St. John's Tough Supporting Local Food Pantries cool t-shirt
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit)

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 3 months 1 week ago #377297

• T & J
  • Thank you received: 20

BrooklynRed wrote:

sjc88 wrote: Impressive to score 60 points but defense looked optional from that video. :cheer:

Maybe it was an All Star game where they use the "matador" defense like the NBA's All Star game tonight.

Tonight? Isn't every game an all star game these days? One night I seen a 159-158 regulation game?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 3 months 1 week ago #377828

• Paultzman
  • Thank you received: 18592
The following user(s) said Thank You: Patrick C ripdumaine

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 3 months 1 week ago #377930

• MCNPA
  • Thank you received: 2381

Paultzman wrote:

How he’s not gotten “adjusted” in the rankings is beyond me...

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 3 months 1 week ago #377933

• SJU61982
  • Thank you received: 1131
Hope this kid is the goods, because there's going to be a lot of pressure on him, from the outset (rightly or wrongly).

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 3 months 1 week ago #377942

• Moose
  • Thank you received: 3654

SJU61982 wrote: Hope this kid is the goods, because there's going to be a lot of pressure on him, from the outset (rightly or wrongly).

That's what worries me. He is the good but the pressure will be there and will be there too soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr, JohnnyFan

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 3 months 1 week ago #377945

• Section9
  • Thank you received: 556

Moose wrote:

SJU61982 wrote: Hope this kid is the goods, because there's going to be a lot of pressure on him, from the outset (rightly or wrongly).

That's what worries me. He is the good but the pressure will be there and will be there too soon.

True, but he knew the situation when he committed, so he probably has the self confidence to face the challenge. Let's hope he doesn't get overwhelmed by the circumstances.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 3 months 1 week ago #377953

• Not an alum
  • Thank you received: 46
A buddy of mine knows posh and his family. he knows exactly what’s expected of him from day 1. It motivates him. That’s one of the reasons he’s coming here. He carries that chip on his shoulder at all times. He is a bulldog. He will run you over and not think twice.

Wusu has that same mentality. I believe that if posh didn’t get injured, the high majors who were coming to watch posh would’ve been all over Wusu as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr, Section9, Moose, IDRAFT, Class of 72, P1NSTR1PEZ, richard A Steinfeld

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 3 months 1 week ago #377954

• T & J
  • Thank you received: 20

Section9 wrote:

Moose wrote:

True, but he knew the situation when he committed, so he probably has the self confidence to face the challenge. Let's hope he doesn't get overwhelmed by the circumstances.

Just gotta embrace the moment, either you want it or you don't.
Just like the 19 year old Kobe going up against the greatness of mj, and putting up 32.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 3 months 1 week ago #377979

• L J S A
  • Thank you received: 2874

Moose wrote:

Seems like a pretty good reason to send feelers out to a certain Ivy League PG to see if he'd rather stay in New York for one more year as opposed to heading closer to home.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 3 months 1 week ago #377982

• bamafan
  • Thank you received: 2147

L J S A wrote:

Moose wrote:

Seems like a pretty good reason to send feelers out to a certain Ivy League PG to see if he'd rather stay in New York for one more year as opposed to heading closer to home.

Not sure if an IVY leaguer could hack it academically at St. John's. :dry:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr, Class of 72

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight