Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 1 week 1 day ago #390954

• L J S A
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 2978
Relentless effort/motor | relentless competitiveness | lockdown defender

In hindsight, not a shock that the staff took him instead of waiting for the bigger names. He'll be perfect here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Massell, Paultzman, NCJohnnie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 1 week 1 day ago #390971

• MCNPA
  • Thank you received: 2482

Paul Massell wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Evaluation of some sort;

basketballfinders.com/posh-alexander/

Nice. Did not realize he was "off the charts" vertical. Also love the "lock down defender"

Kid has phenomenal explosiveness. Exceedingly tough to stop him going to the hoop and can really leap. Lock-down defender not quite yet, but that’s for most that play Hs defense. I think he can be phenomenal in that department under Iron Mike though. Honestly, Posh is a great fit for this team and a truly underrated player per his recent rankings. Big pickup for us.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Massell, SJUFAN2, Sherman, Sheridan & Grant, Chicago Days, NCJohnnie

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 1 week 23 hours ago #390985

• Monte
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 2989

Paultzman wrote: Evaluation

basketballfinders.com/posh-alexander/

"Vocal skills"??? Had no idea the kid could sing too. Like him more and more every day.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joe, gonzalo, bamafan, RedStormNC, Mike Zaun

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 1 week 2 hours ago #391075

• REB
  • Thank you received: 193
With our depth he'll be able to go full tilt every minute he's on the floor which I think will be fun to watch and a nightmare to play against.

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight