Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit)

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 3 months 1 week ago #368008

• AlexSTJ
  • Thank you received: 230
I found it interesting that CMA and Co. were recruiting 3 guys from the same High School. I had high expectations for OSL this year and they have not disappointed.

Beating Huntington Prep is huge testament to the quality of guys we are getting in both Alexander and Wusu. They beat a school that has 7-8 top 100 4 star kids in the 20' and 21' classes. Prep also produces multiple NBA guys like Andrew Wiggins and Miles Bridges.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr, MCNPA, JackofVirginia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 3 months 6 days ago #368467

• Paultzman
  • Thank you received: 17647
The following user(s) said Thank You: bacane, Joe, BrooklynRed

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 3 months 6 days ago #368481

• MCNPA
  • Thank you received: 2166

AlexSTJ wrote: I found it interesting that CMA and Co. were recruiting 3 guys from the same High School. I had high expectations for OSL this year and they have not disappointed.

Beating Huntington Prep is huge testament to the quality of guys we are getting in both Alexander and Wusu. They beat a school that has 7-8 top 100 4 star kids in the 20' and 21' classes. Prep also produces multiple NBA guys like Andrew Wiggins and Miles Bridges.

I don’t think anybody really knew how good OSL would be this year and how good the overall talent on the team is. We are fortunate to have landed 2 of them and made a really good connection with a very hot program right now. We are landing local kids again, and very good ones which is fantastic.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Section3, redmannorth, Paultzman, mjmaherjr, SJU85, Joe, IDRAFT, gonzalo, RedStormRising, Las Vegan and 3 other people also said thanks.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 3 months 6 days ago #368497

• BrooklynRed
  • Thank you received: 234

Paultzman wrote:

Has anyone been able to get tickets--Barclay center/Ticketmaster still saying sold out--no tickets available. My thoughts are that they are only selling lower half.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 3 months 5 days ago #369062

• panther2
  • Thank you received: 2000

BrooklynRed wrote:

Paultzman wrote:

Has anyone been able to get tickets--Barclay center/Ticketmaster still saying sold out--no tickets available. My thoughts are that they are only selling lower half.

I heard that all of the tickets are free and were given away on a first come, first serve basis. A lot were also given to Schools and Community organizations.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BrooklynRed

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 3 months 5 days ago #369075

• RM86
  • Thank you received: 59
Talked to someone that played with against these guys in the summer for years, he loves Wusu. Thinks we may have gotten a steal.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gonzalo

Last edit: by RM86.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 3 months 4 days ago #369252

• gman
  • Thank you received: 722
Watch today’s game here

The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, Andrew, BrooklynRed

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 3 months 4 days ago #369365

• gman
  • Thank you received: 722
Watching the replay of the game (on Slam Online Youtube page) and both Posh and Wusu have BE bodies. I pictured Posh being thin, but the kid is thick and has a solid base. Posh has the ability to get into the lane and finish. The announcers compared him to Levance Fields.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 3 months 3 days ago #369373

• AlBovino
  • Thank you received: 147
Who won the game and how did Alexander and Wusu do?

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 3 months 3 days ago #369374

• MCNPA
  • Thank you received: 2166
Link to full game... Blair beat OSL 81-72.

The following user(s) said Thank You: AlBovino

Last edit: by MCNPA.
Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight