Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 11 months 1 week ago #355480

• Paultzman
  • Thank you received: 19193

Mike Zaun wrote: Noticed Paultz's avatar...any timetable in terms of decision? Would be a real nice domino to fall our way and he's a local.

Suspect a family unofficial visit would be next step in process perhaps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gonzalo, Coaster, Tommy O 54

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paultzman.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 11 months 1 week ago #355486

• Adam
  • Thank you received: 1213
Alexander would be an excellent start to our 2020 class. Can't ask for much more than a local top 100 recruit. Looks like we'll be battling Hall for him, so hopefully we can get this done.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 11 months 1 week ago #355544

• Paultzman
Heard staff made great impression on Alexander family recently. Of course Posh will take an official visit I assume. Fingers crossed on getting a Fall commitment and some recruiting momentum going forward . I would also hope to see one of the 2020 Juco wings they are looking at on campus in not too distant future.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Section3, redmannorth, SJU85, Section9, OLV72, MarkRedman, gonzalo, capmaker, JohnnyFan, NCJohnnie and 1 other people also said thanks.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 11 months 1 week ago #355549

• MarkRedman
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 2073

Paultzman wrote: Heard staff made great impression on Alexander family recently. Of course Posh will take an official visit I assume. Fingers crossed on getting a Fall commitment and some recruiting momentum going forward . I would also hope to see one of the 2020 Juco wings they are looking at on campus in not too distant future.

Great news
Posh would be a great addition to our roster
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, Paultzman, gonzalo

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 11 months 1 week ago #355576

• Paultzman
DeAnte Mitchell
Posh Alexander posted on IG story that his commitment date was coming soon. Recently narrowed to St. John’s, Pitt, Seton Hall, Illinois & Dayton.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 11 months 1 week ago #355581

• Rob
  • Thank you received: 225
Remember the Hall had been targeting Posh for a while now. They were on him for years. Then, a few weeks ago, they take a semi out-of-the-blue commit from PG from Texas who was ranked around 200 (I believe), although seems like a nice prospect. Perhaps they were concerned with academic issues re: Posh. Perhaps they wanted a "bird in the hand". Or perhaps they sensed that despite their long term recruitment a commit from him was not in the cards. Will be interesting to see.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 11 months 1 week ago #355585

• Rob
  • Thank you received: 225
I don't know. I've never read about anything like that beyond one of my friends telling me there was some speculation about that on the Hall board when they took Long and were trying to justify the recruit when apparently most over there thought they were getting Posh for sometime.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moose

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 11 months 1 week ago #355604

• MarkRedman
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 2073
SJUBB Takes @ RedStormReport

"Sources: Posh Alexander "extremely likely" to commit to SJU. Hearing commitment is imminent. Great get for MA if true. Top tier PG".

Is this guy reliable, Paultz?

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 11 months 1 week ago #355606

• Paultzman

MarkRedman wrote: SJUBB Takes @ RedStormReport

"Sources: Posh Alexander "extremely likely" to commit to SJU. Hearing commitment is imminent. Great get for MA if true. Top tier PG".

Not really, very few followers, 276 to be precise.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 11 months 1 week ago #355611

• Mike
  • Thank you received: 196

MarkRedman wrote: SJUBB Takes @ RedStormReport

IMO he is worth a follow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight