Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit)

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 3 months 3 weeks ago #356231

• L J S A
  • Thank you received: 2483
Slater's going to feel like an ass when Posh commits by Monday.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 3 months 3 weeks ago #356238

• stjohnnie75
  • Thank you received: 239

L J S A wrote: Slater's going to feel like an ass when Posh commits by Monday.

How so? Slater thinks Posh is a SJU lean.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 3 months 3 weeks ago #356239

• Paultzman
  • Thank you received: 15413
I would still think if Posh unofficially visits campus soon, he would still schedule an official. They really plan an enjoyable few days for prospects. Of course if he chooses to skip that step that’s ok, but doubt it.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 3 months 3 weeks ago #356240

• Mike Zaun
  • Thank you received: 1154
Zaun as a recruiter talking with Posh as he tours MSG:

"So it was recently renovated and as you can see it's a pretty posh place".

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 3 months 3 weeks ago #356241

• IDRAFT
  • Thank you received: 477

Paultzman wrote: I would still think if Posh unofficially visits campus soon, he would still schedule an official. They really plan an enjoyable few days for prospects. Of course if he chooses to skip that step that’s ok, but doubt it.

Even if he commits I believe he could still do an official at SJU if he wanted that. Any other visits would go by the wayside, but I'm hoping that is the case anyway.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 3 months 3 weeks ago #356242

• Paultzman

IDRAFT wrote:

Paultzman wrote: I would still think if Posh unofficially visits campus soon, he would still schedule an official. They really plan an enjoyable few days for prospects. Of course if he chooses to skip that step that’s ok, but doubt it.

Even if he commits I believe he could still do an official at SJU if he wanted that. Any other visits would go by the wayside, but I'm hoping that is the case anyway.

True, but kids like the drama of committing after officials most times. In any event, imo this is a very important get for Johnnies to evidence solid progress & a little mojo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, SJU85, JackofVirginia, IDRAFT

Last edit: by Paultzman.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 3 months 3 weeks ago #356302

• Paultzman
Posh & his dad stopped by campus yesterday apparently.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SJUNC, SJU85, Moose, gonzalo, Valgoth, Amaseinyourface, L J S A, JohnnyFan, Adam, Tommy O 54 and 1 other people also said thanks.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 3 months 3 weeks ago #356307

• SJUhoopNUT
  • Thank you received: 59

Paultzman wrote: Posh & his dad stopped by campus yesterday apparently.

Sounds good. Dad has been to campus a couple of times over the last few weeks. I take that as a good sign.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 3 months 3 weeks ago #356308

• Delaware
  • Thank you received: 211
Perhaps to tell Coach and staff he is ready to commit?

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 3 months 3 weeks ago #356311

• firestorm
  • Thank you received: 223
Would be great to get that 2020 class launched. Go get 'em, coach Mike!

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight