Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit)

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 4 months 22 hours ago #356146

• QueensBall
  • Thank you received: 271
Yes, thanks for that update. Posh certainly seems like a legit high major lead guard. Don't want to count chickens too early but would be a huge get for us. Biggest high school recruit since Shamorie. Would be great to lock him in soon as the foundation for an important 2020 class.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, gonzalo, richard A Steinfeld

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 4 months 15 hours ago #356175

• Paultzman
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 15424
Some chatter that Posh may be on campus toward end of week. We’ll see.
The following user(s) said Thank You: billthetruth, redmannorth, gonzalo, Coaster, JohnnyFan, Adam, NCJohnnie

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 4 months 5 hours ago #356179

• stjohnnie75
  • Thank you received: 239
When asked about Posh:

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 4 months 5 hours ago #356180

• Moose
  • Thank you received: 3152

stjohnnie75 wrote: When asked about Posh:

2 of the programs?

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 4 months 4 hours ago #356181

• sjc88
  • Thank you received: 676

Moose wrote:

stjohnnie75 wrote: When asked about Posh:

2 of the programs?

LOL.... The premise that a program can “toss” SJU a player or two for hiring Macon is absurd. Any kid who is good realizes they have the power to choose. I find it hard to believe that, unless of course money is involved, that a kid goes to school X because a “program” wants them there. These kids are not stupid. No one gets “tossed” anywhere unless you are not that good. Sure, maybe they can influence you or put in a word or two but ...most kids that are players have plenty of options. Am I misreading Slater’s post? What am I missing?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Logen, Jnaw17, BrooklynRed

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 4 months 3 hours ago #356182

• Paultzman
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 15424
Slater is a a smart ass about this regime. They have made progress with a program like PSA, historically dormant here, but chalk up the comment up to a cheap shot imo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moose, sjc88, Jnaw17, Tommy O 54

Last edit: by Paultzman.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 4 months 3 hours ago #356184

• Moose

Paultzman wrote: Slater is a a smart ass about this regime. They have made progress with a program like PSA, historically dormant here, but chalk the comment up to a cheap shot imo.

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. Figuring it was early and I was just missing something. But go figure Goodman junior shows his true colors yet again. I will re-commence my ripping on him on Twitter now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, sjc88, Patrick C ripdumaine

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 4 months 2 hours ago #356186

• Making Plays
  • Thank you received: 469

Moose wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Slater is a a smart ass about this regime. They have made progress with a program like PSA, historically dormant here, but chalk the comment up to a cheap shot imo.

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. Figuring it was early and I was just missing something. But go figure Goodman junior shows his true colors yet again. I will re-commence my ripping on him on Twitter now.

So what is the deal on Slater not liking Coach Anderson so much here at St. John's? I don't remember him just blatantly disrespecting him when he was at Arkansas if he was mentioning a recruit they were on there. It's been really weird and even other media members have called him out on twitter for being unprofessional about it. Was Marc Hsu his best friend or something? Seems like the shots starting coming once he was out of the picture for being an assistant coach.

As far as Goodman, I'm familiar with his dislike towards CMA. Everybody in Arkansas knows about his dislike for Nolan Richardson and Mike Anderson, it goes back a long time. Mike and Nolan aren't going to be fake with you and just smile in your face if you talk bad about them behind their back, they'll tell you exactly how they feel and won't sugarcoat it. And Goodman is still in his feelings about it.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 4 months 1 hour ago #356192

• Tommy O 54
  • Thank you received: 260
I personally cant wait for Marc HSU to get busted cheating!

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 4 months 1 hour ago #356194

• Moose

Making Plays wrote:

Moose wrote:

So what is the deal on Slater not liking Coach Anderson so much here at St. John's? I don't remember him just blatantly disrespecting him when he was at Arkansas if he was mentioning a recruit they were on there. It's been really weird and even other media members have called him out on twitter for being unprofessional about it. Was Marc Hsu his best friend or something? Seems like the shots starting coming once he was out of the picture for being an assistant coach.

As far as Goodman, I'm familiar with his dislike towards CMA. Everybody in Arkansas knows about his dislike for Nolan Richardson and Mike Anderson, it goes back a long time. Mike and Nolan aren't going to be fake with you and just smile in your face if you talk bad about them behind their back, they'll tell you exactly how they feel and won't sugarcoat it. And Goodman is still in his feelings about it.

Yea he's a Hsu guy.

And Goodman just hates SJU. Has ever since Norm Roberts was fired.
The following user(s) said Thank You: L J S A

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight