Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit)

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 2 months 4 weeks ago #369632

• Paultzman
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 17647

Logen wrote:

MCNPA wrote: Posh is plenty quick. Just needs to work on his shot a bit and I think Anderson’s coaching will make a big difference when he gets to college. He’s very explosive. Between posh, Dunn and McGriff we will have 3 very quick Pg’s and Dunn can move to the 2-spot as well and I expect to see that happen quite a bit.

A very, very small sample size as this was the first time I have seen him, but at least yesterday, and I only saw the 2nd half, his decision making left much to be desired. Again, no conclusions can be drawn from one half of basketball so just offering what I saw yesterday.

Very fair re yesterday

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 2 months 3 weeks ago #370452

• Paultzman
  • Away
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joe

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 2 months 3 weeks ago #370453

• Paultzman
  • Away
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, gonzalo, Sherman, Sheridan & Grant

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 2 months 3 weeks ago #370537

• Paultzman
  • Away
The following user(s) said Thank You: buckethead, MCNPA, JackofVirginia, Coaster, NCJohnnie

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 2 months 3 weeks ago #370586

• Paultzman
  • Away
FINAL
Our Saviour Lutheran 85
Central Pointe Christian 65
Player of the Game: Maximus Edwards 21p 4r 1a

Posh Alexander 17p 4r 8a 2s

@thegrindsession

Last edit: by Paultzman.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 2 months 2 weeks ago #371025

• Paultzman
  • Away
Evan Daniels;

“Posh has a lot of ability as a scorer. He’s fast, athletic and can create shot opportunities as a scorer. His style of play fits Mike Anderson.”

IMO, McGriff and Posh will be nice PG tandem next year with the former more of a distributer & the latter a capable scorer and not bad at sharing rock either. Now let’s recruit another shooter to complement their skill sets.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Section3, MJDinkins, JackofVirginia, bamafan, SigEpSJU09

Last edit: by Paultzman.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 2 months 2 weeks ago #371029

• ron
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 471

Paultzman wrote: Evan Daniels;

“Posh has a lot of ability as a scorer. He’s fast, athletic and can create shot opportunities as a scorer. His style of play fits Mike Anderson.”

IMO, McGriff and Posh will be nice PG tandem next year with the former more of a distributer & the latter a capable scorer and not bad at sharing rock either. Now let’s recruit another shooter to complement their skill sets.

Agree. I suspect McGriff is going to be a lot better than many people expect.
Ron

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 2 months 2 weeks ago #371034

• AlBovino
  • Thank you received: 147
We need a bruiser Power Forward who can rebound and score more than we need another shooter. We are already adding Anderson, Cole, Wasu and McGriff to Williams, and Dunn at the PG, 2G and SF positions.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 2 months 2 weeks ago #371040

• MCNPA
  • Thank you received: 2166

AlBovino wrote: We need a bruiser Power Forward who can rebound and score more than we need another shooter. We are already adding Anderson, Cole, Wasu and McGriff to Williams, and Dunn at the PG, 2G and SF positions.

Honestly, can never have enough shooters as evidenced by this season. We have 3 PF’s in Roberts, Champagnie and Earlington which is fine right now. We need basket-makers, especially from the outside.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 2 months 2 weeks ago #371042

• SJFANinAZ
  • Thank you received: 16
Need perimeter scoring to free up the inside for the forwards to operate.

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight