Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 6 days 16 hours ago #399855

• troy
  • Thank you received: 4
Don’t forget Albie Schwartz
The following user(s) said Thank You: Coaster

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 6 days 6 hours ago #399857

• Monte
  • Thank you received: 3437
Of the players that I've seen, hands down Barkley and Jackson were the best "pure" PGs. Cain and Harvey next. Stats notwithstanding, I was never a big fan of Cook's. He made a lot of poor decisions with the ball, and always looked like he was auditioning for a pro contract. Probably because he was. He could have been one of the greats had he stuck around, but he didn't. I don't consider Ponds or Hatten pure PGs, but both were great. Same with Hardy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, SJU85, panther2, JohnnyFan, NCJohnnie

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 6 days 2 hours ago #399862

• fuchsia
  • Thank you received: 567
Never saw Seiden but saw both Kovac and Burk.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 1 day 21 hours ago #399998

• Paultzman
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 20387
The following user(s) said Thank You: capmaker

Last edit: by Paultzman.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 1 day 19 hours ago #400007

• Monte
  • Thank you received: 3437
NM :woohoo:

Last edit: by Monte.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 1 day 19 hours ago #400008

• Duke of Earlington
  • Thank you received: 322

Paultzman wrote: Courtesy of Moose
collegehoopstoday.com/index.php/rothstei...made-for-what-we-do/

Exciting to hear this kid has taking the reigns this quickly. This is going to be some year for st johns. We will challenge for the big east title.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 1 day 19 hours ago #400009

• MCNPA
  • Thank you received: 2688
Said it for a long time. Kid is a killer and is going to manhandle a lot of guards in the big East for a few years. Excellent distributor, tough as nails, great athlete and killer instinct like D’Lo. Kid is gonna be great for us.
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmanwest

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 1 day 8 hours ago #400022

• Mike Zaun
  • Thank you received: 1421
I'm excited about all of our newcomers, but Posh is growing on me the most. I feel more and more confident he will succeed here with zero evidence...but just a gut feeling lol. From clips, looks like he is a stocky kid with a great handle, shifty, can get to rim pretty easily, and has surprising hops for a kid under 6 ft and build more broadly. I think he's the type of guard that would've demolished us during the Lavin and Mullin yrs. His shot may not be great yet, but looks like it's good enough to at worst keep opponents honest.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 1 day 7 hours ago #400025

• Paultzman
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 20387
My good friend JPM has seen Posh play since he was a young kid and noted he always was a starter and high impact guy wherever he played. John referenced his high degree of confidence and fierce competitive instincts.

I am sure he approaches this season with the same manner. Whether he starts out of gate or not, it seems safe to say he will be a force year one and has the right guy in CMA to channel that competitive fire effectively. Very excited about Posh & grateful to have a seasoned HC who garners respect and develops, guides players as well as anyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, redmanwest, REB, MCNPA, MarkRedman, Joe, RedStormRising, Coaster, Ray Morgan, JohnnyFan and 2 other people also said thanks.

Last edit: by Paultzman.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 1 day 2 hours ago #400049

• MCNPA
  • Thank you received: 2688

Paultzman wrote: My good friend JPM has seen Posh play since he was a young kid and noted he always was a starter and high impact guy wherever he played. John referenced his high degree of confidence and fierce competitive instincts.

I am sure he approaches this season with the same manner. Whether he starts out of gate or not, it seems safe to say he will be a force year one and has the right guy in CMA to channel that competitive fire effectively. Very excited about Posh & grateful to have a seasoned HC who garners respect and develops, guides players as well as anyone.

Posh will win the PG spot in large part because he’s a much better distributor than Dunn and also a better shooter. He’s not a dead eye type guy but can absolutely hit shots and make big runs at that. Dunn will play a lot of time at both spots and still get tons of minutes. I think we will see a mix of guys at the 2/3 spots. JPM is always spot on. Kid has a killer instinct like D’Lo and that’s a rare thing. The kid of kid you want out there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, Moose

Last edit: by MCNPA.
Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight