Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Kadary Richmond, SF, South Shore HS 10 months 2 weeks ago #356666

• AlexSTJ
  • Thank you received: 239
Kadary looks like a fascinating prospect that would thrive in a system like MA's. Looks like he could become an elite perimeter defender if he puts the work in. I would love to see him develop over 4 years at SJU.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, Moose, gonzalo, Sherman, Sheridan & Grant

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kadary Richmond, SF, South Shore HS 10 months 2 weeks ago #356749

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 19192
Kadary Richmond – Brooklyn, NY

SF | 6-foot-5 | 175 lbs | No. 163 overall

One of Posh Alexander’s close friends, Kadary Richmond would be an excellent piece of the 2020 puzzle for St. John’s. He is a versatile 6-foot-5 wing prospect who boasts elite-level athleticism and playmaking abilities. Richmond projects as an above-average creator at the college level and he is continuing to improve as a scorer. His combination of athleticism and size also make him a potentially dynamic defender. With regards to his recruitment, Richmond recently trimmed his list to Oregon, Seton Hall, UConn, and St. John’s. The Huskies have been trending as the favorite to land Richmond in recent weeks but it will be interesting to see if Alexander’s commitment plays a role in this battle. Richmond is another local product that could help build Coach Anderson’s pipeline in the Empire State.

bustingbrackets.com/2019/08/24/st-johns-...for-the-red-storm/5/
The following user(s) said Thank You: cappy105, Tommy O 54

Kadary Richmond, SF, South Shore HS 10 months 2 weeks ago #356882

• Windy City Johnny Fan
  • Thank you received: 710

Kadary Richmond, SF, South Shore HS 10 months 2 weeks ago #356888

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 19192

Kadary Richmond, SF, South Shore HS 10 months 2 weeks ago #356890

• Windy City Johnny Fan
  • Thank you received: 710
Somebody named "Phavre's Phan" is reporting on twitter that he is a done deal to UConn - anybody know if he is a reliable source?

Kadary Richmond, SF, South Shore HS 10 months 2 weeks ago #356891

• MCNPA
  • Thank you received: 2486

Windy City Johnny Fan wrote: Somebody named "Phavre's Phan" is reporting on twitter that he is a done deal to UConn - anybody know if he is a reliable source?

Same guy that was first on Posh. Dare I say not great vibe if he’s reporting Kadary to UConn. I’d love to land the kid, but there are plenty of others as well. I think this kid has been a UConn priority for a long time.

Kadary Richmond, SF, South Shore HS 10 months 2 weeks ago #356893

• Matty Hoops
  • Thank you received: 197

MCNPA wrote:

Windy City Johnny Fan wrote: Somebody named "Phavre's Phan" is reporting on twitter that he is a done deal to UConn - anybody know if he is a reliable source?

Same guy that was first on Posh. Dare I say not great vibe if he’s reporting Kadary to UConn. I’d love to land the kid, but there are plenty of others as well. I think this kid has been a UConn priority for a long time.

He's also wrong a bunch too. A volume shooter who makes educated guesses, but doesn't have any insider information.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MJDinkins, JohnnyFan

Kadary Richmond, SF, South Shore HS 10 months 2 weeks ago #356895

• PharmDJohnnie11
  • Thank you received: 287

That guy is a clown and a troll. I wouldn't take anything he said seriously. Obviously there has been a lot of smoke about Kadary to UConn, so his M-O is to then say that it's a done deal then take credit if it actually happens, and if it doesn't no one will remember he said it in the first place. He has the same inside info as the average everyday reader of this forum. I wouldn't be too worried.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Matty Hoops

Kadary Richmond, SF, South Shore HS 10 months 2 weeks ago #356896

• QueensBall
  • Thank you received: 471
I'm very intrigued by Richmond. I don't know anything about his recruitment other than what I read from you guys or see on Twitter but my educated guess would be that the longer he waits to commit the better chance we have. If he has his mind set on UConn it would seem to be in his best interest to verbal pretty soon. Uconn has Bouknight and Gaffney coming in but they're also supposedly in decent shape with a 5 star guy (Cam Thomas) and another high four star guy who are SG/WIngs. It sound like Richmond can play anywhere 1-3 but if another backcourt/wing type commits before him that's going to become a very competitive situation for him as a freshman. We'll start to look more appealing if Coach & staff have more time to build the relationship and also can offer significant minutes coming in right away with his buddy Posh.

Kadary Richmond, SF, South Shore HS 10 months 2 weeks ago #356902

• Moose
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 3863

I like how you call him ‘somebody named’ like you’re brand new to sjubb hashtag
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, SeattleJohnny

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight