Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Kadary Richmond, SF, South Shore HS 10 months 3 weeks ago #356534

• redmannorth
  • Thank you received: 3524
Addison Patterson a 6 5 Canadian who had been playing in the US the last few years just reclassified from 2020 to 2019 and committed to Oregon. Having seen him play I can tell you he is outstanding and was ranked around number 30 for 2020. He will play the 3 going forward at Oregon and pt will be hard to come by there while I believe Richmond would get serious pt at St. John’s from day 1 if LJ does not return for his senior season as everyone expects.
Tyrese Samuel who will be a freshman at the Hall this season is also outstanding, I have watched him since the 4th grade. We can clearly offer more pt than those 2 programs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, JohnnyFan, Anthony Mattia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kadary Richmond, SF, South Shore HS 10 months 3 weeks ago #356535

• MCNPA
  • Thank you received: 2486
I too think it will be between SJU and UConn. As north stated, Oregon gonna be tough to get PT with a lot of talent there. His comments on the Hall were more about them recruiting his buddy. In addition, the hall just landed nice wing and I think they might be outta scholarships. UConn obviously a solid choice. What could drive us ahead is landing Posh who I believe is friendly with Kadary. Having Champagnie around doesn’t hurt either. Nice how our southern head coach is deeply involved with local talent. May not win em all but Anderson sure is getting plenty of consideration.

Kadary Richmond, SF, South Shore HS 10 months 3 weeks ago #356537

• Moose
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 3863
What’s this kids wingspan :woohoo:

Kadary Richmond, SF, South Shore HS 10 months 3 weeks ago #356546

• Windy City Johnny Fan
  • Thank you received: 710
UConn picked up a couple of crystal ballies since yesterday FWIW including from Slater

Kadary Richmond, SF, South Shore HS 10 months 3 weeks ago #356547

• MCNPA
  • Thank you received: 2486

Windy City Johnny Fan wrote: UConn picked up a couple of crystal ballies since yesterday FWIW including from Slater

Well he pared his list to 4 yesterday, so it was easy for them to pick a crystal ball in that group. I think the crystal balls just coincided with his trimming his list to only a few.

Kadary Richmond, SF, South Shore HS 10 months 3 weeks ago #356548

• Windy City Johnny Fan
  • Thank you received: 710

MCNPA wrote:

Windy City Johnny Fan wrote: UConn picked up a couple of crystal ballies since yesterday FWIW including from Slater

Well he pared his list to 4 yesterday, so it was easy for them to pick a crystal ball in that group. I think the crystal balls just coincided with his trimming his list to only a few.

I mean they both picked the same school and it was one of the ones that wasn't us.

Kadary Richmond, SF, South Shore HS 10 months 3 weeks ago #356549

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 19193
No doubt UConn will be tough in this one, having been on him longer, but let’s see.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Windy City Johnny Fan

Kadary Richmond, SF, South Shore HS 10 months 3 weeks ago #356550

• Amaseinyourface
  • Thank you received: 1254
Being at Brewster certainly can’t hurt UConn.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman

Kadary Richmond, SF, South Shore HS 10 months 2 weeks ago #356565

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 19193
“As of yesterday, he now has a final four list of schools in UConn, Orgeon, St. John’s and Seton Hall. The best thing about this recruitment is that three of the four schools are within the tri-state area, and as of next year, with UConn transitioning back to the Big East Conference beginning next summer, will all be playing in the same conference. The allure of playing in the Big East will be something that Richmond’s supporters will all love, as he will be able to play in Madison Square Garden every March, provided he doesn’t choose Oregon and the Pac-12 Conference.

When asked what colleges will have to do to land his services, he replied, “Just welcome me. feel like it’s a family on campus, that’s about it.”

Full article;

davesjoint.net/2019/08/22/this-is-new-yo...nd-has-a-big-summer/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tommy O 54

Last edit: by Paultzman.

Kadary Richmond, SF, South Shore HS 10 months 2 weeks ago #356566

• Tommy O 54
  • Thank you received: 300
from what I've read and heard here RM.com this looks like a stretch that we land Richmond.

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight