Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit)

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 8 months 1 week ago #354785

• Patrick C ripdumaine
  • Thank you received: 189

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 8 months 1 week ago #354788

• Andrew
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 1009
Was very impressed with his strength and athleticism that I saw in his videos. Would be a nice piece to add.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 8 months 1 week ago #354789

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 4501

MCNPA wrote:

Paultzman wrote:

MarkRedman wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Zagoria
This year on the Nike EYBL Circuit, was Alexander averaged 13 points, 3.7 assists, and 3.2 rebounds in 15 games played.
According to 247Sports, Alexander is ranked No. 99 nationally and is the No. 11 combo guard.
www.zagsblog.com/2019/07/22/posh-alexander-down-to-five/

Paultz:

Puncher's chance or legit shot here?

Better be legit :)

I believe Van Macon is bringing home the bacon with this one and turned it around for us. Hopefully we can close this out. I can’t see him choosing the competition unless he really wants to go to Illinois for some reason.

Would that mean he's Van Bacon ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: L J S A

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 8 months 1 week ago #354791

• MCNPA
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 2171

mjmaherjr wrote:

MCNPA wrote:

Paultzman wrote:

MarkRedman wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Zagoria
This year on the Nike EYBL Circuit, was Alexander averaged 13 points, 3.7 assists, and 3.2 rebounds in 15 games played.
According to 247Sports, Alexander is ranked No. 99 nationally and is the No. 11 combo guard.
www.zagsblog.com/2019/07/22/posh-alexander-down-to-five/

Paultz:

Puncher's chance or legit shot here?

Better be legit :)

I believe Van Macon is bringing home the bacon with this one and turned it around for us. Hopefully we can close this out. I can’t see him choosing the competition unless he really wants to go to Illinois for some reason.

Would that mean he's Van Bacon ?

No, that’s what that idiot Fun calls him.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 8 months 1 week ago #354792

• Moose
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 3460

NCJohnnie wrote: Trust the staff's insight on what we can do here. Would prefer either Curbelo or Diarra, but a bird in the hand...

One wouldn’t prevent another from coming honestly. To me it’s first come first serve. Diarra seems to be adept at 1 or 2. Posh had injury issues which suppressed his rankings a bit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, mjmaherjr

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 8 months 1 week ago #354793

• JohnnyFan
  • Thank you received: 2594
Posh may be a combo guard in high school, but I imagine he will be primarily a PG in college.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 8 months 1 week ago #354794

• Amaseinyourface
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 1205

#5 in white and I thought very impressive.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 8 months 1 week ago #354796

• bamafan
  • Thank you received: 2065

JohnnyFan wrote: Posh may be a combo guard in high school, but I imagine he will be primarily a PG in college.

Agree, at 5'10-5'11 don't see him playing the 2 but maybe can have 2 pgs on court at same time for stretches.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JohnnyFan

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 8 months 1 week ago #354806

• Mike Zaun
  • Thank you received: 1214
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I am almost certain that a few years ago when we started recruiting him he was asked about SJ by some reporter on his recruitment. His answer? It was something along the lines of, "Well I want to go to a bigger program than St. John's". I swear it was Posh Alexander. If so, kinda odd we are still on him after disrespecting us like that.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 8 months 1 week ago #354809

• Moose
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 3460

Mike Zaun wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I am almost certain that a few years ago when we started recruiting him he was asked about SJ by some reporter on his recruitment. His answer? It was something along the lines of, "Well I want to go to a bigger program than St. John's". I swear it was Posh Alexander. If so, kinda odd we are still on him after disrespecting us like that.

I do recall someone saying it but can't recall who it was.
Because I have no life I just searched both on Redmen and Google "Posh Alexander, bigger program, bigger school" and couldn't find anything to corroborate it. Hardly a full fledged investigation but still.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mike Zaun

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight