TOPIC: Kadary Richmond, SF, South Shore HS

Kadary Richmond, SF, South Shore HS 2 weeks 3 days ago #361085

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 15005
Committed to Syracuse
The following user(s) said Thank You: SJU85, Coaster, NCJohnnie, ShrekII

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kadary Richmond, SF, South Shore HS 2 weeks 3 days ago #361125

• SJU85
  • Thank you received: 523

Paultzman wrote: Committed to Syracuse

So much for the “He is definitely going to UConn.” Things change sometimes when other options are introduced.

Kadary Richmond, SF, South Shore HS 2 weeks 3 days ago #361129

• Moose
  • Thank you received: 3043
The second he opened up his recruitment and Cuse appeared it was a given.

Kadary Richmond, SF, South Shore HS 2 weeks 3 days ago #361167

• SJU85

Moose wrote: The second he opened up his recruitment and Cuse appeared it was a given.

I don't think he even officially reopened it. Cuse lost out on the Andre Jackson who picked UConn, so they turned around contacted and offered Richmond and it was all over. I don't know if Jackson going to UConn influenced his decision or not or, if UConn backed off somewhat once Jackson committed to them, but as soon as the Cuse offer came, UConn was out. UConn fans are not happy although some will try to spin it.

Kadary Richmond, SF, South Shore HS 2 weeks 3 days ago #361177

• Moose
  • Thank you received: 3043

SJU85 wrote:

Moose wrote: The second he opened up his recruitment and Cuse appeared it was a given.

I don't think he even officially reopened it. Cuse lost out on the Andre Jackson who picked UConn, so they turned around contacted and offered Richmond and it was all over. I don't know if Jackson going to UConn influenced his decision or not or, if UConn backed off somewhat once Jackson committed to them, but as soon as the Cuse offer came, UConn was out. UConn fans are not happy although some will try to spin it.

When I said re-opened I meant he was down to 4 but then he did come out and say it wasn't those 4 anymore. Then all of a sudden Cuse was mentioned. Not sure if it coincided with a Uconn commit to be perfectly honest.

Kadary Richmond, SF, South Shore HS 2 weeks 2 days ago #361200

• SJU85

Moose wrote:

SJU85 wrote:

When I said re-opened I meant he was down to 4 but then he did come out and say it wasn't those 4 anymore. Then all of a sudden Cuse was mentioned. Not sure if it coincided with a Uconn commit to be perfectly honest.

I missed the one where he stated it wasn't those four anymore.

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight