamafan wrote:

Paultzman wrote: 7-footer Josh Gray of the @PSACardinals will attend the @StJohnsBBall game Wednesday and the @SetonHallMBB game Thursday

Nice but would have preferred he attend the Butler game when there may be some people in the building.

Fly him on our charter to SF, and let him watch us beat a national power.

Why the Albany game? He could have went to the wvu game @ MSG, or DePaul, or SHU,.Even Butler @ Carnesecca. So he picks the Albany game to go to? lol

Before anyone think i'm series about flying gray out to sf, i'm jk.
i'm guessing that's a violation anyway.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by CMA TIME.

Josh Gray, C, PSA Cardinals 5 months 1 week ago #367993

• SJU85
  • Thank you received: 679

bamafan wrote:

Paultzman wrote: 7-footer Josh Gray of the @PSACardinals will attend the @StJohnsBBall game Wednesday and the @SetonHallMBB game Thursday

Nice but would have preferred he attend the Butler game when there may be some people in the building.

I agree but at least the Hall will be in the same boat. His team probably has a tournament somewhere and they might not be back from traveling which might be why he didn't chose the Butler game.

Josh Gray, C, PSA Cardinals 5 months 1 week ago #367994

• SJU85
  • Thank you received: 679

Tom H O'Toole wrote:

bamafan wrote:

Fly him on our charter to SF, and let him watch us beat a national power.

Why the Albany game? He could have went to the wvu game @ MSG, or DePaul, or SHU,.Even Butler @ Carnesecca. So he picks the Albany game to go to? lol

Before anyone think i'm series about flying gray out to sf, i'm jk.
i'm guessing that's a violation anyway.

It is a definite violation unless your Arizona, Kansas or Kentucky :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: OhioFan, Andrew

Josh Gray, C, PSA Cardinals 5 months 1 week ago #368001

• MJDinkins
  • Thank you received: 2700

SJU85 wrote:

bamafan wrote:

I agree but at least the Hall will be in the same boat. His team probably has a tournament somewhere and they might not be back from traveling which might be why he didn't chose the Butler game.

We also have to remember that he can always return for another game during the conference season.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SJU85

Josh Gray, C, PSA Cardinals 5 months 1 week ago #368009

• QueensBall
  • Thank you received: 415
Think this would be an ideal year to add a true Freshman big so I'm glad to see this ship may not have sailed. Felt like it was the missing piece to a very good class. Roberts and Steere will both be juniors next season. Getting HS bigs in with a little cushion to develop and get used to the college game seems almost necessary unless they're one of the very top guys.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JackofVirginia, gonzalo

Josh Gray, C, PSA Cardinals 5 months 1 week ago #368011

• MCNPA
  • Thank you received: 2381
I also like Gray’s familiarity with our guards like Posh and Wusu and I agree, a freshman 7-foot big to bring along slowly enough would be great with Steere an upperclassmen next year. If we add another it should be the right guy, not just anybody.

Anderson’s style has to be attractive to most players because much of the bench plays and the tempo at both ends is fun. Staff also getting kids to improve.

Last edit: by MCNPA.

Josh Gray, C, PSA Cardinals 5 months 1 week ago #368013

• barbs20
  • Thank you received: 15
If we somehow did land Gray would be interesting to see who would be the other one leave since we are already 1 over for next year. Pretty sure I know who the first one will be but not sure about the second.

Josh Gray, C, PSA Cardinals 5 months 1 week ago #368016

• L J S A
  • Thank you received: 2874

barbs20 wrote: If we somehow did land Gray would be interesting to see who would be the other one leave since we are already 1 over for next year. Pretty sure I know who the first one will be but not sure about the second.

It's been posted here that the staff expects LJ to leave. The other guy who has been most speculated about is actually in his fourth year of school with a year of eligibility. So if he actually is set to graduate, he'll land relatively softly on his feet rather than tossed out on his butt.
The following user(s) said Thank You: barbs20

Josh Gray, C, PSA Cardinals 5 months 1 week ago #368192

• P1NSTR1PEZ
  • Thank you received: 45
Gray got to see a HELL of a performance by us. How do you not wanna play for us after that game!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tommy O 54

Josh Gray, C, PSA Cardinals 5 months 6 days ago #368311

• CMA TIME
  • Thank you received: 166

P1NSTR1PEZ wrote: Gray got to see a HELL of a performance by us. How do you not wanna play for us after that game!!

Did anyone at the game see him? What was his reaction like?
Or was he playing the cool role, just sitting and watch, but no reaction?

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight