Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 11 months 1 day ago #355666

• johnsliva
  • Thank you received: 40

Windy City Johnny Fan wrote:

Mike Zaun wrote: Guys, Phavre is the textbook troll of the SJ Twitter fanbase. Often, he will post things he knows is not true just to stir the pot. This is the same guy if you remember back, who claimed that Matt A was physically abusing LoVett. The other guy SJUBB Takes or whatever actually has some decent info sometimes, I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss him. Don't always go off the amount of followers when trying to determine if something is true.

Regardless, we are in very good shape it seems. Let's hope we get his commitment and then get the recruiting momentum going. That's the only major questionmark so far and it will be very reassuring if we get it done.

With all due respect, aren't you the guy that appointed yourself as the "official" fan account of the program on twitter without anyone's permission, only to hand out more blocks (to anyone that has even the slightest differing viewpoint than you on any topic) than we hand out offers to 2020 point guards? Maybe Phavre's not the problem?

Hmmmm Do we need to get the russian programming possee to track IP addresses to see fi Phave = Windy ?????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 11 months 1 day ago #355667

• SigEpSJU09
  • Thank you received: 42

Paultzman wrote:

Windy City Johnny Fan wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Who cares about this “stuff”? It is common knowledge from credible hoops folks that Posh is a strong lean to be a Johnny. Let he and family decide the next move imo.

I find this interesting as well. You literally post every time there is any rumor about timing or lean of a commitment, or when these kids pass wind, but now we should all "let he and family decide next move"? The hypocrisy is mind-numbing.

I post what I hear from credible folks close to program. Was simply noting, contrary to above twitter posts re commitment was imminent, that has yet to be decided. Thx for hypocrisy comment though.

Paultzman, should not have even taken the time to respond to such nonsense. You are the most informed on here, extremely careful with what/when you post your info, and one of the main reasons why I keep logging on to this site. Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, redken, gonzalo, Jnaw17

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 11 months 1 day ago #355668

• SigEpSJU09
  • Thank you received: 42
With that said, someone has hacked my account and changed my username? I'm Chris7, I am not sure how any of this happened?

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 11 months 1 day ago #355669

• Moose
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 3853

SigEpSJU09 wrote: With that said, someone has hacked my account and changed my username? I'm Chris7, I am not sure how any of this happened?

It's been happening frequently lately. You haven't been hacked. Log back out and back in.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris7

Last edit: by Moose.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 11 months 1 day ago #355670

• PharmDJohnnie11
  • Thank you received: 287
Never understood why Paultz gets so much hate on here and on JJ. He literally dedicates his time to find relevant tweets to post and shares inside info with fans who mostly otherwise would have no idea what was going on. Just lunacy if you ask me.

Keep doing what you do Paultz, most on here including myself greatly appreciate it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, Patrick, SJUNC, Paultzman, redmaninalbany, Joe, JackofVirginia, gonzalo, Class of 72, romiSJU and 6 other people also said thanks.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 11 months 1 day ago #355671

• bamafan
  • Thank you received: 2217
Paultzman for President! Or at least M.O.P. of REDMEN.COM! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, SigEpSJU09

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 11 months 1 day ago #355672

• SJ_NYC
  • Thank you received: 201
Paultzman is beyond reproach. He's basically the only reason I log into this website. Only a nitwit would take offense for anything he would post.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, Class of 72, SigEpSJU09

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 11 months 1 day ago #355676

• ron
  • Thank you received: 499

Adam wrote: We're on the verge of potentially landing a top 100 recruit at the most important position, so of course we need to go through 3 pages of needless bickering just to get to the 2-3 relevant posts.

From my brief online research, Seton Hall fans are expecting him to commit to St. John's. I no longer see anyone optimistic about Hall's chances. 247 has Hall as the Crystal Ball leader (based on 2 predictions from half a year ago), so given his likely near announcement, Redmen insiders, etc... everything is looking extremely optimistic.

247 still has Mullin as coach. Hardly up to date!
Ron

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 11 months 1 day ago #355677

• Windy City Johnny Fan
  • Thank you received: 710

SJ_NYC wrote: Paultzman is beyond reproach. He's basically the only reason I log into this website. Only a nitwit would take offense for anything he would post.

1. Nobody is taking offense to anything.
2. Nobody is disputing his value to this site or that his information is far superior than anyone else on this site and that there probably wouldn't even be a site without him. I probably only come on here for his info now since he's blocked me on twitter for reasons that (at the time) were at least unknown.
3. The only thing I take issue with is the insinuation that some rando on twitter posting a rumor about his commitment on twitter somehow ruins the experience for his family. I simply don't see how that's different than posting the same rumors on this website, which is publicly accessible. Heck, his avatar is a picture of the kid, and it's well known on here what that means. Just seemed a bit holier than thou to me. But I'll get past it. Especially if he unblocks me on twitter, along with Zaun the official account of the St. John's fan LOL.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 11 months 1 day ago #355678

• Adam
  • Thank you received: 1207

ron wrote:

Adam wrote: We're on the verge of potentially landing a top 100 recruit at the most important position, so of course we need to go through 3 pages of needless bickering just to get to the 2-3 relevant posts.

From my brief online research, Seton Hall fans are expecting him to commit to St. John's. I no longer see anyone optimistic about Hall's chances. 247 has Hall as the Crystal Ball leader (based on 2 predictions from half a year ago), so given his likely near announcement, Redmen insiders, etc... everything is looking extremely optimistic.

247 still has Mullin as coach. Hardly up to date!

That's actually the point I was trying to make- in the past Hall was the only team to get any traction and thus should be our main competition. Since Hall fans are now pessimistic about their chances that is a very good sign for us.

247 users can update their Crystal Balls whenever they want, so I anticipate a few predictions for the Johnnies this week.

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight